Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Online Dating? Does It Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating? Does It Work? (633 Views)

What Kind Of Man Are You Dating? Does Your Man Have Class? / Intercultural Dating: Does It Actually Work? / All This Internet Dating, Does It Really Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating? Does It Work? by abiseta: 1:02am On Feb 03, 2011
Have been single for a long while now and the opportunites are not presenting themselves, especially in the town I am in the UK. A friend sent me a link to www.matchnigeria.com supposedly a serious site - looked through looks very professional. Question is, can we nigerians fodge love on line?

I joined the site, if single like me come have a look we might hook up!
www.matchnigeria.com
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Dsense(m): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2011
ok.
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Mobinga: 2:15am On Feb 03, 2011
I thought You ^^^ are in Egypt? What are you doing online? angry
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Dsense(m): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2011
You must be paranoid^^^
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by MrsChima(f): 2:17am On Feb 03, 2011
Awww.  Dsense, you are thinking about hooking up with her?  Well, I know how you feel about online dating and relationship.  I want the best table in the house at the wedding!!
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Orton10(m): 2:41am On Feb 03, 2011
Mtcheeeew!!!
Nonsense!!
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Orton10(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2011
Mtcheeeew!!!
Nonsense!!
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Dsense(m): 3:22am On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs china,
Don't worry i'm gonna offer you the best antique table on the wedding day but on your head tongue
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Mobinga: 3:23am On Feb 03, 2011
D-sense:

You must be paranoid^^^
angry huh What  angry
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by MrsChima(f): 3:24am On Feb 03, 2011
Dsense,

May your white tux on your wedding day be stained with HORRENDOUS SHIT AND VOMIT. angry
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by obowunmi(m): 3:29am On Feb 03, 2011
@ op R u advertising for the site ?
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by Dsense(m): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense,

May your white tux on your wedding day be stained with HORRENDOUS poo AND VOMIT. angry
I know you are very competent at scattering thing and screwing good things up . . . .By this you are not invited to my wedding angry
Even you try to ride your iffy and tacky scooter down to the place,You are still not gonna conduct you dirty plan.
By the way my wedding is taken place on the planet Plunto . . .Right infront of Mrs chima psychotic hotel . grin grin grin
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by MrsChima(f): 4:08am On Feb 03, 2011
LMAO! They still have SCOOTERS?!!! Oh my goodness! I don't want to come to your village wedding anyways. I am not keen with sitting on mudpiles. No thanks!
Re: Online Dating? Does It Work? by abiseta: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
Staying on the topic discussion was the idea and not your village squabbles!! Any one with worthwhile reply please

(1) (Reply)

A Tribute To Love / Where Is The Love Online? / A Kiss Or Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.