Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Before I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Do (1077 Views)

Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Do by vivsravine: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's the right of a man to find the woman and it's the right of the woman to chose the man and that is why when a man finds a woman he asks for her hand in marriage and if she chose him amongst all others she can easily say yes having considering why he is different with the right values to stick to him for life.

To the woman :

*Do you know this man.
*Is he someone you can submit to.
*What are the values that makes you stick to him.
*What are his visions and mission in life. .
*Dose he have the capacity and sustainability to keep and take care of you and a family.
*Is he a man of integrity and a man of respect, who projects peace and can protect you.
*Does he submit to higher authority and godly authority.
*Does he have mentors who supports his vision in life

To the man:

*Do you know this woman.
*Is she someone you can love.
*Does she project the image of your future.
*Is she someone you can be proud of to present any time.
*Is she submissive to your person.
*Do you see her as someone'who can take care of your home with or without your presence.
*Does she share in your vision, dreams, and does support your goals.

Ladies because we are always at the receiving end. We need to ensure we protect our future by knowing the basics and working out our marriage, most especially with our man or partners and family.

Make sure he has God as his satellite, as his guide, if he does, be rest assured that you can rest in the midst of wars. Be his mobility while he directs the affairs of your family.

Know this, when a man does not have a misson in life, you are dating or marrying the tail and not the head, by doing so your life is ruined.

Make sure your partner has a head (vision) before you say l do to him and most importantly make sure he submits to Godly authority obeys and respects family and mostly adores you as his other half.

Dear brothers, check to see if you truly love her enough to spend the remaining part of your life with her, if she does not give you peace and you don't find joy with her, don't ask for her hand in marriage, if you have your personal doubts about her, let her go, if you can't be proud of her and defend her, any time and in any situation, please let her go.

Forever is a longer time to spend, don't live yours in pains..

Vivsravine speaks ©

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2020

Pls visit my blog for more
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020

Pls visit my blog for more updates
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020

Please visit my blog for more
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Before I Do by vivsravine: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Dats It I Am No Longer Interested In Facebook / My Opinion: Ladies who emphasize that they hate stingy guys have ulterior motive / GIVEAWAY CLOSED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.