Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Google Digital Marketing Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Google Digital Marketing Class (222 Views)

Invitation To Google Digital Skills And Android Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Digital Marketing Class by Marynoir(f): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
This lockdown has caused a lot of setback as regards jobs, careers and business. It has come to full realisation that one has to be up to date as regards online tools necessary for the survival of our business and career.
To this effect, I am offering a FREE CLASS ON GOOGLE DIGITAL MARKETING. It is a month intensive hands on practical session. It is a self paced course brought to you by GOOGLE. You have access to a CERTIFICATE.

Get the digital skills you need to grow your business, career or just your confidence. Get certified and reposition yourself for that dream job or career.

View my status and contact me on WhatsApp to get added to the training group.
Remember the class is completely FREE. Do well to utilise this life time opportunity.

The class commences on the 10th of July, 2020
Re: Google Digital Marketing Class by obinnazy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am interested
Re: Google Digital Marketing Class by Marynoir(f): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
obinnazy:
Am interested
Please send a WhatsApp message to 0.8.0.2.8.4.3.0.5.6.4

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of The Friendzone / Tired Of Living / 5 Romantic Ways To Put The Spark In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.