Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians (1343 Views)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
The news of Abia church of satan branch being destroyed made the real church of satan react.

They distanced themselves from the said nigeria branch and also said bloggers are Peddling fake news because the name of the church that was destroyed by the police is different from the one being spread by blogs.

https://twitter.com/ChurchofSatan/status/1280821782048460803?s=19

But the funny thing here is the comments of nigerians and the replies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
See some funny comments here grin

1 Share

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
More Funny replies grin

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by cenaman(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Satan fall down and die.
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Pearlqueen(f): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is funny

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by BigTableShaker(f): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hehehehe.
With the level of corruption, frail and pathetic Govt officials with stupid NPF, scam is inevitable.
He maybe right tho.
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Prompto: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is funny as fucq.

E be like when I de read Pachukwuddi predictions on Nigeria election. The church of Satan said "this doesn't work". Laf go killi me office today.

3 Likes

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Righteousness89(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Even The Father of all Liars has Distanced Himself...

This is exactly what the devil does..

He makes use of people , disgrace them, abandon them and kill them..

To Kill ! To Steal! To Destroy! That's His Lifetime Ambition..

The only One that Has a Perfect Plan for all is no other than The MASTER of All, JESUS CHRIST!

Any other is a Scam!

7 Likes

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by youthsinitiativ(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol

Nigerians a their quest to be "Poper than the Pope".

I sure say the guy above me get something wey go work to say....

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by VirginFinder: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even Tthe Ffather of all Liars has Ddistanced Hhimself...
[s][/s]
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by enthronedbyGod1: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
The church might not be an actual branch of the church of Satan, however this doesn't mean the man isn't working for the devil.

Therefore it is also a part of the church of Satan, cos the organisation known as church of Satan is more than just a building where people gather to worship Satan

10 Likes

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by MJBOLT: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Christianity is the religion with the largest number of idiots

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by decatalyst(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Devil is now a pro on Twitter.

No wonder no body head correct for that App

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by missawele(f): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't even know what to make of this.

It is well.

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by TransflectTP(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's well
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by OtemAtum: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol, two religious groups making fun of themselves when their gods Jehovah, etc are currently held in a spiritual cage. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Salmom: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Even The Father of all Liars has Distanced Himself...

This is exactly what the devil does..

He makes use of people , disgrace them, abandon them and kill them..

To Kill ! To Steal! To Destroy!

The only One that Has a Perfect Plan for all is no other than The MASTER of All, JESUS CHRIST!

Any other is a Scam!
Seems to me like Jesus does the same thing; making use of people, disgracing them and killing them

6 Likes

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Salmom: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
enthronedbyGod1:
The church might not be an actual branch of the church of Satan, however this doesn't mean the man isn't working for the devil.

Therefore it is also a part of the church of Satan, cos the organisation known as church of Satan is more than just a building where people gather to worship Satan
Church of Satan don't believe in a literal Satan like Christians. In fact they lean towards atheism than theism

7 Likes

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Uyi168: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
cenaman:
Satan fall down and die.
Still do not feel anything.. tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lol, two religious groups making fun of themselves when their gods Jehovah, etc are currently held in a spiritual cage. cool

But the devil is more potent.....

And it scares shit into Christians

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Uyi168:
Still do not feel anything.. tongue grin

They've got a real king of Savage behind their handle
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by OtemAtum: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

But the devil is more potent.....

And it scares shit into Christians
Well, there's no entity that can be called The Devil, because it doesn't exist. Shaytan in Seriot language means enemies of humanity. People nowadays use the title to mean the opposite of Jehovah, not knowing that Jehovah himself is the real Shaytan(enemy of humanity).

2 Likes

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
Well, there's no entity that can be called The Devil, because it doesn't exist. Shaytan in Seriot language means enemies of humanity. People nowadays us the title to mean the opposite of Jehovah, not knowing that Jehovah himself is the real Shaytan(enemy of humanity).

Oooohhh.......I bless you....

When we tell them that their Jehovah is the real devil, they reject it

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
ROFLMAO
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin grin cheesy
Religious clowns...
See them casting and binding online. Like say prayer dey work.
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
MJBOLT:
Christianity is the religion with the largest number of idiots

grin grin
Religious clowns.
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Oooohhh.......I bless you....

When we tell them that their Jehovah is the real devil, they reject it

If they don't believe, show them this. grin

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

He drowned the whole Earth, he killed every first born male in Egypt both humans and animals
Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Image123(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

You keep repeating this diagram like a new found mantra. Just curious, can you mention the 10 people satan killed in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Image123:

You keep repeating this diagram like a new found mantra. Just curious, can you mention the 10 people satan killed in the Bible?

Is the diagram true or false? grin
You know your bible, I shouldn't tell you what you already know. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by Image123(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Is the diagram true or false? grin
You know your bible, I shouldn't tell you what you already know. grin

The Bible does not say anything about the diagram. Help my curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Real Church Of Satan Replies Instablog Twitter, See Funny Replies From Nigerians by kingxsamz(m): 5:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Image123:

The Bible does not say anything about the diagram. Help my curiosity.

So the diagram is false? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did The High Priest Think Jesus Blasphemed? / Where Is Mohammed's Tomb ? / Denied Gospels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.