Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists (2631 Views)

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
festwiz:
Your god must be of very low IQ if it needs people like you to spread it's gospel.
Low enough to give you a brain to think that way
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by festwiz(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Low enough to give you a brain to think that way

I don't believe in your god. It didn't make me. Please don't lump me into your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
festwiz:

I don't believe in your god. It didn't make me. Please don't lump me into your delusion.
It doesn't matter whether you believe in Him or not, the bottom line is that He gave you a brain to think so.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by festwiz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It doesn't matter whether you believe in Him or not, the bottom line is that He gave you a brain to think so.
K
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by Judybash93(m): 12:55am On Jul 15, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Yeah... there's nothing to understand in foolish questions.

grin grin are you pissed or something?

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Judybash93:

grin grin are you pissed or something?
Not really... you said I couldn't understand the question hence my response. smiley
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Lolz... typing with a phone isn't a miracle, but being able to type and do many other things is...speaks volumes!
Are you telling me killing is a miracle, fighting is a miracle, rape is a miracle.

If those are miracles then I'm not interested.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Are you telling me killing is a miracle, fighting is a miracle, rape is a miracle.

If those are miracles then I'm not interested.
I am telling you that if you believe the ability to type with a phone isn't a miracle, it means you also believe the ability to type isn't. You cannot contradict yourself that easily.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
I am telling you that if you believe the ability to type with a phone isn't a miracle, it means you also believe the ability to type isn't. You cannot contradict yourself that easily.
Can you turn water to wine, simple.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 10:40am On Jul 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Can you turn water to wine, simple.
It's obvious the error of your logic has been shown up, hence the deviation. So except you're ready to come back onboard...you've thus ended the argument.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It's obvious the error of your logic has been shown up, hence the deviation. So except you're ready to come back onboard...you've thus ended the argument.
Can you prove God exist? no
can you prove miracles exist? no
can you prove science is miracle? no

What do you want again.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Can you prove God exist? no
can you prove miracles exist? no
can you prove science is miracle? no

What do you want again.
Going by your logic,
Can you prove the maker of a phone exist? No.
Can you prove phone is not a miracle? No
Can you prove science is not a miracle? No.

Allow the phone to speak for itself, you're not the phone neither were you made by its maker. If it cannot prove by itself that its maker exists, that should mean it maker doesn't exist, because the existence and ability of the phone alone shouldn't be a proof its maker's existence according to you. Do not use a different basis for me to prove the existence of my maker from that of the phone. It's illogical.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Going by your logic,
Can you prove the maker of a phone exist? No.
Can you prove phone is not a miracle? No
Can you prove science is not a miracle? No.

Allow the phone to speak for itself, you're not the phone neither were you made by its maker. If it cannot prove by itself that its maker exists, that should mean it maker doesn't exist, because the existence and ability of the phone alone shouldn't be a proof its maker's existence according to you. Do not use a different basis for me to prove the existence of my maker from that of the phone. It's illogical.

Phone makers exist, they are called computer engineers, you can even study it in the university for 5 years.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 3:40am On Jul 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Phone makers exist, they are called computer engineers, you can even study it in the university for 5 years.
Oh! shocked So it's that easy to make phones or find their makers and yet you believe the maker of humans doesn't exist...or could human making be studied as a course in the University even if it is a hundred years course. The more you have to speak for phones, the more you disprove your logic that using a phone to type...proves the existence of phone makers while that of the ability for humans to type in itself...doesn't prove the existence of their maker.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Oh! shocked So it's that easy to make phones or find their makers and yet you believe the maker of humans doesn't exist...or could human making be studied as a course in the University even if it is a hundred years course. The more you have to speak for phones, the more you disprove your logic that using a phone to type...proves the existence of phone makers while that of the ability for humans to type in itself...doesn't prove the existence of their maker.
I've proved to you a phone maker exist, now prove to me a human maker exist.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I've proved to you a phone maker exist, now prove to me a human maker exist.
You proved it by yourself but you're not a phone...If you want me to prove the existence of maker, let a phone first prove its maker exists by itself, the same way you want me to do... it's only after that's happened that I would also prove my maker exists. So if you can make the phone do that...NOT YOU...i would return the favor.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You proved it by yourself but you're not a phone...If you want me to prove the existence of maker, let a phone first prove its maker exists by itself, the same way you want me to do... it's only after that's happened that I would also prove my maker exists. So if you can make the phone do that...NOT YOU...i would return the favor.
A phone doesn't claim to have a personal relationship with his maker, but you claim to have a personal relationship with God, hence it shouldn't be hard for you to prove your God exist.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by IMAliyu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
What global problems has science solved?
Invention of vaccines.
Which eradicated smallpox, and the near eradication of polio.

Communication, the invention of telephones and internet solved the problem of instant long distance communication.

Germ theory, which made known the cause of diseases and infections.

Some examples of human problems science solved.

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
IMAliyu:

Invention of vaccines.

Communication, the invention of telephones and internet solved the problem of instant long distance communication.

A god that created light before he created the sun is a scam if not for science that guy would have been wearing leaves.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
A phone doesn't claim to have a personal relationship with his maker, but you claim to have a personal relationship with God, hence it shouldn't be hard for you to prove your God exist.
Neither did a phone deny the existence of its maker or tell me mine doesn't exist, you did. And you used the ability of a phone to back your point up, hence I asked you to tell a phone to prove the existence of it's maker just as you told me to do since my existence and ability alone is not enough to prove the existence of my Maker.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
IMAliyu:

Invention of vaccines.

Good. It wouldn't have been able to solve any of that without learning from God's school.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
A god that created light before he created the sun is a scam if not for science that guy would have been wearing leaves.
Wow! I can't believe that y'all claim intelligence but this is as daft as it comes. Let me school you a bit for free. The Light God created at the first is the source of all lights including the sun, moon, and any of the other stars. So they were simply taken from the main source (Light) in accordance to the specific purpose each of them served. The sun was made for the day while the moon was made for the night. So the real scam here is actually your intelligence.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by IMAliyu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Good. It wouldn't have been able to solve any of that without learning from God's school.

So your premise is science is the study of natural phenomena and figuring out how to utilize these natural phenomena to achieve certain goals.

And God created nature and the phenomenon being observed and studied.

So therefore science is created by God?

1 Like

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Neither did a phone deny the existence of its maker or tell me mine doesn't exist, you did. And you used the ability of a phone to back your point up, hence I asked you to tell a phone to prove the existence of it's maker just as you told me to do since my existence and ability alone is not enough to prove the existence of my Maker.
I have no business with a phone, a phone didn't tell me god exist, a phone didn't tell me they can perform miracles, a phone didn't tell me they can prove the existence of it god.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Wow! I can't believe that y'all claim intelligence but this is as daft as it comes. Let me school you a bit for free. The Light God created at the first is the source of all lights including the sun, moon, and any of the other stars. So they were simply taken from the main source (Light) in accordance to the specific purpose each of them served. The sun was made for the day while the moon was made for the night. So the real scam here is actually your intelligence.
Don't forget the part where the earth rest on four pillars, omniscience my foot.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 3:59am On Jul 17, 2020
IMAliyu:

So your premise is science is the study of natural phenomena and figuring out how to utilize these natural phenomena to achieve certain goals.

And God created nature and the phenomenon being observed and studied.

So therefore science is created by God?
No...but that science wouldn't be feasible without God's creation.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:17am On Jul 17, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
No...but that science wouldn't be feasible without God's creation.
Prove a god created man.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Prove a god created man.

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I have no business with a phone, a phone didn't tell me god exist, a phone didn't tell me they can perform miracles, a phone didn't tell me they can prove the existence of it god.

GRIMMJOE:
Don't forget the part where the earth rest on four pillars, omniscience my foot.
It's obvious you bear no interest in knowing the truth but just here to accuse your maker at all cost, because when one lie you held fast to against Him gets busted, you look for another to clutch unto. So It's become clear beyond the shadow of any doubt that this is absolutely pointless hence the case is rested.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Very well then.

Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Science na copy copy. Has not achieved one single thing without copying.
Re: Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists by BackllGodNaija: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
And they still think that Biblical stories were fairy tales?

Fools would be fools for as long as they want to remain fools!

https://www.nairaland.com/6016763/archaeology-explorers-99.9-sure-remains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alas! Its A Blood-oath Case / Free Spell That Will Bring You Good Luck No Side Effect / Spiritual Insight - Characteristics Of A True Prophet Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.