Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo (1830 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by karo93: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do not muzzle the work oxen... you are allowed to eat but none of that speaks to collecting a salary.

You work for God so depend on God, not those who God sent you to, to pay you money for your service.
Paul does not make the rules, God does. And nowhere does Jesus Christ command His disciples to collect payment of any kind from those He sent them out to preach to.
Jesus Christ never said this! He said they could eat, not get paid by their flock. The flock does not owe them that. God does and He is the one they ought to look to for their payment, not the sheep they are in fact meant to Feed and Care for.
Well, you are free to catch up on the comments so far!

So your point is that Pastors should carry their wives and children to people's houses to beg for food daily..... how do they get clothes? How do they pay school fees for children? How do they buy books?

Scratch that ! You probably dont care about all that...

Dont bother replying my message. I get your point and you are free to keep it.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God forbid! I am not anti-money. God is definitely not by the verse you hijacked earlier to support your taking money from those who you "lead to the light". undecided
God doesn't come down to give good people the good things of life, but he certainly did not say that we should take payment in His name from those we lead to the light either. undecided

Stop this poverty mentality before it destroys you my friend. Jesus and Paul were very blessed men. As long as you keep adding value to people you will be blessed. We go after lost souls, win them to Christ, teach them kingdom mentality, they are blessed and they naturally bless us just like they kept blessing Jesus and Paul in the scriptures I showed you above. Add value to lives and you’d naturally be blessed even if you are not looking for it- this is a simple life principle. You need to come to church to learn these things my friend.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2020
karo93:

So your point is that Pastors should carry their wives and children to people's houses to beg for food daily..... how do they get clothes? How do they pay school fees for children? How do they buy books?

Scratch that ! You probably dont care about all that...

Dont bother replying my message. I get your point and you are free to keep it.

He is only pained about the prosperity in the kingdom of God, and this is blinding him from the truth of God’s word. As much as I can, I will keep using this medium to try to enlighten him and other lots like him.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Do not muzzle the work oxen... you are allowed to eat but none of that speaks to collecting a salary.

You work for God so depend on God, not those who God sent you to, to pay you money for your service.
Paul does not make the rules, God does. And nowhere does Jesus Christ command His disciples to collect payment of any kind from those He sent them out to preach to.
Jesus Christ never said this! He said they could eat, not get paid by their flock. The flock does not owe them that. God does and He is the one they ought to look to for their payment, not the sheep they are in fact meant to Feed and Care for.
Well, you are free to catch up on the comments so far!

God will not let you die in this poverty mentality. Amen. As long as you keep adding value to the lives of people, whether in the secular or in the kingdom of God, you MUST be blessed by the people you are adding value to. Don’t be too daft to comprehend this my friend! Many times I’m not even looking for the blessings that come my way, they amaze me myself. I am simply doing my job adding values to the lives of people and blessings are chasing me just like the Bible promised. Wake up to spiritual things my friend. Even the devil knows he can’t stop us from being blessed.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
God will not let you die in this poverty mentality. Amen. As long as you keep adding value to the lives of people, whether in the secular or in the kingdom of God, you MUST be blessed by the people you are adding value to.
Where does it say this in the Bible though? Why did the thousands of people that Jesus Christ and His disciples added a value to not bless them in much similar way as you and your bishop seem to be enjoying? How did Paul end up without even a house of his own in the end? undecided
WINNERSMOG:
Don’t be too daft to comprehend this my friend! Many times I’m not even looking for the blessings that come my way, they amaze me myself. I am simply doing my job adding values to the lives of people and blessings are chasing me just like the Bible promised. Wake up to spiritual things my friend. Even the devil knows he can’t stop us from being blessed.
Since you have received all these blessings from the flock that belongs to Jesus Christ, do you also expect God to bless you as well? Because Jesus Christ did not suggest God's blessings to be the same as what you describe there with taking from his flock. undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Stop this poverty mentality before it destroys you my friend. Jesus and Paul were very blessed men.
Jesus Christ was a homeless man. Paul was a man who had nothing to his name at the end of his life. You and your bishop on the other hand claim to have so much property to your name simply from taking from the flock of Jesus Christ who He sent you to feed and take care of, for him. undecided
WINNERSMOG:
As long as you keep adding value to people you will be blessed.
Your blessings seem to come from the pockets of those you take from and not from God Himself though. You have yet to show where God, even Jesus Christ, says it is ok to take your blessings the way you continue to, from the very flock you are to tend for Him. undecided
WINNERSMOG:
We go after lost souls, win them to Christ, teach them kingdom mentality, they are blessed and they naturally bless us just like they kept blessing Jesus and Paul in the scriptures I showed you above. Add value to lives and you’d naturally be blessed even if you are not looking for it- this is a simple life principle. You need to come to church to learn these things my friend.
What value do you add to their lives? undecided
And here I thought Jesus Christ is the only one that can add a value of any kind to the lives of His own. undecided
You act as if it is a product of some sort that you are selling them in exchange for the payment you receive from them. undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was a homeless man. Paul was a man who had nothing to his name at the end of his life. You and your bishop on the other hand claim to have so much property to your name simply from taking from the flock of Jesus Christ who He sent you to feed and take care of, for him. undecided
Your blessings seem to come from the pockets of those you take from and not from God Himself though. You have yet to show where God, even Jesus Christ, says it is ok to take your blessings the way you continue to, from the very flock you are to tend for Him. undecided
And here I thought Jesus Christ is the only one that can add a value of any kind toop the lives of His own. undecided
You act as if it is a product of some sort that you are selling them in exchange for the payment you receive from them. undecided
The guy feeds from oyedepos Ponzi scheme called church. He is not saved either. He is an huzzler promoting the fraud of his paymaster. I have engaged him in the past, He is empty of the wisdom of the doctrine of Christ. Talk from now till tomorrow, all he keeps talking is money, Money like oyedepo. Quite pathetic that Men for the love of Money can become like oyedepo and this guy.

There are many intelligent honest way to be ruch without having to scam religion simps with "church".
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
And here I thought Jesus Christ is the only one that can add a value of any kind to the lives of His own. undecided
I read most of oyedepos book way back 2017 and I understood that He is a false prophet who is empty of the light of Christ.

He thrives on greed of Men, covetousness and a deliberate manipulation of word to provoke emotions and a selective misrepresentation of scripture to speak what He wants.

Some where on a thread I saw where he was talking of church as healing centre, this is the same guy who flew in doctors to attend to his wife when she was sick and later flew again abroad.

That guy is a king of lying and boast to provoke emotions.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Your soul is filled with so many questions. Seems to me that you are confused my friend. Come to winners and all these your numerous questions will be answered. In the meantime, I will keep doing what Jesus commanded and he will keep paying my wages in hundred folds just like he promised us in his Word. You can continue with your ministry on bad-belle and “painment” until you get understanding on what the master told you to do to live a productive life in Matt 6:33
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Geeman23:
I read most of oyedepos book way back 2017 and I understood that He is a false prophet who is empty of the light of Christ.

He thrives on greed of Men, covetousness and a deliberate manipulation of word to provoke emotions and a selective misrepresentation of scripture to speak what He wants.

Some where on a thread I saw where he was talking of church as healing centre, this is the same guy who flew in doctors to attend to his wife when she was sick and later flew again abroad.

That guy is a king of lying and boast to provoke emotions.

You are simply a pained gate of hell my friend. And you shall be cheaply destroyed to allow more souls to come into the kingdom of God- ditto your friend kobojunkie. We shall keep marching on as the church of Christ- have you heard we are planting 10k churches this year, we have already planted more than 2k? Last year we planted 5k. Your pain and pangs are just loading. More glorious updates coming your way as we break more grounds.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Geeman23:
The guy feeds from oyedepos Ponzi scheme called church. He is not saved either. He is an huzzler promoting the fraud of his paymaster. I have engaged him in the past, He is empty of the wisdom of the doctrine of Christ. Talk from now till tomorrow, all he keeps talking is money, Money like oyedepo. Quite pathetic that Men for the love of Money can become like oyedepo and this guy.

There are many intelligent honest way to be ruch without having to scam religion simps with "church".

I honestly pray you don’t die in poverty. Look how you are boasting in your ignorance. Don’t you know poverty is a curse to mankind. One of the curses Jesus came into the world to save mankind from? Gal 3:13-14. Don’t you know the church needs money to spread the gospel of Jesus to all nations?

But the devil has so much blinded you with hatred for kingdom prosperity so much so you have become anti-money. Money is just a tool for transaction on earth, nothing so special about it. It is when money enters your heart that it becomes a problem. When it is in your hand it is simply a tool to get things done- in our case we are using it to push forward the kingdom of God.

Whether you know it or not, you are posing as a gate of hell, and you are in our prayers for total destruction so that innocent souls can come into the kingdom of God.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

You are simply a pained gate of hell my friend. And you shall be cheaply destroyed to allow more souls to come into the kingdom of God- ditto your friend kobojunkie. We shall keep marching on as the church of Christ- have you heard we are planting 10k churches this year, we have already planted more than 2k? Last year we planted 5k. Your pain and pangs are just loading. More glorious updates coming your way as we break more grounds.
Dumb reply as usual. Who cares about the Ponzi centers to launder money of ignorant believers you are building called church. You think the lord Jesus cares about it.

Stop appealimg to crowd. Oyedepo use this seduction skill a lot. It is stupidy and petty.crowd doesn't validate truth. 10k 20k all hogwash. Who cares about one. Is crowd you will teneder before Christ at the resurrection or your servanthood in truth( not ammasing vain glories like momeh andd power in his name)

Lastly you don't plant church the way your boss plant his empire for religious looting.

Church is not business you plant.

There us no physical church. This is the new testament. Jesus said upon his revelation his church which is men will be built.

All those useless auditorium you are building a using to siphon money in the name of Christ are basically what they are. They are mere buildings build by fraudulent men like oyedepo to gather ignorant people together promise the an audio prosperity and the same tithhe looting their tithe an offering to build their empires.

The church is bigger than oyedepo and all the useless den of religious robbery you false minstry are building.

God is not there.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I honestly pray you don’t die in poverty. Look how you are boasting in your ignorance. Don’t you know poverty is a curse to mankind. One of the curses Jesus came into the world to save mankind from? Gal 3:13-14. Don’t you know the church needs money to spread the gospel of Jesus to all nations?

But the devil has so much blinded you with hatred for kingdom prosperity so much so you have become anti-money. Money is just a tool for transaction on earth, nothing so special about it. It is when money enters your heart that it becomes a problem. When it is in your hand it is simply a tool to get things done- in our case we are using it to push forward the kingdom of God.

Whether you know it or not, you are posing as a gate of hell, and you are in our prayers for total destruction so that innocent souls can come into the kingdom of God.
I will buy you times ten the price then set you free instantly to show how insignificant your worth as a person can reduce my financial worth.

Get lost. Engage me with sound logic and spirtual intelligence.

I am not one of the annointing oil carrying dunce that throng your useless busuness centres every Sunday looking for audio miracle.

We are born of our father. We know the truth. And we can spot it when we see lie.

Winners is a lie.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Your soul is filled with so many questions. Seems to me that you are confused my friend. Come to winners and all these your numerous questions will be answered. In the meantime, I will keep doing what Jesus commanded and he will keep paying my wages in hundred folds just like he promised us in his Word. You can continue with your ministry on bad-belle and “painment” until you get understanding on what the master told you to do to live a productive life in Matt 6:33
" Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you..." that is exactly what i have been working through for some time now.
So did you find the Kingdom of God? undecided
What is righteousness? undecided
Obviously if you have found both so you should have no problem responding. How is the church carrying out righteousness ?
And you, how are you practicing righteousness with all you claim to have amassed?
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
“Church is not a club, it is God’s clinic:
For setting free the captives!
For healing of the sick!”

“I can tell why the devil is angry worldwide, against people going to Church. That is God’s healing centre.
Did they close the hospitals? Why must you close the Church?”

“Many destinies are tied to the healing Jesus.
Many doctors know there are cases they can never handle and they say, “except God”
And…there is no access to God.”

“As at yesterday, we saw 94 corona virus cases till date. Health workers: someone was laying hands as a health worker, he didn’t contact it.”

“Church is not a club, it is not a cult. It is an open platform. Cult people don’t meet during the day.
It is not a club, it’s not a cult. Church is God’s clinic.
And I’m one of His prophets sent to this generation for the liberation of mankind from all oppression of the devil.”

“I can tell you the devil has lost the battle.
If they say, what did he say today, he said, ‘CHURCH IS NOT A CLUB. IT IS GOD’S CLINIC FOR THE LIBERATION OF MANKIND AND HE IS HEALING WHAT DOCTORS CAN’T HANDLE’”

“Church is God’s reference clinic. When doctors are tired, they send you to church and church sets you free. Glory to God.”

They sent someone here from Germany, everything that could be done was done. He could not defecate. As he got to the gate of the Church, not inside the Church…”

“That’s why Church is God’s reference clinic, when all the doctors in the world have done their best, they send you to Church because one small pastor is there, one small children Sunday School child is there, “be healed in the name of Jesus”; then what doctors cannot do is done and for free, no side effect.
That is why the devil is angry at the Church!!!”
But one of the leader of the church was very that they have to fly her Abroad for medical attention?
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kobojunkie:
" Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all other things shall be added unto you..." that is exactly what i have been working through for some time now.
So did you find the Kingdom of God? undecided
What is righteousness? undecided
Obviously if you have found both so you should have no problem responding. How is the church carrying out righteousness ?
And you, how are you practicing righteousness with all you claim to have amassed?

So many questions in the heart of my friend here. You really need to study more and do “bad-belle” less, that way you’d find answers to your numerous questions. If you really want to find out how the kingdom of God works come to church and you’d find out the truth. Did you hear winners is recruiting? I could send you the link if you don’t mind my friend.

We have found the kingdom of God, we are righteous in the kingdom of God, now is the time to show people into the kingdom of God by our massive soul winning activities- we are going to 10k churches this year.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

But one of the leader of the church was very that they have to fly her Abroad for medical attention?

Na that one concern you? grin Pained people everywhere. Is the person still sick? Faith doesn’t promise you a challenge free life my friend, put it guarantees your victory anytime you come against a challenge.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
So many questions in the heart of my friend here. You really need to study more and do “bad-belle” less, that way you’d find answers to your numerous questions. If you really want to find out how the kingdom of God works come to church and you’d find out the truth. Did you hear winners is recruiting? I could send you the link if you don’t mind my friend.
Those questions are directed at your person -- not at God.
WINNERSMOG:
We have found the kingdom of God, we are righteous in the kingdom of God, now is the time to show people into the kingdom of God by our massive soul winning activities- we are going to 10k churches this year.
How are you righteous? undecided
Where did you find the Kingdom of God? undecided
You have found it and you show it? undecided
WOW... even Jesus Christ did not SHOW the kingdom of God? undecided
You mean by building 10k churches this year, that is the kingdom of God? undecided
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Na that one concern you? grin Pained people everywhere. Is the person still sick? Faith doesn’t promise you a challenge free life my friend, put it guarantees your victory anytime you come against a challenge.
Oh dear... I am not pained at all grin grin grin grin...making it look like it's by your power thereby glorying man instead of God.....if a man can be healed by just getting at the gate according to your testimony..yes....so how come the same people still travelled abroad for medical treatment/check up, how come they were not healed in their own clinic?.. grin grin grin grin grin
What about those that comes to the church, even to the alter and still did not get healed or still die afterall?
I think we should respect God for who He is for we can not play God....
Shalom
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Geeman23:
Dumb reply as usual. Who cares about the Ponzi centers to launder money of ignorant believers you are building called church. You think the lord Jesus cares about it.

Stop appealimg to crowd. Oyedepo use this seduction skill a lot. It is stupidy and petty.crowd doesn't validate truth. 10k 20k all hogwash. Who cares about one. Is crowd you will teneder before Christ at the resurrection or your servanthood in truth( not ammasing vain glories like momeh andd power in his name)

Lastly you don't plant church the way your boss plant his empire for religious looting.

Church is not business you plant.

There us no physical church. This is the new testament. Jesus said upon his revelation his church which is men will be built.

All those useless auditorium you are building a using to siphon money in the name of Christ are basically what they are. They are mere buildings build by fraudulent men like oyedepo to gather ignorant people together promise the an audio prosperity and the same tithhe looting their tithe an offering to build their empires.

The church is bigger than oyedepo and all the useless den of religious robbery you false minstry are building.

God is not there.

My friend that talks a lot, yet ends up saying total rubbish. Don’t you get tired? The money in the kingdom of God is your main problem, I get it. Don’t you still get it? As long as there are people in this planet we need cash to get the gospel out to them! Money is not evil. Money is not evil. Money is not evil my friend. It is just a tool for transaction on the earth. And God promised we’d have loads of it, to establish his kingdom- that’s simply what we are walking in now- we are just fulfilling prophecies. Why should this cause you so much pains and pangs?

Evil men have money you don’t cry, but we righteous men have it for the propagation of the gospel, then you start rolling on the floor in tears! Like I keep saying, your tears have just started pouring because we shall keep populating the kingdom of God using huge amounts of kingdom resources and I will keep updating you...
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

My friend that talks a lot, yet ends up saying total rubbish. Don’t you get tired? The money in the kingdom of God is your main problem, I get it. Don’t you still get it? As long as there are people in this planet we need cash to get the gospel out to them! Money is not evil. Money is not evil. Money is not evil my friend. It is just a tool for transaction on the earth. And God promised we’d have loads of it, to establish his kingdom- that’s simply what we are walking in now- we are just fulfilling prophecies. Why should this cause you so much pains and pangs?

Evil men have money you don’t cry, but we righteous men have it for the propagation of the gospel, then you start rolling on the floor in tears! Like I keep saying, your tears have just started pouring because we shall keep populating the kingdom of God using huge amounts of kingdom resources and I will keep updating you...
Divertion tactics. You dont address the subject matter. Juat imagine you are invited before a class of intelligent men is this how cunny you will be speaking like oyedepo the charlattan your menyor.You keep hammering bleating like a goat on the Fraudulent Money. Money Money Money. Are you that poor. I know you have irredeemably sold your souls for the porridge they give you to keep selling your fraud called church online.

See you have failed. You lack content. A desperate soul who have lost natural and spiritual purpose in life who has found solace in working for a con Man to promote fraud. Go and lock yourself in a room and think on how to reprogram your life on the right track. You have lost it. Promoting religious fraud is not the way to go.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Geeman23:
Divertion tactics. You dont address the subject matter. Juat imagine you are invited before a class of intelligent men is this how cunny you will be speaking like oyedepo the charlattan your menyor.You keep hammering bleating like a goat on the Fraudulent Money. Money Money Money. Are you that poor. I know you have irredeemably sold your souls for the porridge they give you to keep selling your fraud called church online.

See you have failed. You lack content. A desperate soul who have lost natural and spiritual purpose in life who has found solace in working for a con Man to promote fraud. Go and lock yourself in a room and think on how to reprogram your life on the right track. You have lost it. Promoting religious fraud is not the way to go.

My friend you are so so so bitter about greatness. This way you may never make progress in life o. Thank God for greatness and you may also be a candidate for greatness. You are bitterly beefing just one man that took hold of his faith and is using it to make the kingdom of God progress. This is what any man that has faith can do- even you. But because you don’t understand how faith works you have become so bitter and turned yourself into a messenger of the devil consciously or unconsciously.

All you need do is get a working knowledge of faith and you’d be able to accomplish all he has done and even surpass him. Because later generations are meant to be better than previous ones.

Did you never read in your bible that with faith all things are possible? This man is just channeling his faith in the direction of world evangelism and the devil in you will not allow you to see what is good.

You claim to be a Christian but look how you use words so loosely like a devil because of your hatred for just one man that has found his purpose in life and is pursuing it with all the faith inside of him?

Faith is taking us to greater places but hate will continue to sink you. You have not seen anything yet my friend. Except you leave this earth, your pains and pangs will continue to increase as you keep hearing about our greatness.

However you can humble yourself and let us teach you how faith works, and your bitter life will become sweet, the choice is yours.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Oh dear... I am not pained at all grin grin grin grin...making it look like it's by your power thereby glorying man instead of God.....if a man can be healed by just getting at the gate according to your testimony..yes....so how come the same people still travelled abroad for medical treatment/check up, how come they were not healed in their own clinic?.. grin grin grin grin grin
What about those that comes to the church, even to the alter and still did not get healed or still die afterall?
I think we should respect God for who He is for we can not play God....
Shalom

My friend, your challenge is that you don’t understand how faith works. Faith is a personal thing. The faith of the father does not cover his children. Let me try to define faith for you. Faith is believing God’s word, acting upon it, then God will perform. That you have faith does not mean you won’t be challenged in life. But faith says, when you are challenged and you believe the word of God your victory is guaranteed.

Now, about the hospital case you raised, we are not anti-medicine. In fact doctors are fighting the same devil we are fighting, they are just using science while we are using spiritual weapons which are superior. So that they take a sick person to the hospital does not mean such a person does not have faith, the person just needs to keep building faith until he can receive from God.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

My friend, your challenge is that you don’t understand how faith works. Faith is a personal thing. The faith of the father does not cover his children. Let me try to define faith for you. Faith is believing God’s word, acting upon it, then God will perform. That you have faith does not mean you won’t be challenged in life. But faith says, when you are challenged and you believe the word of God your victory is guaranteed.

Now, about the hospital case you raised, we are not anti-medicine. In fact doctors are fighting the same devil we are fighting, they are just using science while we are using spiritual weapons which are superior. So that they take a sick person to the hospital does not mean such a person does not have faith, the person just needs to keep building faith until he can receive from God.
grin grin grin grin
You just contradict yourself in the first paragraph......we all know what faith is as Christians....to your testimony.....does it mean the clinic were someone was healed at the gate yet the main person that propagates the faith couldn't be healed at the same clinic/gate that she has to be flown abroad for treatment? or you mean her doesn't have faith?
I don't think there is any devil anywhere that we are fighting...... when we do the right thing(righteousness) we will live well, devoid of sickness, pain, worries etc which are the promise of God to mankind......
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin grin grin
You just contradict yourself in the first paragraph......we all know what faith is as Christians....to your testimony.....does it mean the clinic were someone was healed at the gate yet the main person that propagates the faith couldn't be healed at the same clinic/gate that she has to be flown abroad for treatment? or you mean her doesn't have faith?
I don't think there is any devil anywhere that we are fighting...... when we do the right thing(righteousness) we will live well, devoid of sickness, pain, worries etc which are the promise of God to mankind......

Learn how faith works and you’d stop asking foolish questions my friend. Even doctors admit that they only can treat, it is God that has the power to heal. She was flown to the hospital but her faith in God healed her not any doctor- go and read her testimony. Her faith in God has kept her healed since then, she is still going strong till forever.

Faith is everything if you must receive from God. Forget that you attend church or not, if you don’t believe the word of God and act on it, you won’t receive from God. Our job is to teach people the word of God until their faith comes alive, then they can easily receive from God. In the first post you quoted, nobody was trying to play God. The sick man went to the hospital, he didn’t get his healing, he came to church, was taught how faith works and he got it, and got his healing.

You just need to learn how faith works and you’d stop being pained about a man that is developing his faith daily and using it to help others break free from all oppressions of the enemy.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Those questions are directed at your person -- not at God.
How are you righteous? undecided
Where did you find the Kingdom of God? undecided
You have found it and you show it? undecided
WOW... even Jesus Christ did not SHOW the kingdom of God? undecided
You mean by building 10k churches this year, that is the kingdom of God? undecided

As long as you keep beefing this man, you will keep sinking. This is a man that has faith and is using his faith to push the kingdom of God forward. You have hate, and day by day you are sinking yourself. At this rate soon you’d be destroyed and totally forgotten as though you never existed.

To stop this from happening, come and learn how faith works, then you can also use it to affect your world positively for Jesus.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Learn how faith works and you’d stop asking foolish questions my friend. Even doctors admit that they only can treat, it is God that has the power to heal. She was flown to the hospital but her faith in God healed her not any doctor- go and read her testimony. Her faith in God has kept her healed since then, she is still going strong till forever.

Faith is everything if you must receive from God. Forget that you attend church or not, if you don’t believe the word of God and act on it, you won’t receive from God. Our job is to teach people the word of God until their faith comes alive, then they can easily receive from God. In the first post you quoted, nobody was trying to play God. The sick man went to the hospital, he didn’t get his healing, he came to church, was taught how faith works and he got it, and got his healing.

You just need to learn how faith works and you’d stop being pained about a man that is developing his faith daily and using it to help others break free from all oppressions of the enemy.

Your submission is laughable and like you getting confused.......it's was not the Doctors that healed her but her faith.....so why was she flown out in the first place? why didn't her faith heal her in the clinic? grin grin grin grin
Oppression ko...who is oppressing who? When you open your mind to the truth you will know that nobody is oppressing you but are your own enemy........
Our lives is a function of our lives styles..... whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap.....
Stick to the Truth and stop deceiving/confuse yourself.....
Faith without work is dead, have you heard of that before?
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Your submission is laughable and like you getting confused.......it's was not the Doctors that healed her but her faith.....so why was she flown out in the first place? why didn't her faith heal her in the clinic? grin grin grin grin
Oppression ko...who is oppressing who? When you open your mind to the truth you will know that nobody is oppressing you but are your own enemy........
Our lives is a function of our lives styles..... whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap.....
Stick to the Truth and stop deceiving/confuse yourself.....
Faith without work is dead, have you heard of that before?

Please don’t be daft my friend. You will be daft to say the doctors healed her. Even “reasonable” doctors know they can’t heal. That you are sick and rushed to the hospital does not mean you are not a Christian my friend. Can you get that? I believe I’m not talking to a dunce. That you are rushed to the hospital does not mean you cannot build your faith for healing? Can you get that too? I believe you get it. That was what she did and now the challenge has disappeared. She is still healthy till tomorrow.

Faith without works is dead- very true. Faith is believing in the word of God and acting(working) on it. Did you miss that before? Understanding is all you need my friend.
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Please don’t be daft my friend. You will be daft to say the doctors healed her. Even “reasonable” doctors know they can’t heal. That you are sick and rushed to the hospital does not mean you are not a Christian my friend. Can you get that? I believe I’m not talking to a dunce. That you are rushed to the hospital does not mean you cannot build your faith for healing? Can you get that too? I believe you get it. That was what she did and now the challenge has disappeared. She is still healthy till tomorrow.

Faith without works is dead- very true. Faith is believing in the word of God and acting(working) on it. Did you miss that before? Understanding is all you need my friend.

God heail her through the doctors and not in your clinic nor her faith else she won't be flown to abroad......hope you get that.....
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
desiredhome:

God heail her through the doctors and not in your clinic nor her faith else she won't be flown to abroad......hope you get that.....

Daft response my friend, but I expected it cos you don’t understand faith yet. Get understanding and be free. Reading here testimony will help you too...

Thank you for admitting God healed her not any doctor. Do you know you CANNOT get anything from God except by faith? Think about it...
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by desiredhome: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Daft response my friend, but I expected it cos you don’t understand faith yet. Get understanding and be free. Reading here testimony will help you too...

Thank you for admitting God healed her not any doctor. Do you know you CANNOT get anything from God except by faith? Think about it...
Lol I wonder who is daft here.....you are still getting confused.....my brother, if it was her faith that healed her she won't be flown abroad for medical treatments...get understanding and stop being a blind follower
Re: The Church Is God’s Reference Clinic - Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol I wonder who is daft here.....you are still getting confused.....my brother, if it was her faith that healed her she won't be flown abroad for medical treatments...get understanding and stop being a blind follower

Let me help you here. Rom 10:17 tells us: Faith comes by hearing the word of God. Because she was flown abroad does that stop her from hearing the word of God which has the capacity do build her faith? No it doesn’t. When you read her testimony you’d find out that was exactly what she did, then her faith came alive and she got healed. Today she is still healed. Cos she kept building help faith.

And you said you are not pained at these people? My friend if you understood how faith works you’d love this man that simply understands faith and that is using it to push the kingdom of God forward. Please don’t be daft!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are How Witches Get You. Stop Them Now Before They Get You. / Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael / Two Things God Has Never Seen: Do You Have The Answer Or U Wonna Argue It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.