Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (37939 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Your Invitation Didn’t Come Through Right Channel, Gov Yusuf Replies Ganduje / Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:21am On Jul 08, 2020
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party National Campaign Council for the Edo State Governorship Election, Governor Nyesom Wike, has said his Kano State counterpart, Abdullahi Ganduje, is the one who deserves to be isolated, not him.

He said this during the inauguration of the PDP campaign council in Abuja on Tuesday.

Wike said neither he nor the PDP could be intimidated by threats coming from the All Progressives Congress over the Edo Governorship election.

Ganduje, during a media briefing in Abuja, on Monday said, “We know the PDP made Wike their (campaign council) chairman. I assure you; we will isolate Wike in an isolation centre and before he recovers, the election is over.”

Wike said, “Nobody can intimidate us in this election. Yesterday, I was told and today I read on the pages of newspapers that one Governor Ganduje said that he is going to isolate me until the election is over. If Nigeria is supposed to be a country, who is supposed to be isolated?

“A man who pockets dollars in babanriga (flowing gown) from contractors is not isolated and you say that me should be isolated. In this country, where are we heading to?

“Let me tell you why they (APC) made Ganduje the chairman of the campaign council; it is because of the dollars they saw. But for dollars, Ganduje could not have been made the chairman of the campaign council.

“But what he doesn’t understand is that we are from the Niger Delta; we shall chop his dollar and we will chop him to a coma. So, Ganduje, your dollar will not work in Edo State, we have integrity in our party.”

The Rivers State governor on behalf of members of the council promised to ensure victory for the PDP in the Edo election.

Earlier, in his address, the National Chairman of the PDP, Uche Secondus asked the President Muhammadu Buhari-led regime to save the nation’s democracy by ensuring that the votes of the people counted not only in Edo State, but across states where elections would be held going forward.

He said, “We recall that it’s in Edo State that President Goodluck Jonathan was in a ruling party when Comrade Adams Oshiomhole won election twice as a member of the opposition because of the transparency of the time.

“Today, as we go into this election in the same Edo, the situation in our country is different not just because of the global COVID-19 pandemic that has changed the World order, but more due to the prevailing uncertainties in our land.”

He said Nigerians were living in fear because of “senseless killings and the misuse of security forces to manipulate the electoral process.”

https://punchng.com/your-dollars-wont-work-in-edo-wike-replies-ganduje/

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Oga shut up and face river state

70 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by tillaman(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Gbasgbos, everybody just dey throw jab but someone like Ganduje caught in the act shouldn’t be talking at all, Shameless people them

446 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by yerokunphilips: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2020
My good people of Edo get ready for dollar challenge from the south (Wike) and the north (Gandollar)

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by techmo(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2020
cool

This is one election I look forward to

Clash of Titans,

APC headed it's team with the dollar man, PDP aka Tax collectors Party of Nigeria, responded by picking the Rivers State Account Officer , and PDP ATM

Wike would still cry soon

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Untainted007: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Are they not the same thing? Only differentiated by name of their yeye parties. Nigeria politicians will not stop amazing me. Birds of a feather.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by osamz007: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2020
SHOTS FIRED

WHEN GANDUJE ENTERS EDO THEY SHOULD PLAY HIS VIDEOS OF AGBADA ON MASSIVE SCREENS AROUND BENIN cheesy

337 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Aflix(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Mr man, abeg tell me why Obaseki doesn't deserve 2nd term

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by realstars: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2020
This Are The Nigerian Leaders The Best We Can Produce With Our Money.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2020
foolish people dem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Like Gandollar's mouth was shut and he faced Kano State?
Hypocrites!

326 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by ChoCho54(f): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Edo is not Lagos.

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by techmo(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2020
osamz007:
SHOTS FIRED

WHEN GANDUJE ENTERS EDO THEY SHOULD PLAY HIS VIDEOS OF AGBADA ON MASSIVE SCREENS AROUND BENIN cheesy

All this ipob children sef, if you like play Ganduje's sextape he isn't going to contest in Edo, if you're smart you should know what he is there for, but hey!! you go soon Sabi

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by techmo(m): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2020
ChoCho54:
Edo is not Lagos.

Really ? Here was I thinking Edo is Lagos

Una go here am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by ChoCho54(f): 6:56am On Jul 08, 2020
realstars:
This Are The Nigerian Leaders The Best We Can Produce With Our Money.
Yesso.. the realstars!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2020
wike is wicked

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Staro: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2020

APC committed a fatal mistake by making a confirmed thief like
Ganduje to head its Edo election committee.

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Christology(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Aflix:
Mr man, abeg tell me why Obaseki doesn't deserve 2nd term

Edo state is back ward ,
1. No proper house of assembly( the citizens are not represented)
2. the only Niger delta state without a fly over.

3.with the recent industrialization of agriculture , almost every state in Nigeria is diversing to agric. even Lagos without the land partnered kebbi state to produce lake rice. ebonyi state produces rice, akwaibom does palm oil , rice and coconut, WHAT DOES EDO PRODUCE COMMERCIALLY.
4. take a look at the pictures from the Apc direct primaries, poto poto everywhere.
5. the gele gele sea port he promised is nowhere near existence.
6.the schools oshiomole built but couldn't complete are still the same way oshiomole left them.
7. fought against the appointment of Edo citizens from getting federal appointment (because they where oshiomoles people)

EDO NO EVER FIT BE LAGOS

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by chozzy: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Staro:

APC committed a fatal mistake by making a confirmed thief like
Ganduje to head its Edo election committee.

They want him to spend Kano money

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2020
chozzy:

They want him to spend Kano money .
Edo people will chop his Kano dollars and still vote for Godwin Obaseki

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by BREYZ: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

From your name, I don already know say you no get sense.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by LivingSage: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2020
All these people shouting above me, you all will be surprised. In Nigeria today, THE HIGHEST BIDDER WINS ELECTION. THE ELECTORATE NO LONGER BELIEVE ANYONE OTHER THAN MONEY.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Afolabimills(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2020
Gandollar the bullion agbada thief buhari also

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by freemi(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2020
Nawa
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by freemi(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2020
osamz007:
SHOTS FIRED

would have been very epic

10 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Says who.. Dollars work every where oo

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Igbobywife:
Says who.. Dollars work every where oo
lol
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2020
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Xano(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2020
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting / Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.