Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement (29208 Views)

Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement / 2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / PGF Shops For Obaseki’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by LivingSage: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2020
If only we have many people like Jamb Registrer Prof Is'aq Oloyede, MAN OF INTEGRITY. I can also do the job excellently Mr President
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2020
why using police officer, they are more corrupted than any criminal
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by LoveMynd44: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
If only we have many people like Jamb Registrer Prof Is'aq Oloyede, MAN OF INTEGRITY. I can also do the job excellently Mr President
[/s]
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by dalass(f): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Buharis criteria:

He must be thin and tall

He must be a Muslim

He must be from the north

The closer to Katsina state the better

Former or current police officer

He can be a little corrupt, but not too much
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by alphaRego01(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Buhari see me here now o.no be after una go de complain
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by superability(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2020
post=91495701:
To end the first page of this thread...
Let's contribute our quota......

Under the Muhammadu Buhari administration, nobody is above scrutiny.
The investigation is to reinforce transparency and accountability, rather than to vitiate it.

“Accountability for our actions or inactions is an inalienable part of democracy.
In such an elevated position as that of EFCC Chairman, the holder of the position must be above suspicion.

“There’s no prejudgment — absolutely none. The Buhari administration can be counted on to uphold fairness and justice at all times.”

This is unprecedented in the history of our nation.
GOD BLESS PMB for all the he is doing to make this country work again.

MAY all the enemies of the country be put to shame and die miserably in their frustration.
May they all die in the zoos like animals they believe they are.
Past administration will be shouting power of immunity, looting criminals.
NIGERIA will be great again in our lifetime.

Again, God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

A man after God's heart.

Your love for this government ehn...
But Abeg, tell ur daddy to investigate npower woman na... Or is it part of government to give virtually all slots to politicians or is it part of government to keep on blaming past administrations like say dem force am to take over the position?
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by gaskiyamagana: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2020
THIS IS THE WORK OF YAHOO BOYS. THEY DON LOGIN MAGU NAME FOR THEIR JUJU.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by xynerise: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2020
This fight is more of political than corruption
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by okofians(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2020
realstars:
I Bet You, He Is Shopping For Another Experience Looter, And Also Another Fulani.
submit your resume to the DSS,ICPC and other sister security agencies for interview
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Hausa and stealing na 5 and 6
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by realstars: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2020
okofians:
submit your resume to the DSS,ICPC and other sister security agencies for interview
I Dont Overstand.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by desiredhome: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2020
Tastemoney:
Just get another thief to replace the thief

Even the replacer self is a thief... undecided

Because we are so corrupt and wicked in Nigeria......even you that is talking now will still see it as opportunity to loot...... you will also thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by okofians(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2020
Go on and shop for his replacement diligently, dear president.. Wailers breakfast is set.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by guru90: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Used and dumped.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by extol1(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2020
hisexcellency34:
I suggest former IGP Ibrahim idris
Mr Transmission Transmission
was he DIG and AIG before retirement? I think according to the article written, he is not part of them because he retired as IGP
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by extol1(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2020
LivingSage:
which Man of integrity under my foot, that religion fanatics
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2020
Another lazy youth from Daura is already doing push-ups in preparation for appointment as EFCC chairman.
Here are the possible replacements:

1. Kyari xyz
2. Present Customs Boss
3. Abba abc
4. Daura rst
5. Tunde Yusuf
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by dahveey(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2020
God help us
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by Reference(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2020
I prefer a retired or serving judge or on the other end of the spectrum an investigative auditor. The police to me are far too light on tact, quantitative reasoning, scientific applications and far too heavy on a sub culture of brawn, brass and vice.

Yes the EFCC's soft power may have improved over the years but it is still way too short to handle the ever increasing volume and complexity of white collar crime in Nigeria and across our borders.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by LivingSage: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2020
extol1:
which Man of integrity under my foot, that religion fanatics
You don't know where is paining you
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2020
The Nigerian Police are too corrupt to occupy the office of EFCC Chairman. I will never be disappointed of any police officer facing corruption charges and investigation. From the lowest ranked officer to Station Officer to DCO to TO to DTO and DPO To Area Commander and above are so corrupt
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by salbis(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2020
I recommend Wakil Singam former CP Kano.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by Testimony1988(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2020
They want to repeat what they did to the former CJN to him, is just a pity.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by Enemyofpeace: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Late Gani Fawehinmi would have been the ideal man for this job, apart from him I no trust anybody plus including myself and Vickyrotex
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by Enemyofpeace: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2020
LivingSage:
yinmu. Man of integrity my yansh
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by muykem: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2020
I am available for the job. Corruption free environment is everybody work.
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by mozona(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2020
shopping for another robber
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by wink2015(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2020
* Suspended EFCC chair risks prosecution

* Nobody above scrutiny – Presidency

* Security operatives search Magu’s houses

* We’re watching unfolding events – Sagay

The presidency is shopping for a possible replacement of Ibrahim Magu, the suspended chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Daily Trust learnt yesterday. The names of four people including a retired Deputy Inspector-General of Police (DIG), a retired Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) and two serving police commissioners have been pencilled, Daily Trust was told. This is coming as the Presidential Panel led by Justice Ayo Salami, a former President of the Court of Appeal, continued with its interrogation of the embattled Magu at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Credible sources said ahead of the invitation of Magu on Monday, the Salami panel had recommended for his suspension “to pave the way for a free investigation in line with standard procedures.” A top presidency source told Daily Trust last night that Magu was asked to step aside to allow for proper investigation of the allegations levelled against him.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source said, “You know that anybody undergoing this kind of investigation cannot be allowed to continue to occupy the office. “The continued stay in office of someone being investigated does not happen anywhere. If Magu is allowed to continue to occupy the office, some of these allegations and records would be distorted.

No serious investigation can take place when the person affected is still operating. “It is given that somebody undergoing a probe of this magnitude cannot continue to occupy his or her office. From the moment he appeared before the committee yesterday (Monday), you should know that he was no longer going back to the office while still facing the panel investigating him,” he said.

Another source said the suspension of Magu does not mean that he had been indicted or finally removed from office. “His suspension is the ideal thing to do in order to douse tension and while he is being interrogated, the EFCC must continue to do its job; I want to assure you that someone would soon be announced to act. “If found wanting by the Justice Salami panel, the president will definitely relieve Magu of his appointment as head of the EFCC and then the Police Service Commission (PSC) will carry on from there…T

hey have the right to take action in line with the guidelines and conditions of service of the Police Force,” he said. Our correspondents report that there was no formal announcement of Magu’s suspension by the presidency as at press time yesterday. But a source said he would not be allowed to go home yet.

“He will only be allowed to go home after the panel says they are done with him; this could be any moment from now and it will depend on the outcome of the interrogation,” he said.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-shops-for-magus-replacement.html

Mr President can SHOP for a replacement of Mr Magu at SHOPRITE, JANKARA MARKET, BODIJA MARKET ! grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by JustforMen: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2020
post=91495701:
To end the first page of this thread...
Let's contribute our quota......

Under the Muhammadu Buhari administration, nobody is above scrutiny.
The investigation is to reinforce transparency and accountability, rather than to vitiate it.

“Accountability for our actions or inactions is an inalienable part of democracy.
In such an elevated position as that of EFCC Chairman, the holder of the position must be above suspicion.

“There’s no prejudgment — absolutely none. The Buhari administration can be counted on to uphold fairness and justice at all times.”

This is unprecedented in the history of our nation.
GOD BLESS PMB for all the he is doing to make this country work again.

MAY all the enemies of the country be put to shame and die miserably in their frustration.
May they all die in the zoos like animals they believe they are.
Past administration will be shouting power of immunity, looting criminals.
NIGERIA will be great again in our lifetime.

Again, God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

A man after God's heart.

This is the most ignorant, hypocritical post I have seen on this forum... it is grossly selfish too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shops For Magu’s Replacement by oluwagbami(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2020
I can recollect that the 8th senate on two occasions bluntly refused to confirm Mr Magu based on DSS damning reports but President M Buhari stubbornly decided to force Magu on Nigerians....
If it were to be in saner and well organised countries, this might be the end of President Buhari's political life because he will have no other option than to resign for committing an error of such magnitude.....
#maguiscorrupt
#Mbuharimustresign....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Fatah Ahmed, Ex Kwara Governor / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.