Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres (25483 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by FruitCakes(f): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
BreconHills:

Jesus was not white, neither was he black. He was Middle Eastern and he was born in an occupied country and finally killed both by religious collaborators and their European occupiers who believed they had racial, intellectual and cultural superiority to all other races. Among his early followers were many black people including Simon, a black man from Libya who carried the cross on it's final stage to Golgotha. When Jesus was alive, the white nations of both northern and southern hemispheres were certainly not among his followers. It is twisting history to believe that he was white or the creation of white people.
I agree with you , permit me to ask a question though..whites believe they are superior,so why would they embrace Jesus that's not white and choose to worship him till date?
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

People quote in correction or disagreement.... saying that Jesus only heal people that comes to him or whatever means you are limiting His power, and that is the reason you see your Pastorprenour as your God because you only believe what they say without reading the scripture.......do your research and stop equating you Pastorprenours with Jesus/God.......
and again TB Joshua should just go to the isolation centers without announcing it or better still stay at his mountain and pray for.all the Covit-19 cases and all the daily datas from NCDC and the whole world will stop ..... that is exactly what Jesus will do...

You keep trying to deviate into some aimless and open ended arguments. Honestly, I only read your first line and I can see you are shying away from the discussion you started. I can't be reading all this fruitless bunch of words nah. I said Jesus only healed those he came in contact with directly or those whose cases were made known to him by their loved one. Is this a fact or not? If not, point me to the part of the bible that suggested otherwise. Why is this so hard?

Like I said, if you don't have any response, stop quoting me.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You keep trying to deviate into some aimless and open ended arguments. Honestly, I only read your first line and I can see you are shying away from the discussion you started. I can't be reading all this fruitless bunch of words nah. I said Jesus only healed those he came in contact with directly or those whose cases were made known to him by their loved one. Is this a fact or not? If not, point me to the part of the bible that suggested otherwise. Why is this so hard?

Like I said, if you don't have any response, stop quoting me.
I don't think I have that your time either if you don't understand...so be it...... Jesus is the supreme..... that our Pastorprenours cannot be compared with because they act in opposite of what Jesus stands for...
Shalom
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
desiredhome:

I don't think I have that your time either if you don't understand...so be it...... Jesus is the supreme..... that our Pastorprenours cannot be compared with because they act in opposite of what Jesus stands for...
Shalom

Lol... of course. Not surprised. Thanks.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by spokesboy: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Bro, don't waste your energy trying to convince a lost generation. They are only born to criticize and not to achieve. They jointly elect wrong leaders today and start crucifying them tomorrow because of their naivety. They are spiritually blind, and are bound to keep making the same mistake till thy kingdom come. Whether they believe TB Joshua or not doesn't make any difference to humanity.
Temotala:
Questions
- Is he asking for money for people before praying for them? NO!
- Is he forcing them to receive prayer? NO!
- Is he imposing himself on any isolation centre? NO!
- Is he breaking any law or violating social distancing with this virtual prayer? NO!

This is simply an opportunity for those willing to take it - to pray 'online'. To all those making 'noise' here - take a look at God healing people of COVID-19 with 'medical proof' through TB Joshua's ministry via the same 'interactive prayer'.

Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... of course. Not surprised. Thanks.
Not surprised as in....I should continue repeating because you choose not to understand?
Ha
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Adex2442: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kriss216:

He doesn't need to go to the isolation centres.. He operates Healing sessions on TVs, let him heal them through that media.

U are dumb. U didn't even watch the video. If u did, u won't be saying trash. Did he say he needs to goto isolation center??

He simply said the sick should be organized and they would meet through Emmanuel TV.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by WoundedLamb: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2020
desiredhome:

Not surprised as in....I should continue repeating because you choose not to understand?
Ha

Not surprised cause you know as much as I do that what I stated was a glaring fact. And it doesn't in anyway undermine the powers of Jesus. It is a simple fact but you rather jumped into an unnecessary argument to showcase your "spirituality" and now you're trying to wriggle your way out of it.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by ibinaboonline: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Just as the Bible already said; God has chosen the 'foolish' things to confront the 'wise.' You think you're being smart? That's why you failed to ingest the part where he said the blessings of God is FOR THOSE WHO ASK. It's a reasoning like yours that will ask why Jesus needed to ask an apparently blind man, 'What do you want me to do for you?' If you still don't understand then there's no need for further discussion.
GboyegaD:
Why not keep praying for them without informing anyone? The glory is God's not yours so do it in your secret and let God reward you openly.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by GboyegaD(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Just as the Bible already said; God has chosen the 'foolish' things to confront the 'wise.' You think you're being smart? That's why you failed to ingest the part where he said the blessings of God is FOR THOSE WHO ASK. It's a reasoning like yours that will ask why Jesus needed to ask an apparently blind man, 'What do you want me to do for you?' If you still don't understand then there's no need for further discussion.

Oga, I am not blinded by religious hypocrisy. I am far above this reasoning of yours. You can pray for the sick in your home and you don't have to see them for God to heal them. Remember the centurion servant?
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by Onlyonebuhari: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
Covid-19 has gone since March 27 na oga Joshua. You and your followers will never get sense.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by sweetrace(f): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2020
FruitCakes:
Kindly answer this question below. Not for bashing sake, just to learn

Jews range from black to white. How do you know Jesus was white? Anyway, Christianity is not about color. Germans killed so many Jews that history cannot account for.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by femolii: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
miketayo:

So the cases at the isolation centers isn't known to all of us?
Tell your pastor too.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by femolii: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bullrun:

You've been brainwashed by the white God. These pastors are con men no different from fraudsters.
You are a pagan.
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by ibinaboonline: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Far above indeed. Why didn't Jesus just pray in his house or at the mountain and heal at least all the Israelite populations? Or maybe He couldn't? Why was it that people had to travel all the way to the pool of Bethesda to dip in and be healed? Why didn't they just pray to the God of Israel from their house? Why do you have to go to church or the Israelites to the synagogue when they can just pray to God in their homes and God will hear them? I'm interested to hear your response to these questions.
GboyegaD:

Oga, I am not blinded by religious hypocrisy. I am far above this reasoning of yours. You can pray for the sick in your home and you don't have to see them for God to heal them. Remember the centurion servant?
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by MrLankeeee(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Just see the way you just embarrassed yourself, brother.

Now, go back and read my post again. This time, slowly. Maybe you'll see where I wrote "... or those whose cases were specifically made known to him via loved ones". Then come back and tell me how that differs from the events you cited.

So are you saying Tb JOSHUA can’t pray in his alter and those people are healed? You don’t even know how mighty the power of God is, I feel u are one of those people that worship their pastors. Kudos...
Re: TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres by mukthar2000(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Babis1:
The interesting thing here is that fellow Christians will be the ones to mock him because their own papa in their respective churchs could not perform such. As for the unbelievers they will never accept it because it is beyond their understanding. Never hate or fight what you dont understand. Instead seek for understanding and you will receive.
sake for more knowledge mr follow follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Ugwute: Big Holes In Story Of Man Who 'Resurrected' From Dead- PoliticsNG / Did Allah Help The Spread Of Christianity? / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.