Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? (4634 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Is Redmi Note 8 Pro A Good Choice? / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Praxtech:

I never used transsion devices. Let's go there only huawei and Lenovo and iPhone so do the maths
Are you the one doing a comparison between Transission devices and xiaomi devices?
If not, then nobody cares about the devices you have used.
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Are you the one doing a comparison between Transission devices and xiaomi devices?
If not, then nobody cares about the devices you have used.

I don't do such nonsense comparison
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Praxtech:

I don't do such nonsense comparison
So which reasonable comparison do you do?
Posting doctored screenshots and claims from gsmarena?
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

So which reasonable comparison do you do?
Posting doctored screenshots and claims from gsmarena?

When you're capable of comprehending my posts mention my moniker again
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Praxtech:

When you're capable of comprehending my posts mention my moniker again
I will not ever be able to comprehend your posts, it's coming from a place my faculty cannot fathom.
This is the last time I will mention your moniker.
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Obviously
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by enfantdedieu: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Praxtech:

Mi or Redmi?
Mi box

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Emmanuel224(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
chibike69:

Redmi Note 8 is the best phone I have used so far

Since I left transsion holdings

My life felt much better.

No lagging
No 720p on a 6.99 inches
No mumu helio a22 in 2020
No fake camera sensor
No more plastic builds
No more micro usb

Xiaomi thread thank you for saving me from transsion holdings frustration.
pls wat r d uses of d 4 cameras on ur redmi note 8
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by chibike69: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Emmanuel224:

pls wat r d uses of d 4 cameras on ur redmi note 8
The main camera uses the 48 MP ISOCELL Bright GM2 sensor by Samsung. It's a large 1/2.25" sensor with 0.8µm pixels, and the lens has f/1.8 aperture. Native pixel-binning is at play here, so the image output is 12MP.

The 119-degree ultrawide-angle camera has an 8MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. There is automatic distortion correction applied when necessary, but you can opt-out of it.

Then there's the 2MP macro camera (the pixels on the sensor are quite large, 1.75µm). Its lens can focus from as close as 4cm away so that you can get really close to your subjects.

The last snapper is the 2MP depth sensor
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Emmanuel224(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
chibike69:

The main camera uses the 48 MP ISOCELL Bright GM2 sensor by Samsung. It's a large 1/2.25" sensor with 0.8µm pixels, and the lens has f/1.8 aperture. Native pixel-binning is at play here, so the image output is 12MP.

The 119-degree ultrawide-angle camera has an 8MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. There is automatic distortion correction applied when necessary, but you can opt-out of it.

Then there's the 2MP macro camera (the pixels on the sensor are quite large, 1.75µm). Its lens can focus from as close as 4cm away so that you can get really close to your subjects.

The last snapper is the 2MP depth sensor
cool, bt u sure say that depth sensor dey work?
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by jizzison(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Flytime:
Bros no phone on GSM has all positive review there will always be negative reviews just show me one.

I also want you to go to transission device reviews on GSM;you'll notice that people don't complain that much all they do is *sigh* in disappointment and express there disappointment in the company because what they complained of before still repeats itself in their newer device so complaining will be a waste of time.
Op I want you to ask yourself this question;
What about those using it on nairaland and aren't complaining did their's fall from heaven.

If you want to buy a phone I'll advise you to stay off GSM arena as some of its review are geniue they also have trolls even some of them state that some people just lie about problems.

If i thought about the problems I saw on GSM about my device I wouldn't have gone for it and I'll probably be regretting right now.

God bless you for this statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 3:23am On Nov 12, 2021
jamesope04:
I sold mine just 4 days. ago cos I'm getting the Note 9. What are you now insinuating?
How's the note9?
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Detroyt: 3:47am On Nov 12, 2021
What's all this? That am even looking for a Redmi note 8 pro to buy.I can't be discouraged! Anyone willing to upgrade from Redmi note 8 pro to higher version. Please, quote me for a deal ...
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Praxtech: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2021
jamesope04:
I sold mine just 4 days ago cos I'm getting the Note 9. What are you now in.sinuating?
Tell us your RN9 experience
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by KunlexyInc1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Detroyt:
What's all this? That am even looking for a Redmi note 8 pro to buy.I can't be discouraged! Anyone willing to upgrade from Redmi note 8 pro to higher version. Please, quote me for a deal ...

Redmi note 8 pro available, 6/128gb. Contact on signature
Re: Why Is Redmi Note 8 Being Sold Off? by Shuregirl: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Even till now, ppl are still selling it off
For reasons best known to them sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screenshot Your Home Screen And Launcher Screen So We All See / The Next "Something Big" To Hit Jumia, Introducing "Infinix Hot Note" / Number One Best Selling Phone In September 2015 And Still Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.