Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady (30793 Views)

A Red Piller Member Finally Got Married. He Got A Responsible Woman / Now I Understand Why Don Jazzy Never Got Married! He Was Wise!! - Redpill / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by celebgistz: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s not here to play when it comes to her marriage (although she’s not married yet).

Taking to her page to announce the measure she’s take to curb infidelity in her marital home, Nwankwo Ezinne stated that she’d ask her future husband to swear.

Ezinne says she’d ask her husband to swear, with her that whosoever, between the both of them, cheats at any point in their marriage, will die after seven days of cheating.

What do you think about this?

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-GIST-Before-I-Get-Married-He-Must-Swear-That-If-He-Cheats-He-will-Die-Says-Nigerian-Lady

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by celebgistz: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Sheflex4real(m): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Two things

I'm not going to cheat, not because I can't but because I respect me too much
&
I'm definitely not going to swear.

If you can't believe that, then we need to work on your trust issue

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by delectablegyal(f): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
did you know ladies have more tendency to cheat in a relationship? Did you know? Most men get more advances from women when they are married? You see that the problem is actually ladies not men.

It is immaterial. Just make sure you marry somebody you can trust not to cheat. There are loyal men out there.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by AONE555(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hope you will stand by that when you clock 35 and still single ...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by seniorgozman(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
I hear
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by CreamyBanana(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
did you know ladies have more tendency to cheat in a relationship? Did you know? Most men get more advances from women when they are married? You see that the problem is actually ladies not men.

It is immaterial. Just make sure you marry somebody you can trust not to cheat. There are loyal men out there.

nice nice. e be like sey make i chop your pussycat right now.

9 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by SEONaijaExpert: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Her father must be a herbalist grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by NobleAjare(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na Insecurity dey worry you abeg

6 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by superdanny10: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
All dem dis small small girls with their marriage conditions sef. when she clocks 35 now without husband, she go say that na wan old mama from her villa dey do her.

I like you, no mean say make I put one leg for fire... Fia.. Fia..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Ogaga87(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Who be this again?

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by bots58: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
smiley
WE PROVIDE A CONVENIENT AND SAFE ONLINE SHOPPING PLATFORM FOR ALL THINGS MEN FASHION
Do you have the desire of being the best dressed in the room? do you want eyeballs on you while you grace the streets with your presence? Do you want the feeling that comes with being complimented about your appearance?
That feeling is what we give to our customers with our wide range of quality clothes and shoes on our excellent online platform along with our brand promise; always to deliver quality and affordable products and services to our customers ; also customer satisfaction at the highest level.
With trust being the pillar of our business we guarantee our customers of the following:
Access to a wide range of genuine fashion products
Very affordable prices
User friendly website for easy navigation
Online and Offline presence
Fraud and risk-free transactions
Customer loyalty rewards
Speedy delivery of ordered products
Nationwide delivery
smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Vince77(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
What if he goes back later to Unswear?

4 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Abjay97(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
20+ Old Fascinating Photos Of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https://www./2018/10/old-amazing-nigerian-photos-of-the-colonial-and-postcolonial-times.html?m=1

10 Shocking Crimes Commited By The Acee of Spies: The Real James Bond
https://www./2019/01/10-unbelievable-crimes-of-real-james.html?m=1

10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never.html?m=1
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by hisexcellency34: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Swear you never cheated in school during test or exams

3 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin when most ladies are finding it difficult to find a man to marry them,this one is here scaring potential husband away

18 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Chiccly(f): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
This one strong ooo

Just wondering why you are afraid ....

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Yankee101: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Men go swear
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by NUJABEZ: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Religion, sex, and romance are the opium of the Nigerian masses.

That girl has stone age mentality. Every true hustler must steer clear of people like her because they bring nothing but demons, strife and obstacles.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by reicherMan: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
bots58:
this woman de vex ooo, cheating is in a mans DNA smiley
Not every man.

3 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by ibkayee(f): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lmao
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Kharol1234: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
na she sabi
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Starpress: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chinese scholarships available at undergraduate and graduate levels. Check my signature.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by madridguy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by ainas247: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin Ekwensu this one ona strong

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Bossontop(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
She nor know say if na by swear many nigerian politicians for don die tey tey........swear nor dey work for naija

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by lonelydora: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
No need to swear. Let your YES be your YES and your NO be your NO.

"Marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled, but Adulterers and Fornicators God will judge"
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by XaintJoel20: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is another goon that is obsessed with marriage.

I pray you find a man that will be willing to follow you to Okija shrine to swear if that's what you want to be happy in your marriage...

Nigerians are misusing social media I must confess...

Ezinne, enjoy your five minutes of fame...

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Martinez39(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol. The idea of curses and spells are for the gullible to believe in. grin

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by JuanDeDios: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
celebgistz:
A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s not here to play when it comes to her marriage (although she’s not married yet).

Taking to her page to announce the measure she’s take to curb infidelity in her marital home, Nwankwo Ezinne stated that she’d ask her future husband to swear.

Ezinne says she’d ask her husband to swear, with her that whosoever, between the both of them, cheats at any point in their marriage, will die after seven days of cheating.

What do you think about this?

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-GIST-Before-I-Get-Married-He-Must-Swear-That-If-He-Cheats-He-will-Die-Says-Nigerian-Lady
Seven days. At least, she's giving the cheater time to put their affairs in order before the Grim Reaper comes calling. She's considerate if nothing.

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Radiant1020(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
There are guys who won't cheat yet won't swear

The ones that will cheat will even cheat death itself after swearing ...

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.