Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 8, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 8, 2020 (239 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / ⭐️ (Watch Now) MIDNIGHT PRAYERS for today | Apostle Joshua Selman (July 8) / RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For July 8, 2018 Lesson 45 : Topic – Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday, July 8, 2020 by femoint007(m): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Wednesday, July 8, 2020) -

*Prayer For Your Nation*

Read: 1Tim 2:1-4
Memory Verse: 1 Tim 2:2

Prayer Points:

1. Praise God for your nation. Bless Him for all the natural and human resources that He has given your nation.

2. Father, please have mercy on my nation for all the sins that have been committed on our land; Lord, please have mercy, in the mighty name of Jesus.

3. Father, cause a great revival to break forth in my nation like in the days of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, in Jesus name.

4. Father, hear the cry of the poor, oppressed and needy in my nation, in Jesus name.

5. Father, arise and let the enemies of my nation scatter, in Jesus name.

6. Father, give the leaders of my nation wisdom to govern us correctly, in the mighty name of Jesus.

7. Lord, destroy every disease the devil is using to take the lives of people in my nation, in Jesus name.

8. Father, make my nation great spiritually, economically, technologically, and in all other positive ways, in Jesus name.

9. Father, put an end to terrorism, wars, crime and disunity in my nation, in Jesus name.

10. Father, let all the lawmakers and government officials in my nation carry out their duties according to Your leading, in Jesus name.

11. Father, breathe into the educational sector of my nation so that our future will be bright, in Jesus name.

12. Special prayer request for your nation.

I join my faith with yours and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests for your nation, in the mighty name of Jesus.

Never join others to curse your nation; rather, pray always for the good of your nation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Challenge: Show Evidence Of Genotype Aa Turning To Ss And Win 200k / Ways To Walk In The Spirit / Tears Of Joy: Watch As Friends To Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje Celebrate Him On H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.