Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect (5322 Views)

Our Progress In Life,is It Spiritual Or Physical Thing? / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect by Jamesrock(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Good morning Nairaland.
Last week, a friend encouraged me to have white fasting which I decided that I’ll start this week.

Please I want to know how best it can be done and it’s spiritual effect..?

Good Christians should come to this thread and help out. Thanks

Mods, pls move to front page so others can learn
Re: White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Jamesrock:
Good morning Nairaland.
Last week, a friend encouraged me to have white fasting which I decided that I’ll start this week.

b
Re: White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Jamesrock:
Good morning Nairaland.

bro, you are still being told to fast before you do? OK it is normal anyways, Rome was not built in a day.
You should first do praises, this is very important.
To me, praises is what you give God in order to receive from him. To me praises is just a way of hailing and moving God to do your bidding. Praise him in all honesty and open mind.
Free yourself from every quilt, hatred and forgive everybody or anybody that offended you and forgive yourself too.
Let your mind be like that of a new born baby.
Study the Bible and go to Google to search for powerful prayer points incase you don't know any beforehand.

Well, I pray against every Goliath in the way to my greatness.
Against battle of resemblance cos I realized I was towing my father's part at a time.
Against battle of blood.

Then I pray like this, God take charge of my life and lead it.
What I will say, do or the walk I will walk that will take me to my destined land, God guide me to do them.
My Lil contribution bro

PS- GOD ANSWERS PRAYER BRO, I CAN SWEAR THIS WITH MY LIFE, DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE

5 Likes

Re: White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect by Kobojunkie: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Jamesrock:
Good morning Nairaland.

Which one be white fasting? And which is black fasting abeg?

1 Like

Re: White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect by Adedotguy: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2020
shocked
Re: White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect by Jamesrock(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
bro, you are still being told to fast before you do? OK it is normal anyways, Rome was not built in a day.
You should first do praises, this is very important.
To me, praises is what you give God in order to receive from him. To me praises is just a way of hailing and moving God to do your bidding. Praise him in all honesty and open mind.
Free yourself from every quilt, hatred and forgive everybody or anybody that offended you and forgive yourself too.
Let your mind be like that of a new born baby.
Study the Bible and go to Google to search for powerful prayer points incase you don't know any beforehand.

Well, I pray against every Goliath in the way to my greatness.
Against battle of resemblance cos I realized I was towing my father's part at a time.
Against battle of blood.

Then I pray like this, God take charge of my life and lead it.
What I will say, do or the walk I will walk that will take me to my destined land, God guide me to do them.
My Lil contribution bro

PS- GOD ANSWERS PRAYER BRO, I CAN SWEAR THIS WITH MY LIFE, DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU OTHERWISE

My dear, I understand all this before now and my life is a testimony... I just want to know about the White fasting thingy...
PS: I know God answers prayers more than you do! Smiles*
Re: White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jamesrock:

My dear, I understand all this before now and my life is a testimony... I just want to know about the White fasting thingy...
PS[b]: I know God answers prayers more than you[/b] do! Smiles*
the bolded is a lie, my whole life is a testimony

(1) (Reply)

See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate / Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.