Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? (229 Views)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by 01pudesseld: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
What would you ask God if you had one question?
Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by thesicilian: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
I have too many questions to ask Him when I eventually meet Him:

Why did He take His time to create such a beautiful paradise (Eden) for us and then allow the fallen angels to come in and wreck it all, when there are so many other places in the universe they could have been banished to?

Why does he allow His children to suffer so much before helping them out, sometimes not helping at all (for example children suffering and dying of cancers)?

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by DICKstractor: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'll ask him "which angel choosed Nigeria as my destination".... I just want to know

1 Like

Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:
I have too many questions to ask Him when I eventually meet Him:

Why did He take His time to create such a beautiful paradise (Eden) for us and then allow the fallen angels to come in and wreck it all, when there are so many other places in the universe they could have been banished to

Simple, because He Knew that you were Greater and Stronger than the "Fallen and Banished angel" and therefore it was not a Problem, Until, You Greatly Disappointed Him and "fell His Hand!"

thesicilian:

Why does he allow His children to suffer so much before helping them out, sometimes not helping at all (for example children suffering and dying of cancers)?

Technically, You are not His Children, For His Children Always Love Him, Listen to His Voice, Obey Him and Care for Him too, but You Do None of this things, it is rather, you hate Him, argue against Him, Disregard Anything He Says and Completely Disobey Him.

So, you really are not His Children and because you are always Fighting Him and Seeking to Destroy Him, You are Actually His Enemy, Not His Children.

But, Because He is Mightily Good and Loves Good Things, He Allows some Good Things to go the way of His Enemies (which is why He Commands His Children to do the good that they can reasonably do to their enemies), that they may not be so easily and utterly destroyed, in the hope (not likely) that they may change.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Vyzz: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
I will ask for his give away.... Baba u need to show ur boi love

1 Like

Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
I'll ask him "which angel choosed Nigeria as my destination".... I just want to know

grin grin grin
But you do not know that you are lucky and blessed to be sent to Africa.

I know a lot that I really do not want to go into but I think that this Wicked World would end when Africa and Africans fall into the Wicked Rebellion, Those Rebellious White People have done to God and God Had Replied them (As He Said) With Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Diseases, which are unheard of in Africa.

And Africa is the Only Continent that is unaffected by God's Outstretched Hand! Why? Because I grew up seeing and Knowing that the African, in his soul, Fears The Lord God, Creator of all Things.

And that the African would Always Obey The Commandments of the Lord instantly and without hesitation neither would he ever think to challenge the Most High!

But, Xvavra, Reed, CAPSLOCKED, (I do not understand the Otems) all the "God does not exist people" and then we have the Wicked of the Wickedest, The Satanist, Haters of God and Antichrists, telling you and teaching you to Rise Up Against thy Maker!

Any African Nation that Challenges God, shall Suffer Pestilences, they have Never Before Experienced and They Shall Die in their Thousands as they have never had before!
Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
I will ask for his give away.... Baba u need to show ur boi love

grin
Smart man! At least you know say Goodie goodie full Him Hand! grin

You like goodie goodie well well!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by thesicilian: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple, because He Knew that you were Greater and Stronger than the "Fallen and Banished angel" and therefore it was not a Problem, Until, You Greatly Disappointed Him and "fell His Hand!"

Technically, You are not His Children, For His Children Always Love Him, Listen to His Voice, Obey Him and Care for Him too, but You Do None of this things, it is rather, you hate Him, argue against Him, Disregard Anything He Says and Completely Disobey Him.

So, you really are not His Children and because you are always Fighting Him and Seeking to Destroy Him, You are Actually His Enemy, Not His Children.

But, Because He is Mightily Good and Loves Good Things, He Allows some Good Things to go the way of His Enemies (which is why He Commands His Children to do the good that they can reasonably do to their enemies), that they may not be so easily and utterly destroyed, in the hope (not likely) that they may change.
So a newborn baby with cancer of the brain must have done all these things you mentioned? Don't even bother to answer, because I'm pretty sure nothing you say will be satisfactory to me.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Vyzz: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Smart man! At least you know say Goodie goodie full Him Hand! grin
You like goodie goodie well well!

True talk...

Sabi man grin
Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
thesicilian:

So a newborn baby with cancer of the brain must have done all these things you mentioned? Don't even bother to answer, because I'm pretty sure nothing you say will be satisfactory to me.

This is the Judgement And the Law! A goat shall give birth to a goat not a monkey; mango shall bear mango not yam; A Chinese Spy and His Children, Will Never Be Allowed Near Donald Trump; The seed or children of A Wicked Man can not be reasonably expected to be a Saint.
Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
When is the rapture? cheesy

I can't wait for it to happen. smiley
Re: What Would You Ask God If You Had One Question? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I want to see the end of all badness! Psalms 37:7-11 smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bishop TD Jakes - The Illumination Of His Grace / Blasphemy: Kano Muslim Lawyers Back Death Penalty On Kano Musician / ‘Manufacture Your Own Country’ — Buhari’s Aide Taunts Oyedepo Over CAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.