Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres (25482 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
It is obvious that your dumb brain did't read the article.
Kriss216:

He doesn't need to go to the isolation centres.. He operates Healing sessions on TVs, let him heal them through that media.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by joseph1832(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
When Jesus healed the daughter of that centurion, I don't remember him going to the centurion's house.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by miketayo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
blowjohn:

Which cases do u know?
Do u know their names? Why not take them to him to be healed?
Did u ever read in the bible where jesus just started healing without being told to?

First of all u don't need their names to heal them, people get healed by prayers through d TV. If anyone wants to heal ppl at d isolation centers, u don't need to announce it, go there, meet d docs I m sure they will allow u pray for them
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by iswallker(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Simplyleo:
Do you have to go to the isolation centres?

If you really have to be close to the sick for the prayers to be answered, are there no sick people on admission in almost all hospitals nationwide?

In that case, you dont even need govt approval, men of God do go to wards to pray for patients.

If you are sure your prayers have potency, take a walk to any hospital wards and pray for the patients, you dont have to go to the media seeking permission. undecided

Virtually offer prayers around the world - he will nkt go there physically - learn to read. undecided

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Davryme(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please read the News again.

Simplyleo:
Do you have to go to the isolation centres?

If you really have to be close to the sick for the prayers to be answered, are there no sick people on admission in almost all hospitals nationwide?

In that case, you dont even need govt approval, men of God do go to wards to pray for patients.

If you are sure your prayers have potency, take a walk to any hospital wards and pray for the patients, you dont have to go to the media seeking permission. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by phemmyfour: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
agwom:
You can pray anywhere you are!
abi o, must they watch Emmanuel TV while you are praying for them.

They might even be watching cartoon network and your prayers will still get to them
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by illicit(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Sakamanje
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
this is where u should allow these people prove that they have powers, but you wont allow them because both of you are scammers and there is actually nothing like covid 19
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by gwama2: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
POWER IS NOT POWDER.. I like this kind of man of God. cool cool cool

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmm.... virtually. Why not go to the centers and lay hand on the sick to heal them?...like you been doing before? These guys are sooo full of it!
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Nackzy: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oga go find place sitdone
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by gwama2: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
GboyegaD:
Why not keep praying for them without informing anyone? The glory is God's not yours so do it in your secret and let God reward you openly.

Jealousy when you hold us. This man of God had already started praying for a Covid patient without asking for any government authorization. For healings in isolation centers, government authorization is required because these isolation centers are owned and operated by governments. Bad mouth. cool cool cool

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by gwama2: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... virtually. Why not go to the centers and lay hand on the sick to heal them?...like you been doing before? These guys are sooo full of it!
Ah well, it is you now who will tell the prophet how he should proceed ?? For instead of speaking badly, don't you go yourself to these centers to treat the sick?? Even in Corona's case, there is jealousy, sadness. cool cool cool
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by orunto27: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
I believe. Please go to US and pray for them and heal them all. The Lord is your Power and Might, your Security Safety and Success.

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by 2cribz: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ok na today the outbreak happen ba.abi he be dey sleep since
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by pretyval: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Isnt it high time you Shut the F up?
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
gwama2:

Ah well, it is you now who will tell the prophet how he should proceed ?? For instead of speaking badly, don't you go yourself to these centers to treat the sick? even in corona. Even in Corona's case, there is jealousy, sadness. cool cool cool

I never declared myself to the world that I have the power to heal... nor been laying hands on people and claiming to heal them. That's the power he been broadcasting worldwide... so why not now? What exactly did I say that is speaking badly of him? .... to question his avoid the victims strategy?... which is contrary to the practice of true MoG?
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by andyanders: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... correct me if I'm wrong but Jesus didn't just wake up and healed everyone "telepathically". He only healed those either brought in contact with him or those whose cases were specifically made known to him via loved ones.

My brother, allow them to say whatever they want to say. You have stated it herein that those who recieved their healling were in contact with Jesus or their cases were presented to Him, through their loved ones. Here in Nigeria, true prophets cannot recieve honor, hence the name calling.

Even he prayers for those in isolation centers in Nigeria, the doctors will claim that they cured them.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by gwama2: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nackzy:
Oga go find place sitdone

What sitcom? 2 weeks ago, he healed a man and his son through TV. cool cool
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by edlion57(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
He God healed through this prophet...pls blv my story...he is a man of God

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by FlordFlorez(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Has he arranged such more for malaria patients? Malaria kills more people daily than covid19.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by prestige101: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't want to say He is stupid

But he is STUPID FOR THIS STATEMENT.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by knowhowk: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
T B Joshua Touching lives

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by prestige101: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
If that was a joke, TB, I beg of you, never try such with God.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by AdeniyiA(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... correct me if I'm wrong but Jesus didn't just wake up and healed everyone "telepathically". He only healed those either brought in contact with him or those whose cases were specifically made known to him via loved ones.

They can't answer, they're are only interested in bringing down and speak blasphemy against what they do not understand.
What i am always happy for is that TB JOSHUA is so focus that he has no time to reply critics, and God has been Prospering him. Many who speak ill of the man actually do not know him or are being influenced by powers beyond their control to attack
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by bigname23: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:
Kindly answer this question below. Not for bashing sake, just to learn
u forgot to mentions the Koreans, espaniacs and by the way Jesus was a Jew and in terms of race Jews are not classified as whites, because there are arab Jews also, if they were considered the same race as whites, then there will be no descrimnation against Jews, no Nazis...Jesus is accepted by all races from whites,Koreans, espaniacs,there are even arab christians ....going by ur idea Jews are supposed to b d most followers of Christ, but no it is not dat way because even d bible made it clear dat Jesus did not come for his own pepo, hence he is rejected by his fellow Jews and accepted by others
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by AdeniyiA(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
IT IS LEFT FOR THOSE CONCERNED TO ACCEPT THIS HEAVENLY CHALLENGE. IF YOU NEVER TRY YOU'D NEVER KNOW
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by imdavid704(f): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
FruitCakes:
Kindly answer this question below. Not for bashing sake, just to learn
we have sango, obatala, ogun, orunmila, ifa and so on, lemme walk front
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by vokalafrica: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
bayelsaowei:
You can cure them from afar...

Mtsheew

Sure he can, he didn't ask them to go to his church, he didn't ask that he should go to them, he only asked for VIRTUAL access (from TV) to them. Do you understand? And even if he wanted to go there physically is there anything wrong. At least that is what everyone has been shouting about that men of God are afraid. So what do you guys want. So can you delete the "Mtsheew" now? grin
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by AdeniyiA(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
Originakalokalo:
This is the time to help people in need.

Extend a hand of fellowship to someone around you.

We should not wait till Christmas or Sallah....Share food to the needy..Dont ignore the hungry.

The time is now; when families are not sure where the next meal is coming from.

Help humanity. This is Christ like.

Above all, come to Jesus.

Let him help your soul and save it from hell.

The end of the world is coming.... Someday, you shall stand before the throne of the almighty....

What are you going to tell him?

Come to Jesus....He will be your advocate on that dreadful day.

Thank you. We are in a world of religious but ungodly people, where LOVE is lacking, where everybody is on their own.
I am more disappointed in a some of religious leaders at this crucial time, in a world that cares less, Christians are expected to care more. I feel ashamed hearing a popular man of God while starting his prayer, the first prayer is asking God to bless those who are faithful in the payment of their tithes and offering as if that's the most important thing to receive from God, at this particular time when we should be encouraging our members to give and feed, and show love to those around them
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by offset67(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Bakrabas: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
He was once said Covid 19 would be vanished by March 17... Believe in no man but God. nCovid 19 has come to stay like other viruses and diseases. May Allah be our guard and Guardian

RCCG 2024 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye. / Samuel Ugwute: Big Holes In Story Of Man Who 'Resurrected' From Dead- PoliticsNG / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity?