Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Actress Mide Martins Opens Up On Why She Married Afeez Owo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Opens Up On Why She Married Afeez Owo (692 Views)

Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mide Martins Opens Up On Why She Married Afeez Owo by CandiidOnline02: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mide Funmi Martins, Nollywood actress and daughter of late Yoruba actress, Funmi Martins has disclosed that she married her husband, Afeez Abiodun a.k.a Afeez Owo who was her mother’s manager because of the qualities she found in him.

Follow link to continue reading....

https://candiidonline.com/2020/07/08/actress-mide-martins-opens-up-on-why-she-married-afeez-owo/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why Nigerians Are Raving About Dorathy Bachor / “I Am Not Going To Force Anything”– Prince To Tolanibaj As They Break Up (video) / You Think Laycon Is Ugly So He Doesn't Deserve To Be Among You - Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.