Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists (2661 Views)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Answer my question first if you truly seek an answer.
Re ask the question, I'll answer.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Re ask the question, I'll answer.
BackllGodNaija:

What global problems has science solved?
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
Science took us from stone age to the modern era we are now in.
What global problems have God solved?
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Science was only able that do that because it studied and learnt from God's creation. So without God's creation, science wouldn't be able to do anything. And without God, there would no creation.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Science was only able that do that because it studied and learnt from God's creation. So without God's creation, science wouldn't be able to do anything. And without God, there would no creation.
And you have prove a God created earth.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 3:14am On Jul 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
And you have prove a God created earth.
Everyone with breath does but some deny it.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:34am On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Everyone with breath does but some deny it.
Do you even understand the question? like how do you know there is a God.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by Judybash93(m): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2020
Which of the gods?
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by Judybash93(m): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
A "mad" man who speaks the truth is better than a "sane" one who utters nothing but lies.

You still didn't prove anything from the write-up.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Okay. I see you couldn't deduce the answer to your question from what I said. Okay. How do you know it's science that made those things?
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Okay. I see you couldn't deduce the answer to your question from what I said. Okay. How do you know it's science that made those things?
You might want to show me when science claimed to be a God.

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2020
You're barking off the wrong tree, I don't worship science it's not even a religion, so how do you know a God created earth.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2020
Science never claimed to create this.

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You might want to show me when science claimed to be a God.
Who said science claimed to be God? You're the ones that have turned it, a mere servant, into a god. Science is not the problem, humans are.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

How do you know the bolded?
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by Heathen777(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

How would we be in the modern era without science?

2 Likes

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You're barking off the wrong tree, I don't worship science it's not even a religion, so how do you know a God created earth.
You don't have the least idea what you worship. We know better. If you answer my question about science I would answer yours. By the way, don't worry about what you call barking because the more you see, the less you understand, so you ain't seen nothing yet. The devil is a bloody liar!!! Defend what's yours, and i'd defend what's mine.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2020
Heathen777:

How would we be in the modern era without science?
I tire for am, He's not able to answer the question hence he throws it back, not realizing what he's trying to say is science doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Even after I gave you the definition of science you're still asking me of science existing, that's like say electricity already exist it wasn't innovated, airplanes wasn't innovated.

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Even after I gave you the definition of science you're still asking me of science existing, that's like say electricity already exist it wasn't innovated, airplanes wasn't innovated.

Thought I said something like science is not the problem, man is. Science couldn't do anything without man. So science doesn't have to exist because man does. You claimed science did something, so how did it do it if it doesn't exist?
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:55am On Jul 13, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Thought I said something like science is not the problem, man is. Science couldn't do anything without man. So science doesn't have to exist because man does. You claimed science did something, so how did it do it if it doesn't exist?
You're the one saying science doesn't exist, even though you're literally typing with a phone right now.

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Judybash93:
Which of the gods?
Feel free to take your pick. At least one of them does exist.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Judybash93:

You still didn't prove anything from the write-up.
It's not proof you're looking for, if not you'd have seen it. You can't shut up your heart to the truth and still be saying I can't see it
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You're the one saying science doesn't exist, even though you're literally typing with a phone right now.
I thought you had something different to say but it appears it's the same platitude of "typing with a phone" which your friend have utilized in futility. It appears you forgot I called science a servant, that means it serves me and not the other way around. So what does my typing with a phone prove if anything?
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I thought you had something different to say but it appears it's the same platitude of "typing with a phone" which your friend have utilized in futility. It appears you forgot I called science a servant, that means it serves me and not the other way around. So what does my typing with a phone prove if anything?
Typing with a phones means science has made life better, otherwise you would've been typing with a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by Judybash93(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It's not proof you're looking for, if not you'd have seen it. You can't shut up your heart to the truth and still be saying I can't see it

Okay boss. Have a great day
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by Judybash93(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

Boss, he doesn't understand the question.

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by festwiz(m): 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Your god must be of very low IQ if it needs people like you to spread it's gospel.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
festwiz:
Your god must be of very low IQ if it needs people like you to spread it's gospel.

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Typing with a phones means science has made life better, otherwise you would've been typing with a miracle.
Lolz... typing with a phone isn't a miracle, but being able to type and do many other things is...speaks volumes!
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Judybash93:

Boss, he doesn't understand the question.
Yeah... there's nothing to understand in foolish questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mind-body Problem / Why Tithing Is Wrong Today. / Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.