Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Is It Spiritual..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Spiritual..? (143 Views)

People Now Celebrate Carnality And Tag It Spiritual Maturity / White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect / Our Progress In Life,is It Spiritual Or Physical Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Spiritual..? by bruzrecordz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hello everyone,

when I entered 2020, I was filled with dreams and business plans...cuz I had stacks stored in a bank and I was ready to invest,cuz my dream this year was to be financially free and settle down so mapped out a plan..

PLAN NO 1
I decided to open a bar..where I was going to serve every thing...like chicken/fish barbeque, Bole and fish, wine,spirit/beer, games,and live matches..so by december 2019..I have seen a space..I didn't like d place that much but I felt since 2020 is coming fast, lemme rent here and start, so the next day I paid for the space..320k for a year.
I changed the whole space with wallpapers and painting..it was beautiful..I bought Dstv xplora with extra view so I can show all matches, made executive sofas..with plastic chairs..in a month time I have finished the whole place..opened d bar on first week of february 2020, my workers were terrible stealing from me..when I found out,the next day, they stopped working..I closed down the place for about two weeks to look for another set of workers,I saw one,the guy looked rugged but I employed him without questions and application letter or guarantor..so when the lockdown started on march..he stole one of my television and my big generator set and wines/spirits and ran away..now I have closed the place down till now.

PLAN 2

I invested in a animal feed business with 950k with the assurance that in a year I will make more than 3million..now we been storing to supply to the company but my partner have been given me excuse upon excuse, am so confused cuz this business was my hope of building a house and settle down while the bar was to take care of petty needs or daily needs now everything is in jeopardy I don't know how to think..covid-2019 or spiritual i don't know what to assume..
what's the way forward for me..
I need your sincere advice
THANKS
Re: Is It Spiritual..? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Most businesses often collapse at the slightest fiasco because businessmen/women are to eager to make profits from them.

When it comes to business, making money should not be the first thing on your mind, but how to build a sustainable brand that will last for a lifetime.

The enormous pressure that accompanies your desperation for instant gratification is what will lead to the collapse of your tender business, because you'd be prone to making rash decisions to the detriment of your business.

1 Like

Re: Is It Spiritual..? by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nothing spiritual about what you wrote.
Re: Is It Spiritual..? by karo93: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How God's Kingdom Will Be Established On Earth / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, July 12, 2020 / God Is Sovereign – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.