Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? (4618 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Is Redmi Note 8 Pro A Good Choice? / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Ifabernard(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
how can I unread this rubbish undecided fYI. I use rn8 and the fon is damn sleek.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
Donvic4u:

Why do I need to go there..you brought the topic here so show us too

Yawns
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ifabernard:
how can I unread this rubbish undecided fYI. I use rn8 and the fon is damn sleek.
Less than one week old. Wait ....

1 Share

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Flytime:
Bros no phone on GSM has all positive review there will always be negative reviews just show me one.

I also want you to go to transission device reviews on GSM;you'll notice that people don't complain that much all they do is *sigh* in disappointment and express there disappointment in the company because what they complained of before still repeats itself in their newer device so complaining will be a waste of time.
Op I want you to ask yourself this question;
What about those using it on nairaland and aren't complaining did their's fall from heaven.

If you want to buy a phone I'll advise you to stay off GSM arena as some of its review are geniue they also have trolls even some of them state that some people just lie about problems.

If i thought about the problems I saw on GSM about my device I wouldn't have gone for it and I'll probably be regretting right now.
Redmi 7 has better reviews
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoairways:

The issue raised by those persons are true
They know. Xiaomi fans are same both on Nairaland and gsmarena...odikwa very aggressive
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Themandalorian: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Praxtech, conductor261, searchng4luv and lots of other monikers that I can't remember is the same person trying to deface Xaiomi. Try and ignore him next time. He is a constant nuisance in the car talk section don't fall for his bait just report his post next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
Themandalorian:
Praxtech, conductor261, searchng4luv and lots of other monikers that I can't remember is the same person trying to deface Xaiomi. Try and ignore him next time. My father is a constant nuisance in the car talk section don't fall for his bait just report his post next time.
I am also acekid008.... You're a joke. Counter the points raised on the thread. Adhominem....
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Flytime:
Bros no phone on GSM has all positive review there will always be negative reviews just show me one.

I also want you to go to transission device reviews on GSM;you'll notice that people don't complain that much all they do is *sigh* in disappointment and express there disappointment in the company because what they complained of before still repeats itself in their newer device so complaining will be a waste of time.
Op I want you to ask yourself this question;
What about those using it on nairaland and aren't complaining did their's fall from heaven.

If you want to buy a phone I'll advise you to stay off GSM arena as some of its review are geniue they also have trolls even some of them state that some people just lie about problems.

If i thought about the problems I saw on GSM about my device I wouldn't have gone for it and I'll probably be regretting right now.

I DON'T USE TRANSSION. WHY DO XIAOMI LOVERS LIKE TO ALWAYS COMPARE THEIR DEVICES TO INFINIX AND TECHNO BEWILDERS ME.
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
chibike69:

Redmi Note 8 is the best phone I have used so far

Since I left transsion holdings

My life felt much better.

No lagging
No 720p on a 6.99 inches
No mumu helio a22 in 2020
No fake camera sensor
No more plastic builds
No more micro usb

Xiaomi thread thank you for saving me from transsion holdings frustration.

Must you always go so low in comparison... Transsion devices all the time...
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
JamOSneh:
please advise me I bought redmi note 4 mideatek version 4/64 after 3day of using I noticed it had ba3 issue sometimes it heat up so silly, wen am on heavy usage sometimes it switched off itself B4 it can on back I need to plug my charger B4 it on, so I later knew note 4
mideatek version have ba3 issue, my last note 4 that was
stolen is SD version nd I never experienced all dix issue, so I was advised to downgrade it to miui 8 stable,it running miui 10, even I was also advised to change the ba3, so I want to know maybe changing of ba3 or downgrading will sort d issue, or I should return the phone to the person that Sold it to me e gave me offer of infinix note 5 or 5000 to fix the phone, should I collect the infinix note 5 3/32 or collect the 5k to fix the note 4 ba3 please advise me what should I do?
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by cedricksly: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Have been using redmi note 8 since February and I can tell you it is the best I have used since Compared to those tecno and Infinix....

Trust be told I have never for once even opened my redmi stock camera.. I don't even know where it is, because the Gcam is close to perfect which I have been using... As for the battery... It gives me nothing less than 7 to 9hours as an heavy Internet user...... What more could I have asked for

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
cedricksly:
Have been using redmi note 8 since February and I can tell you it is the best I have used since Compared to those tecno and Infinix....

Trust be told I have never for once even opened my redmi stock camera.. I don't even know where it is, because the Gcam is close to perfect which I have been using... As for the battery... It gives me nothing less than 7 to 9hours as an heavy Internet user...... What more could I have asked for

Stop infinix and tecno comparison ..
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by sagieramos(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
I've been using the Redmi note 8 since the pass 3days. The phone is great compare to the few phone I had use. Galaxy S7 happened to be the best phone I've used, but the RN8 is currently my favorite. The camera make sense too

night photo without flash on the phone

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by jamesope04(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Praxtech:

Go to the Xiaomi threadstore
I sold mine just 4 days ago cos I'm getting the Note 9. What are you now insinuating?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by RealEzee(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
From the reviews posted none said nor insinuated they are selling their phones, but expressed concerns, which fellow users gave solutions, one cited solution in process by its developers in the next update, which suggests the brand does a support system to resolve its customers concerns too.

Equally other users on the review page still spoke highly of the product judging by the specs it present for the price it carries, so actually your post is quite misleading with the tag they're selling off their phones tho.

Besides people sell their phones for various reasons too, alot of them on the Xiaomi page are selling to upgrade to newer versions and funny enough others are picking it up almost at the time of advert, it shows the brand is really good tho, I saw someone bashing this brand on another thread and saying he wants to sell his and someone else quoted him to sell it to him smiley, I'm like wow that's fast.

For the price tag that Xiaomi gives, it's a better product than alot of existing brands here in Naija, the closest rival to Xiaomi is Realme, another wonderful company and are growing at a fast rate globally.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by enfantdedieu: 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
Am currently using
Mi note 8. Phone is cool, no battery problem, everything is in order. I love the phone and Mi products

1 Like

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Kessnorman: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2020
So what are you trying to say as for me I'm done with transsion. When redmi 9 comes out I'll TRANSSION to that phone
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Kessnorman:
So what are you trying to say as for me I'm done with transsion. When redmi 9 comes out I'll TRANSSION to that phone
Lol... I am also waiting for Redmi 9
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2020
enfantdedieu:
Am currently using
Mi note 8. Phone is cool, no battery problem, everything is in order. I love the phone and Mi products
Mi or Redmi?
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by festwiz(m): 1:41am On Jul 09, 2020
edoairways:

Lol.

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by festwiz(m): 1:44am On Jul 09, 2020
edoairways:

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by festwiz(m): 1:49am On Jul 09, 2020
edoairways:

Same as these apparently.

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by festwiz(m): 1:52am On Jul 09, 2020
edoairways:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Any small thing xiaomi fans start mentioning tecno and infinix!! Can't you people do better?
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by aezenkwu(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2020
People are selling to upgrade. This is one thing you Dont know. It's not as if it's faulty or all that.

Most guys I know upgraded to note 9s.

Even iPhone 11pro max have some badmouth's on gsmarena
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by festwiz(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Praxtech:
Any small thing xiaomi fans start mentioning tecno and infinix!! Can't you people do better?

The hypocrisy in this post is astronomical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2020
Praxtech:

Most xiaomi users are coming from Transission devices as their main phone.
Take for example me, my daily drivers before I bought a xiaomi device was infinix or Tecno.

When the redmi 5 plus came in, it changed a whole lot.
Showed me a whole new level to smartphone technology.

If I am going to do a comparison, I am going to leave the phones I have experience of, then compare the Redmi 5 plus to an iPhone 11 or Samsung s20 ultra?

That will be baseless.

Now to rubbish your claims and stand.
If you don't want Transission being mentioned for comparisons sake[which is an impossible ask], why did you go this far to dig up dust against xiaomi when almost every Mi user has encountered the tragic and terrifying experience of using a Transission device?

Next time pick a fight you can control the outcome, not one that will leave you the most wounded and in pains.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by korban3134(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Take for example me, my daily drivers before I bought a xiaomi device was infinix or Tecno.

If I am going to do a comparison, I am going to leave the phones I have experience of, then compare the Redmi 5 plus to an iPhone 11 or Samsung s20 ultra?

That will be baseless.

If you don't want Transission being mentioned for comparisons sake[which is an impossible ask], why did you go this far to dig up dust against xiaomi when almost every Mi user has encountered the tragic and terrifying experience of using a Transission device?

Next time pick a fight you can control the outcome, not one that will leave you the most wounded and in pains.

Well said...

Meanwhile take a look at these...

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by korban3134(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
korban3134:

Well said...

Meanwhile take a look at these...

So because of these complaints I should go & start a thread titled "Why are people selling off Tecno Camon 11" undecided undecided undecided undecided

Funny
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

That will be baseless.

I never used transsion devices. Let's go there only huawei and Lenovo and iPhone so do the maths
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by enfantdedieu: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Praxtech:

Mi or Redmi?
RN8

1 Like

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could This Be Real Guys(pics) / Tecno WX3 Price & Spec / Glo Modified Bounce Tariff Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.