Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* (232 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* by MFMRevivalist: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Another lesson from inside my consulting room.

I was in accident and emergency unit when I saw a father and a mother and their daughter and another father and a mother and their son. The boy was crying profusely. Right there the father slapped him again. " Femi, you put me and your mother to shame".

He cried louder "Daddy I didn't rape her, God is my witness" His father replied, "if you had been that God's witness as I had brought you up may be you would not be calling God as your witness now, after putting me to shame."

The fight between the two families continued even in my presence in the emergency unit, with the father of the girl spitting fire, threatening how he would send the young man to 21 years imprisonment for raping her daughter and I could see the daughter shaking, crying and muffling some words like daddy he raped me, he raped me......

In all these, I was just looking like a zombie. I talked to myself I needed to end this whole drama and take charge, afterall I was the doctor they came to see.

I invited them all into inside my consulting room. All of them, six in number. Mr and Mrs Chukwu (real names witheld) and their daughter Amaka (not real
name) and Mr and Mrs Olu (not real names) and their son Femi (not real name).

I calmed everybody down in my office. The most difficult person to be calmed down was Mr Chukwu who kept spitting fire on the issue of her daughter Amaka
being raped by Mr Olu' s son Femi and kept threatening how he would make sure the young man rot in jail for 21 years according to the law of the land.

" You" Mr Chukwu, pointing to Femi, "had the audacity to come to my apartment to rape my daughter, my own daughter, inside my own house, you are a dead meat".

I stood my ground again and told Mr Chukwu if he would not allow me to do my job then they could all go out of my consulting room and go and see another doctor in another hospital.

At this junction, I seemed to get his attention. As I was about to start with Mr Chukwu to even give me background story of
what happened, a call came in for him and later came in were two senior army officers, obviously came to arrest Femi I guessed.

Well as they came in, I welcomed them too, making 8 people inside my consulting room.

Like I said I am the one in charge here. So I told everybody to calm down so that I could sort everything out. At least they needed my report to prosecute the boy in court of law.

I asked Mr Chukwu who obviously looked most aggrieved what was the problem in one sentence. He said Femi raped her daughter Amaka in his own apartment and he caught Femi red handed.

I told him no problem I would sort him and everybody else out but in my profession there is something called confidentiality which everyone is entitled to.

I asked Amaka the daughter how old she was, she managed to answer, 18 years old, as she was still shaking a little and crying. I asked Femi how old he was he said 19 years old. Then i asked Femi further how he got inside Mr. Chukwu's apartment. He said they were next doors neighbours
in the estate. They were all staying in inside the same estate and their houses were next to one another and Amaka was his girlfriend, which was vehemently denied by Amaka immediately.

Now I think I know how to resolve the whole issue. I announced to everybody I would interview each person involved in this matter individually starting with my primary patients who were Amaka and Femi. And I would interview Amaka first so everybody would excuse me and stay outside.

I called a nurse to be my chaperone. So three of us were left inside my consulting room, myself, Amaka, and my nurse chaperone who was also our emergency matron.

I made Amaka relaxed and calmed her from all her shaking and gave her my utmost reassurance that all she said would remain between me and her.

After winning her confidence, I appealed to her to please be sincere with me and her parents would never get to hear anything she told me.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first statement I heard from Amaka's mouth shocked me to my spine bone marrow. She said and I quote

*"Femi didn't rape me doctor, he is my boyfriend in the estate."*

I screamed quietly, then why did you tell your father he was raping you when he caught two of you in your apartment?.

She said her father was a strict senior army officer who would kill her if she did not claim rape.

I looked at Matron, she saw the way my soul sank inside of me after hearing the statement. I told Amaka now the life and future of a young man were at stake, what do we do now?

She said doctor "I can't own up, my father will bury me alive" I told her "the limits of confidentiality I owed her is where the freedom and safety of another person start." According to our ethics medically if the life of another person is at stake, I don't own you confidentiality at that junction I will have to tell the truth.

So I asked her further when did they start their relationship? She said 4 months ago.

I asked her further how many times they had had sexual intercourse, she said 6 times, and four out of which they did not use condom. This time was 6th, this one her father came back from work to pick something and caught two of them
red handed in their apartment.

I asked her what she was presently doing. She said two of them referring to Femi and herself were seeking admission to University, they wrote the last JAMB, awaiting results.

I asked her if condom was used this one the father caught them she answered yes. Now all matter resolved.

The only problem now was Amaka being ready to tell everybody the truth and every party outside could rest. And as for me, this is a little trying time. I was in ethical dilemma in case Amaka did not do the right thing.

Well the way we were trained to handle this kind of issue was for me to insist Amaka tell the truth or else I would break our confidentiality and tell everybody the truth myself.

I counselled her to please do the right thing. Matron joined me
in the counselling, pleaded with Amaka severally to take responsibility for her action even if it would mean her father burying her alive and save the
young man from rotting in jail because if Femi was taken out of my consulting room by those senior military officers, it might make the permanent difference
in the life and future of the young man as a "rapist".

After so much pleading Amaka reluctantly agreed to own up and tell everybody the truth. I invited the rest in back since the truth was here now.

*So I announced to everybody to be calm that Amaka had something to tell them all.*

Ladies and gentlemen, as Amaka saw her father's face, she denied again and said it was a rape case.

Then at this junction, I was forced to tell everybody the truth.

Amaka denied me too and said I was lying against her she didn't tell me Femi and her were boyfriend and girlfriend having consensual, voluntary sex.

I was shocked. I was confused. I opened my mouth down I could not close it. I called her, Amaka, three times "are you serious you did not tell me and
matron all this? what you just told me and matron right here".

She denied us completely that we were lying against her making her father to come after me that I was trying to support the young man against her daughter but ladies and gentlemen I was more shocked by what the matron did.

I never knew she was
recording all our conversation with Amaka all the while with her phone.

She told Amaka's father what if we played the audio of everything your daughter confessed, to you?

The father said which audio? Even myself I said which audio matron?

That was how matron brought her phone out of her pocket and played all the things Amaka said to everybody's hearing. That was the end of the story.

Femi shouted "I said it I didn't rape her, God was my witness". The father
gave him two resounding slaps, he kept quiet immediately.

Amaka's father too moved closer to her daughter gave her 3 resounding slaps, stormed out of the consulting room with the instruction to the other two senior army officers to bring his wife and Amaka, to meet him at home.

I was left with Femi and his relieved parents and matron. At least they were relieved of their son not going to prison for 21 years for rape but also bitterly and utterly disappointed in their son, that they were elders in their church, their son could put them to this kind of shame in their estate.

As a Deacon and Deaconess, the parents said they had introduced their son to God several times and made sure he attended every Sunday service and programme with them but didn't know he was not born again.

I encouraged them to not give up. They should continue praying for him and bringing him up in the way of God, very soon their effort would yield result. They also left.

I looked at matron I said *"I stood at attention ma o.*

Were you working for FBI in your former life? Lol." Then matron laughed and left the consulting room, defending herself that she knew that that Amaka girl would deny us, that she knew the girl was lying all the while, that was why she did what she did.

Now me alone left inside my consulting room, I was just wondering in my head. So many thoughts began to collude in my head, then many lessons dropping inside my head......

One, lesson number one, please under no condition should any woman use rape as a defence against any man I want to plead with us all. Rape is a very big
thing. Even If a man offends you or you need an escape route, please don't use rape to send any man to prison, I plead with you in the name of God, take responsibility
for your action.

Secondly, teenagers this is for you, premarital sex is a very very big big thing that you should never in your life dabble into.
The complications of premarital sex can destroy your future and life completely that you may never recover from it. The complications range from unwanted pregnancy, to sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhea:
sphyillis,
HIV,
Hepatitis etc, to ectopic pregnancy from contraceptive use to ending your career and life prematurely to putting yourself and your parents to shame.
Sex is only meant for married people alone and only.

Thirdly, parents don't think because your teenagers were following you to church every Sunday and to every programme, you think they are born again.
You need to still give them monitoring and home training and be their friend and give them parenting love and nurture them in the way of God and apply appropriate discipline at every necessary time and monitor the the kind of friend they keep in the estate, school, church and at every other place they go if they will not bring you that shame you most fear.

*In conclusion,*
I was still in shock of what my Matron did, if not for her may be I would have been in soup also too.

*Thank you Matron for being an "FBI".*

Copied.
Re: AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amaka just like to disappoint sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* by ajailer(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
FP pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* by Fortune118005(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=MFMRevivalist post=92391175]
Another lesson from inside my consulting room.

I was in accident and emergency unit when I saw a father and a mother and their daughter and another father and a mother and their son. The boy was crying profusely. Right there the father slapped him again. " Femi, you put me and your mother to shame".

He cried louder "Daddy I didn't rape her, God is my witness" His father replied, "if you had been that God's witness as I had brought you up may be you would not be calling God as your witness now, after putting me to shame."

The fight between the two families continued even in my presence in the emergency unit, with the father of the girl spitting fire, threatening how he would send the young man to 21 years imprisonment for raping her daughter and I could see the daughter shaking, crying and muffling some words like daddy he raped me, he raped me......

In all these, I was just looking like a zombie. [/quote)

That matron really saved u Thank God 4 d matron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* by illicit(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
I smell something.....

Nice story tho. It is didactic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *"daddy, I Didn't Rape Her; God Was My Witness"* by music4me(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
'Amaka' that name always gives me the chills.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Strong Delusion Coming | BIGGER Than Corona - Prepare! (by Nephtali1981) / Where Do Infants Go When They Die? / How We Plan To Immotarlize My Wife — Pastor Itua Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.