Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) (81859 Views)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
No d mans best frnd
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
juicethekiddd:

you and your religious crew will not give up saying rubbish :god curse em

Remember the serpent had legs until God cause it to crawl on its belly.... And dinosaurs, dragons are serpents..... So maybe they were what became snakes
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by earnit1: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
yeah
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by PapaZeus(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
highbee02:

"so theoratically its possible". Pls, explain further
The flower the scientists were looking for could prolong life and if the anacondas somehow injested them they would live longer and remember o.p said anacondas continue growing 2ru out their lives
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Lol. Those snakes your people killed were probably pythons, most likely the african rock pythons. Anacondas are not found in Africa.

what makes u think that are not in africa? So na until the white men tell u say that they are in africa. Na that time u go believe. Let me shock u they are in nigeria, i dont know about states. But in south west, they call it ojola or ejola....but most of them believe that they are humans who turned to it. But i dont believe that nonsense.......

There are rivers in osun and ondo that the people residing in those villages said there is are huge snakes living in those rivers.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
they exergerrated in the movie jaws cheesy.try and watch the movie and its sequels cheesy cheesy.i know its an old movie but then the storyline is cool apart from the exergeration.in the movie the troublesome shark was finally killed then in the sequel the shark"s brother had to revenge its killing by killing the guy"s younger brother who was responsible for the death of the shark"s brother in pt1 grin.tell me do animals have any sense of revenge cheesy.there is another movie as well titled vengance.in this movie a prisoner had a prison warden murdered then the prison warden's dog had to avenge the murder of its master.
hahahaha. Shark Brother ke. Hahahaha. That One Got Me Laughing.

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
lefulefu:
they exergerrated in the movie jaws cheesy.try and watch the movie and its sequels cheesy cheesy.i know its an old movie but then the storyline is cool apart from the exergeration.in the movie the troublesome shark was finally killed then in the sequel the shark"s brother had to revenge its killing by killing the guy"s younger brother who was responsible for the death of the shark"s brother in pt1 grin.tell me do animals have any sense of revenge cheesy.there is another movie as well titled vengance.in this movie a prisoner had a prison warden murdered then the prison warden's dog had to avenge the murder of its master.
hahahaha. I Just De Laugh Since. Only Seeing This Shark Brother alone I Dont Want To Watch Again. grin
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
IamPlato:
hahahaha. Shark Brother ke. Hahahaha. That One Got Me Laughing.
e tire me too.shark revenge the killing of im brother grin.na the part 1 jaws make sense sha
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
OdenKelechi:
Lol, you were lost but now you're found
Have you seen nicki minaj anaconda video ... e sweet o shocked cheesy
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by bjnorl: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
The movie about Anacondas is probably exaggerated. If the human leave the animal in peace is not dangerous.
[YouTube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_2ceVOAow[/youtube]
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by PremierGuy(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why do people endanger their lives by keeping these snakes as pet.
Anaconda are massive species.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by DonMekino(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
LALA will have a well deserved orgasms this night
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by steric58(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Roon9:
Lols! Nice article

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily
how much
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Daddyboy21: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Roon9:
Lols! Nice article

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily
can you buy the lithium ore to produce this generator for sale? I have the raw material for sale
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by shantti(m): 12:22am On Jul 09, 2020
ednut1:
they help reduce rat and animal population na
cats should do d work
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Keemkarr(m): 1:23am On Jul 09, 2020
ask any strong Hunter , if u happens to kill this snake in the bush , u must run away for at least hours before u come Bak and cheq probably if he is dead. and be ready to see lotta trees falling down beside where probably he is dead. this one no be joke brathaz
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Larryallfather(m): 1:25am On Jul 09, 2020
They are definitely man-eating creatures but the movie was greatly exaggerated. I mean hoe can you cut the head of a snake and it re grows... c'mon let's be logical here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Ajsmart(m): 1:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Seems like you know so much about anamcondas. Do you have one at home in Nigeria?

Toluobaeko11:
Anacondas are not as dangerous as portrayed in the movies. It's very dangerous when it attacked unaware. You can even use your hand to carry a big one, but you'll trace its head from the tail till you get to its head because it response to stimuli is extremely slow, and no matter how big it is, if you successfully grab its head, it can't do anything again (don't try this though).
One things people don't understand is that, the bigger the snake the easier to kill it, I fear smaller snakes more. With a well filled cutlass, you'll defeat an anaconda, but you have to have courage sha, just make sure you give it a wound first, it'll be weak to fight.
*NOTE* NEVER FIGHT AN ANACONDA INSIDE THE WATER, IF YOU DO, JUST BE READY TO SAY YOUR GOODBYE FOREVER!!!!
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by scilover: 3:45am On Jul 09, 2020
From what I know, they're not really dangerous unless you provoked them first. For example, cornering them to catch them. They can strike fast and from a long distance.
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Zimri:

You sound like you live with anacondas. Which one is grab the head, the bigger the easier for you to kill etc ?? No go try nonsense with this serpent ooo grin Snake wey craze

I'm surprised you didn't even talk about the its teeth.

Leave them.. Make them Dey whyne dia self!
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by GeneralPula: 4:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Toluobaeko11:

Something that was killed by one of my relative in Ogbese, Ondo state, it was also killed inside Ona river in Iju, Ondo state. My friends in the riverine area in Irele and Okitipupa do kill it once in a while in their camps.
Forget the hype, anacondas are very dangerous, but not as aggressive as in the movies, just don't go near it if you don't know the tactics. People are killing it anyhow in the forests, the only problem is that they don't have access to internet to show it

Let them go to any photo studio to take pic and let’s see. I can bet it’s not Anaconda that they killing..

Anacondas may not be as deadly as they’ve shown in movies, but they’re not so easy to tackle as you’ve portrait it to be..

Green Anaconda is the largest snake in the world.. How can you grab such Anaconda on it head? You won’t be even able to grab it anywhere..

One tricky thing about this snake is that most times it sees you before you’ll see it..

You made mention of they shouldn’t try to kill anaconda inside water.. Is there any snake that’s easy to kill inside water?
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2020
steric58:
how much

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Daddyboy21:
can you buy the lithium ore to produce this generator for sale? I have the raw material for sale

Let's chat on WhatsApp sir
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Daddyboy21: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Roon9:

Let's chat on WhatsApp sir
08111965935 WhatsApp & call. Or drop ur number
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by danzyworld1(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2020
they have finally found the snake dat swallow the #36m
Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Fucsheetup(f): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2020
LKTJ123:
all my life I was made to believe that anaconda can eat up a grown up man. grin
It can, easily. Even the fattest of grown men.

1 Like

Re: Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) by Fucsheetup(f): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Jorge91:
Aim for the head anaconda will be history. That’s why humans are the wisest species. Any other species we feel is a threat we kill am join.
Simple like ABC. Anybody can do it.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / Mysterious Beast Washes Up On Greek Island. Does Anyone Know Its Name? (Photos) / Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.