Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison (802 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / Pastor Joshua Shonubi Faces 5 Years In US Prison For Arranging Frake Marriages / Hushpuppi Allegedly Laundered Funds For North Korean Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by Linadinna: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Nigerian Instagram big boy Ray Hushpuppi who was arrested in Dubai for fraud and taken to the US is reported to have tested positive to coronavirus.

Hushpuppi who is being held in a prison in America alongside his friend Woodberry and others for multiple frauds was said to have tested positive to the virus in a post shared by Nigerian Journalist Kemi Olunloyo in her social media page.

See screenshot below.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/07/hushpuppi-allegedly-test-positive-to.html

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by Bluntguy: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Double wahala!!! Extradited to the U.S and now Corona virus positive. Nothing wey Hushpuppi no go see for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
ahahan!!!..this woman again

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by heendrix(m): 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
This cannot be happening atleast not now

Nigga should finish his time in jail bfr catching multiple corona virus sad
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by chillychill(f): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol aunty kemi,kemo cheesy

It is not a death sentence if dis is true, he will b fine n OK so dat he can do his 30 years(dat 20 years too small) undecidedin prison

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by GboyegaD(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
They sure would treat him with the best of facilities because they are interested in his case.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by tundchip2: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2020

What now??
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by pelzz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
e good na

abeg make someone teach Me how to use these emojis
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by Comedian2019: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hushpuppi has turned into small puppi grin
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by imperiouxx(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol. To those gullible on nairaland thinking US prison is better than Nigeria. I'm saying again, there are lots of infections in US prison. If this news is true, I'm not surprised. I've treated prisoners that got HIV in prison. This is just the beginning of prison life.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by youngsahito(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
imperiouxx:
Lol. To those gullible on nairaland thinking US prison is better than Nigeria. I'm saying again, there are lots of infections in US prison. If this news is true, I'm not surprised. I've treated prisoners that got HIV in prison. This is just the beginning of prison life.
how can a guy be infected with HIV inside the prison? just curious to know
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by sammysneh(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Abegi make person hear word, hushpuppi this hush puppi that..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by imperiouxx(m): 3:38am On Jul 09, 2020
youngsahito:
how can a guy be infected with HIV inside the prison? just curious to know

They usually penetrate each other through the butthole. Seroconversion can occur just as it happens in sexual intercourse in an heterosexual relationship. The other way which is not as commom as the inital is by sharing needles when doing drug.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:53am On Jul 09, 2020
When those that are expected to scold you were the ones celebrating your success, they will be the ones to deny ever knowing you when you get into trouble.
When he was flexing in Dubai, "all grease to you elbow" my broda were the messages sent by all his enemies and friends. Now he is receiving serious knocks coming from everywhere.
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Just execute him. Case closed
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by youngsahito(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2020
imperiouxx:

They usually penetrate each other through the butthole. Seroconversion can occur just as it happens in sexual intercourse in an heterosexual relationship. The other way which is not as commom as the inital is by sharing needles when doing drug.
This 1 shock me ooo...it seems you live in the state, how level for that place?
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by PrinceGoku(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2020
could he have been injected??
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by loadedvibes: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Them go cure am . Lol
Re: Hushpuppi Allegedly Test Positive To Coronavirus In US Prison by Mayng01(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Hushpuppi again! What of wood berry?

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Iyin Ekiti Attacked By Armed Robbers / Police Recover Genital Organ Of 6-Year-Old Girl Mutilated By Riualists In Bauchi / Christian Girl, 15, Forcefully Married Off To Her Muslim Abductor In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.