Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (37950 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe / Your Invitation Didn’t Come Through Right Channel, Gov Yusuf Replies Ganduje / Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Bizibi(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Apart from number 2 all others are lies... If you want to know Obaseki's achievements just go to any Edo facebook group and type.. Let's list what Obaseki has done in our Area.... He is not a good governor, but accusing him wrongly is not good either.. Every governor git what they have in mind.. You plans might be different from his.. Did Ize Iyamu not work with lucky and Oshiomole?? How did his people benefit?? Everything now falls on Obaseki abi??

Together we can make Nigeria better.

Nigerian youths drop your differences and unite.

God bless Nigeria.
Nigerians don't learn from mistakes,why should any right thinking person vote for ize iyamu, Even Lucifer himself dread that man......the day he wins is the day oshiomole and Edo people become slaves to another Tony anenih.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by WATCHOVER(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

U be real mumu ...read very well next time. I just said I pity all of you supporting APC or PDP. You have no future!
You that have future why not leave politics section for us. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Christology(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2020
PDP would have made ikpeazu there campaign chairman, they are bird of the same feathers .
he would have helped in sharing kerosene sef.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by hopexter(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

Is Edo State Wike's?

Atleast Wike us from Niger Delta.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by stayclearofme: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2020
WATCHOVER:

You that have future why not leave politics section for us. Idiot
Olodo is that the best reply you can give? I am not surprised you can't read very well, you can't comprehend. Mr political section..what future do you have?
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by CaptainFM1: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2020
osamz007:
SHOTS FIRED

WHEN GANDUJE ENTERS EDO THEY SHOULD PLAY HIS VIDEOS OF AGBADA ON MASSIVE SCREENS AROUND BENIN cheesy

That man go join them watch the video ooo. Shame no dey his dictionary at all.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Jostoman: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2020
tillaman:
Gbasgbos, everybody just dey throw jab but someone like Ganduje caught in the act shouldn’t be talking at all, Shameless people them
forget about ganduje if PDP really want to win Edo election they should give a close marking to this three people.

OSHIOMOLE

YEYE BELLO

OMO AGEGE.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by stayclearofme: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2020
hopexter:

Atleast Wike us from Niger Delta.
Ganduje is a Nigerian.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by DModeCntStopMe: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
post=91498178:

[s]Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise![/s]

Just like you and your ilks voted for a confirmed and labelled weakling.

Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by tillaman(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Jostoman:
forget about ganduje if really want to win Edo election they should give a close marking to this three people.

OSHIOMOLE

YEYE BELLO

OMO AGEGE
even Ovie Omo agege?
I don dey hear the dude gist sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by ofiko123(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2020
Obaseki will win the upcoming election in Edo state..
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2020
PDP AND SHOPPING ARE SIAMESE TWINS.THE TAX COLLECTORS. grin grin grin
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by oskopy: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2020
What type of people are we dealing with in this country?a sitting governor boasted that he will isolate an opposition until election is over.

Presently the Nothern Leaders behave as if they are God.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Owologbo(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Christology:

Edo state is back ward ,
1. No proper house of assembly( the citizens are not represented)
2. the only Niger delta state without a fly over.

3.with the recent industrialization of agriculture , almost every state in Nigeria is diversing to agric. even Lagos without the land partnered kebbi state to produce lake rice. ebonyi state produces rice, akwaibom does palm oil , rice and coconut, WHAT DOES EDO PRODUCE COMMERCIALLY.
4. take a look at the pictures from the Apc direct primaries, poto poto everywhere.
5. the gele gele sea port he promised is nowhere near existence.
6.the schools oshiomole built but couldn't complete are still the same way oshiomole left them.
7. fought against the appointment of Edo citizens from getting federal appointment (because they where oshiomoles people)

EDO NO EVER FIT BE LAGOS

are from Edo State? If yes. how many fly over bridge did Oshomole built before you gave him his second tenor? Those poto-poto you saw during the APC primary, don't you think it will be of less worry if Oshomole fixed it?
It's time you start thinking rationally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Austino50: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2020
Edo is not Lagos, this can only be said after the election, so pls keep ur mount short first and wait
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Dspsalvate: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Bird Of Identical Plumage Perambulate In Similar Corrigenda
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by freemi(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

Una two dey mumu....na Ganduje dey contest for election?
and who say he's d one contesting? Y r some people so mean n foolish?
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Dansuqi: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2020
Jostoman:
I wonder why nobody is talking about oshiomole, yeye bello and omo agege they are the real machinery.

Wike will keep talking,making loud noises Luke fayose while bello and co do the damage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Dansuqi: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2020
tillaman:
even Ovie Omo agege?
I don dey hear the dude gist sha

He is another rugged politician in the mould of oshiomhole
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Dminister(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2020
Wike the slayer of Amaechi, Dakuku and APC members in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by MrBONE2(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2020
osamz007:
SHOTS FIRED

WHEN GANDUJE ENTERS EDO THEY SHOULD PLAY HIS VIDEOS OF AGBADA ON MASSIVE SCREENS AROUND BENIN cheesy

Ayam telling you Buddy if Play the video the people of Edo will charmly vote for Apc ,cos BoneBeings can not can allowed themselves to be left out of the Dollars share grin

Common collect your share and let Dollars rule ahead of PDP Tax grin

Comon Vote for Dollars ahead of the State Tax

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Teejay13(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Funny set of people, intact the both of them needs to be placed under isolation.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by stayclearofme: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
freemi:
and who say he's d one contesting? Y r some people so mean n foolish?
I bet you are the most foolish person here! Why is all the talk center around Ganduje as if he is the one contesting the election?.....You and your maggot infected brain. If you insult me again I am ready for you, all of you that lacks parental up bringing.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Omoslim26: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
saxietohgbaskie:
When a confirmed thief is also the APC flag bearer what do you expect?

You forgot to add CULTIST

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Mars16(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wike don't understand what they mean by we will isolate wike. He 4got that during his undemocratic actions period of demolishing hotels FG didn't say anything,now they will put him in a situation that before he will realized they're done with the elections.
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by sterlingD(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
"we shall chop his dollar and we will chop him to a coma. So, Ganduje, your dollar will not work in Edo State, we have integrity in our party.”

The above punch line is savage

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Brushstrokes20: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wike - 4

Gandollar - 0

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by freemi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

I bet you are the most foolish person here! Why is all the talk center around Ganduje as if he is the one contesting the election?.....You and your maggot infected brain. If you insult me again I am ready for you, all of you that lacks parental up bringing.
hunger is not good. Pls look for food n eat before ur anger escalates n put u in trouble. My kind advice. Bless
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Donspicey: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
if obaseki wins then na Godwin
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by spirul77: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Heffalump:

You're a hypocrite!

From your statement, Ize Iyamu is your option. If you're truthful to yourself Obaseki has outperformed those undeserving governors that got 2nd term like Yahaya Bello of Kogi State and co. If working hard is what it takes to win an election, Obaseki has tried to prove the embattled godfather-Oshiomhole wrong, while establishing confidence in the populace about his political worth.

The person that is very desperate right now is your Pastor Ize who wants to come and have a taste of the pudding in Edo State.
oga I said I'm not voting obaseki neither am I voting ize iyamu, how's he my ize iyamu? to think you may not even be from edo state, have you been to Kogi and edo lately to arrive at your conclusion that obaseki did better than Bello? so proving oahiomhole wrong and proving his political worth is what obaseki was voted to do abi? Benin city is an eyesore , esan land is completely abandoned and not to talk of etsako sef, obaseki has zero projects in edo and you are here talking of political worth, dude has done nothing worthwhile for edolites as a governor for four years and you are here talking of political worth, shey na political worth we go chop for Edo? were you in edo when he was promising delivering of water storm project, gelegele seaport and 200 million jobs ? baba abeg go sleep if you no know what to defend the clueless governor with.
if I tell you to name his achievement you will start naming renovation of stadium, painting of secretariat and teachers house. we know yahaya Bello is bad but from records obaseki is worse ,far worse ,see what his fellow incompetent Niger delta governors are doing ,even if they are bad but there's no governor in the whole Niger delta you can compare obaseki with but you will still come here to defend nonsense. you accusing me of supporting ize iyamu,you think I'm so foolish to support apc against pdp or vice versa when I'm wise enough to know there's no difference between both parties? no be the masses head the parties dey use ?
Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Morrison91(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Christology:

Edo state is back ward ,
1. No proper house of assembly( the citizens are not represented)
2. the only Niger delta state without a fly over.

3.with the recent industrialization of agriculture , almost every state in Nigeria is diversing to agric. even Lagos without the land partnered kebbi state to produce lake rice. ebonyi state produces rice, akwaibom does palm oil , rice and coconut, WHAT DOES EDO PRODUCE COMMERCIALLY.
4. take a look at the pictures from the Apc direct primaries, poto poto everywhere.
5. the gele gele sea port he promised is nowhere near existence.
6.the schools oshiomole built but couldn't complete are still the same way oshiomole left them.
7. fought against the appointment of Edo citizens from getting federal appointment (because they where oshiomoles people)

EDO NO EVER FIT BE LAGOS

you are very wrong with your sixth point mr man...I'm one of the junior consultant Engineers that inspects the construction and renovation of 234 primary schools accross Edo state. Under this Obaseki regime...Infact the work is still on...
Pls don't just sit in house and say what you here people saying....
i'm not a politician but try to confirm very well before typing jargons on social media..Cos you don't know who is reading it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo by Niaja4real(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / "Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN / Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.