Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack (6020 Views)

EFCC: Interview On Return To Nigeria, Dauda Lawal is fake - Dieziani / Salami Panel Recommends Magu's Sack, Submits Report / FBI Behind Magu's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Moment Dieziani Heard About Magu's Sack by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
seunmsg:

If some of you have sense, you won’t even be mentioning Tinubu’s name again. The man was investigated by Obasanjo, Yar’adua and Jonathan and they found nothing. Jonathan even charged him before CCT and he was discharged and acquitted. So, why should I not support him?

Did I mention Jonathan, Atiku and Saraki’s names in my initial post? Why are you not outraged that I didn’t mention those names? Are they saints? Why must I mention Tinubu?

If you clowns can support Atiku and still plan to support him again in 2023 despite the serious corruption allegations and US senate indictment on his head, why should I stop supporting Tinubu who has no indictment and had been cleared by the CCT?
He was cleared on a technicality and not the allegations of money laundering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today / Nigerians In A Financially Precarious Position By Obiotika Wilfred Toochukwu / Anambra Beach Party (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.