Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Naira Marley Shares Plan To Establish Charity Eatery For The Poor - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Naira Marley Shares Plan To Establish Charity Eatery For The Poor (315 Views)

The ₦2,000 Food I Bought At An Eatery Today / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Shares Plan To Establish Charity Eatery For The Poor by eplanning: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2020

Nigerians singer, Azeez Fashola,generally known as Naira Marley, recently announce on social media his plans of giving back to the less privileged in the society

. At a time when financial crises in the society is ever increasin due to the pandemic, the singer has decided to come up with a brilliant idea of opening a soup kitchen. In a recent tweet,He revealed his plans of opening a meal center for the poor

. “I wanna open a non-profitable charity kinda thing where people can just come to eat at anytime and also help them for any other things they need help with.”
No doubt This development would sound as good music to the eras of some Nigerians, who have been hit by the compact of the covid-19 pandemic.
https://ext-media..com/
Re: Naira Marley Shares Plan To Establish Charity Eatery For The Poor by sLentlover7778(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
Marlians..

grin grin grin

Re: Naira Marley Shares Plan To Establish Charity Eatery For The Poor by eplanning: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Naira Marley Shares Plan To Establish Charity Eatery For The Poor by Nedlog01(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20GOL4. It's all free.

It's for those in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How To Detox Your Body To Lose Weight - 7 Ways To Detox Your Body | Weight Loss / Buhari Insists “no Kobo” Of Foreign Exchange Will Be Issued For Food Imports / Nigeria Food Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.