Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable (50880 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by okomile(f): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Zoogeria

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by JBoss25(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
another thief undecided
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by dododawa1: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
govt of the Hausa by the Hausa and for the Fulani

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by senatepresido: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nothing good can come out when a Northen Muslim is the head

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by seankay(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
When will Ibo or Yoruba head EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by SmartchildTutor: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Eh
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
All these plot twists

The bottom line is Tinubu going to jail

I have said his before here.

Tinubu will be charged and kicked off his presidential ambition soon grin

You think the Northerners are ready to leave power?

They kept quiet about the Bullion van because they have the right time they want to unleash the case on the man cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by rottennaija(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
chozzy:

Useless president

Foolish followers

What Saraki's Senate saw since 2016, it took this brain dead
president over 5yrs to see.

About 1 trillion naira in recovered money alone, the highest in the history of EFCC? Saraki saw nothing

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by jamace(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
We have 2 appointees now for the post of EFCC chairman....Next... Waiting for another appointee for same position. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5977655/bala-ciroma-replaces-magu-efcc
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by extol1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
northerner again
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Isobug: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
What of the Bala Ciroma just reported.

Nairaland and confusion.
I bow for una Ops

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by DaughterofWealt: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Super excited to be on this forum. Who will welcome me grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
New sheriff in town cheesy
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by othermen: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nairaland well-done. Just saw on the forum, a post about Ciroma, now this. May Folks not lose interest in this platform completely.
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Jakemedg(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
ManMountain:

Lmaooooo

You iboes can’t get Tinubu out of your cranium
That particular moniker you quoted is a Yoruba man
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by jamace(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
DaughterofWealt:
Who be you? New EFCC Chairman? grin
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Akpacha(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
No be ciroma again?
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Cassim33(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
I am here to read the comments of southerners ��
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Jakemedg(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
DaughterofWealt:
You are welcome new member
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by lagdmark(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
JAOS:
i hope he's clean cheesy
Clean kee?, don't forget he's a Nigerian citizen
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's expected but yet to be confirmed by appropriate quarters.
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Qunu: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
All these plot twists

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by judetov2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
northerners ooooooooo
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by profmicky: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Is like Tinubu is responsible for your ancestral poverty and misfortunes...

YorubaKinging:
All these plot twists

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Rilwayne001: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
All these plot twists

I guess Tinubu has been the ghost terrorizing your household. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by SweetCunt97(f): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
What happened to ciroma?
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Jakemedg(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Congrats Mohammed Umar go and sanitize the EFCC board
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by Asquare84(m): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nairaland can be funny, the same nairaland pasted it on front page that the commissioner of police fct is the acting chairman of efcc
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by iamdavicky: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Qunu:

You are on point[/b].
NaijaOlosho:

I have said his before.

Tinubu will be charged an kicked off his presidential ambition soon grin
lmao...
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by vickydevoka(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
seankay:
When will Ibo or Yoruba head EFCC?
Not possible
Re: Mohammed Umar Named Acting EFCC Chairman - The Cable by goldonegb: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Police Kill Unknown Gunmen In Obosi (Disturbing Photos) / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.