Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? (546 Views)

Is She Wrong Or Right / Trusted Tip To Punish Your Girlfriend If She Wrong You. (photo) / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Jen96: 2:05am On Jul 08, 2020
I have a friend who is confused about the man she is to marry. They were to get married this year. She told me he has NEVER given her money before. So last month, she decided to ask him for Money just to be sure he will be providing after marriage.

My friend told me she was called all sort of derogatory names by her husband to be including Lazy and a Beggar just because she asked him for money. And he refused to give her the money. Telling her no man wants to marry a Liability. He even asked all rich women out there don't have more than 1 vagina.

I would v put the full insults but he is on nairaland. But all he means is a Woman must WORK and not depend on A MAN. My friend works and they both live together. She has been down since, they r ok now but she isn't ok. Should she go ahead with the wedding? Who was wrong between both of them? Is the insults not too deep from your supposed husband? What can she do?
Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Dannyfan(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2020
The man no get shame. Abusing bcus she asked him money. Quit the coming marrige if she would n't have peace

3 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Bola146(f): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin She is yet to see a man not to talk of husband. Yes lady must work, but a man who could insult his lady for the first time because of asking money, haaa ... irresponsible man loading. cheesy . No matter how rich the woman is, the man must give his wife money, it's attract blessings to himself.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by InfernoNig: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Eyaaa. The guy is very wrong for the name calling. Where is the guy from?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Gentle0wavez: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2020
It's difficult to say. If you are telling the story first hand then you would have explained more nut now a lot of things are not clear.

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by paulolee(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2020
them force am??

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Jen96: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
It's difficult to say. If you are telling the story first hand then you would have explained more nut now a lot of things are not clear.
I didn't want to put the insults the way it was cos he is on nairaland, but let me modify it abit. If I tell the story how it is he will know

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Jen96: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2020
InfernoNig:
Eyaaa. The guy is very wrong for the name calling. Where is the guy from?
Delta . Her pain is that instead of him to just say No. He started telling her no man wants to marry a Liability
Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by InfernoNig: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Jen96:
Delta . Her pain is that instead of him to just say No. He started telling her no man wants to marry a Liability

He fall my hand... Delta boys na suji boys na. Too bad, maybe it could be the circumstances they met.
Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Lucyspa: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Jen96:

Are men from Delta men? They have a clean record of being irresponsible goats. I know plenty of them and they are all the same. Better tell your friend to back off. Where is your friend from?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by creolehunt: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Tales by moonlight.

The fictional lady in this your fictitious tale, how much has she given the man since tgey started dating?

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? by Escabado: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2020
I support that man 100%. Is better to be called a stingy man than to be called a broke man . What is actually wrong with Nigeria women , you people always use the amount of money a man gives you to value his Love and this is very wrong and evil. Since she is working why can't she spend her money on herself .must her man give her money. Guys never allow any woman enslave you financially. Is better they call a you a stingy man , than to call you a broke man. Nigerian girls are evil and heartless . Remember if your money finish they will abandon you and start cheating on you with another man.

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Father Of Three Sues For Paternity Fraud / Kneeling To Propose to a lady: What And Who Originated it? / What Trick Do You Think Everyone Should Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.