Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) (491 Views)

Something Is About To Happen ! Are U Ready??(video) / The Rapture Is At The Door; Are You Ready??? (video) / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
The World is winding up as it is going very fast!
Anyone telling you the World is gonna get better is Decieving you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovDbuaDq_IQ

From Africa to Asia to America to South America to Australia to Europe, all over the world it's the same events!
It's just 8th of July and Nations and people are being crumbled ..

It's Extremely Risky to Live without Jesus Christ.

Nations are being destroyed! Lives are being wasted! Houses , palaces , automobiles,infrastructures are collapsing, rivers are overflowing..

The Main news media do not show these events because they don't want you to see the need to Amend your Ways..

So many events are happening worldwide.. the Word is crumbling Seriously.. when you try to upload videos they hack u off!

Everything we can see and touch is Going down..

Listen to Me, JESUS IS COMING ! I Tell you again, JESUS IS COMING!

The Life in you is not yours! That Life could be gone at anytime.
REPENT and Accept JESUS!
REPENT! And Save your Soul from Hell!

JESUS IS COMING!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oga park well.

Make I first blow,born children before the world end grin
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Pessimist embarassed

Always seeing the bads sides of life such persons don't see anything good in life again and as such they want the world to end quickly so that they can fly to heaven cheesy

No matter what happens we don't give up they is hope for the future.

Even if the world were to end tommorrow i will still plant my apple tree ---(Abraham Lincoln)

¿ cool %

1 Like

Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by karo93: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Pessimist embarassed

Always seeing the bads sides of life such persons don't see anything good in life again and as such they want the world to end quickly so that they can fly to heaven cheesy

No matter what happens we don't give up they is hope for the future.

Even if the world were to end tommorrow i will still plant my apple tree ---(Abraham Lincoln)

¿ cool %

The overwhelming odds are that everyone of us currently in this world at this point in time will die before the coming of Christ. Chances are that we are not going to suddenly take one flight to heaven....
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Selfpaiid:
Oga park well.

Make I first blow,born children before the world end grin

You are not the owner of that life..You still dont know what can happen the next hour. Those that died never envisaged they will die but it came too sudden and caught them aware without Christ.Come to Christ now,tomorrow might be too late

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by VirginFinder: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Wworld is winding up as it is going very fast!
Anyone telling you the Wworld is gonna get better is Ddecieving you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovDbuaDq_IQ

From Africa to Asia to America to South America to Australia to Europe, all over the world it's the same events!
It's just 8th of July and Nnations and people are being crumbled ..

It's Eextremely Rrisky to Llive without Jesus Christ.

Nations are being destroyed! Lives are being wasted! Houses , palaces , automobiles,infrastructures are collapsing, rivers are overflowing..

The Mmain news media do not show these events because they don't want you to see the need to Aamend your Wways..

So many events are happening worldwide.. the Wword is crumbling Sseriously.. when you try to upload videos they hack u off!

Everything we can see and touch is Ggoing down..

Listen to Mme, JESUS IS COMING ! I Ttell you again, JESUS IS COMING!

The Llife in you is not yours! That Llife could be gone at anytime.
REPENT and Aaccept JESUS!
REPENT! And Ssave your Ssoul from Hell!

JESUS IS COMING!!!!
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
PRE4:

You are not the owner of that life..You still dont know what can happen the next hour. Those that died never envisaged they will die but it came too sudden and caught them aware without Christ.Come to Christ now,tomorrow might be too late
So you mean to tell me that Christ is the only way to make heaven?

How about the billions of Buddhist, Hinduist, atheist,Sikh, Muslims and others who do not know Christ are u insinuating they will end up in hell despite some still living a good life?

For sure I know their is life after death because I have read a particular book that talked about true life experiences of peoples last moment on their death bed but about whether hell is real,I don't think am sure of that.Do you really think our merciful God will be willing to burn humans for billions of years in the fire because of their sins.
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Selfpaiid:

How about the billions of Buddhist, Hinduist, atheist,Sikh, Muslims and others who do not know Christ are u insinuating they will end up in hell despite some still living a good life?

For sure I know their is life after death because I have read a particular book that talked about true life experiences of peoples last moment on their death bed but about whether hell is real,I don't think am sure of that.Do you really think our merciful God will be willing to burn humans for billions of years in the fire because of their sins.

There are presence of gods[fallen angels]but God remains true and Almighty.A man cannot live an entirely good life without stains,its not possible but when we give our life to Christ,though it wont be easy but he will stengthen us to live holy.
God is willing to burn humans in hell forever because anyone who does not receive salvation while on earth is not excusable.
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
PRE4:

There are presence of gods[fallen angels]but God remains true and Almighty.A man cannot live an entirely good life without stains,its not possible but when we give our life to Christ,though it wont be easy but he will stengthen us to live holy.
God is willing to burn humans in hell forever because anyone who does not receive salvation while on earth is not excusable.
will you ever be happy in heaven knowing fully well that your loved ones and friends are burning in pain and suffering in hell fire

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
will you ever be happy in heaven knowing fully well that your loved ones and friends are burning in pain and suffering in hell fire
I wont even be happy if i my enemies burning there.That is the main reason why we always tell people of this eternity so that when it catches one unaware,there will be no excuses that will save them and God do not delight to punish them that way so he is giving enough time.humans are extremely wicked,you can testify to it with the heinous crime in our societies so if God punish those perpetrators that way then he is not to blame.
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Selfpaiid:

JESUS CHRIST is The Only way to Heaven!

There is no other!

Accept and Be Saved!

Reject and Condemn yourself!
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2020
PRE4:

I wont even be happy if i my enemies burning there.That is the main reason why we always tell people of this eternity so that when it catches one unaware,there will be no excuses that will save them and God do not delight to punish them that way so he is giving enough time.humans are extremely wicked,you can testify to it with the heinous crime in our societies so if God punish those perpetrators that way then he is not to blame.
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why people commit sin and evil undecided or do they just wake up one day and start doing evil things
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by delkuf(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2020
God help me. just help me

1 Like

Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Brunicekid(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why people commit sin and evil undecided or do they just wake up one day and start doing evil things
The evil things they do starts from the thoughts in their mind.
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
God did create man that way,it originated from Adam Genesis 3:1-end.
God did not create man to know evil and good and practice evil,man caused it in Genesis 3.
This was the reason God sent Christ to die to reconciliate us back to him
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by VirginFinder: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS CHRIST is Tthe Oonly way to Heaven!

There is no other!

Accept and Bbe Ssaved!

Reject and Ccondemn yourself!
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
PRE4:

God did create man that way,it originated from Adam Genesis 3:1-end.
God did not create man to know evil and good and practice evil,man caused it in Genesis 3.
This was the reason God sent Christ to die to reconciliate us back to him
if adam did'nt have any knowledge how then was he able to identify the friuts
Re: The World Is Winding Up ! Are U Ready!!!!( Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
if adam did'nt have any knowledge how then was he able to identify the friuts
Adam was not the one the serpent deceived.Besides God had instructed them not to eat it but the crave to know good and bad as well as free will encapsulated them and made them sinned and they died[spiritually,severed their fellowship with God].

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Not Bear These Names / Man Caught On Camera Praying To The 'gods' During Endsars Protest / Woman Beheaded In India For Refusing To Convert To Islam After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.