Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Keke Palmer Slams Donald Trump, Says He Is Inciting A Race War - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Palmer Slams Donald Trump, Says He Is Inciting A Race War (330 Views)

‘I Don’t Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend’ – American Actress, Keke Palmer / "My Skin Has Made Me Sad Many Nights" Keke Palmer Says As She Reveals Her Strugg / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keke Palmer Slams Donald Trump, Says He Is Inciting A Race War by Extrim(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
American singer Keke Palmer has spoken on the protests in the United States, stating that President Donald J Trump might be inciting a race war.
Protests have erupted all over the country on Police brutality and her words were to support the Black Lives Matter movement.

Speaking with Cosmopolitan, Keke Palmer said;

"Of course no one wanted the coronavirus pandemic to happen, but i think quarantine allowed us to be more reflective.
"Maybe before, we'd be able to gloss over it because of work.
"It's also been a build up: There have been so many names turned into hashtags, so much pain. It blows me away because our language has progressed, I don't mean specifically Black people.
"I mean young people, millennials. Naming White supremacy, saying that out loud. When I heard 'defund the police,'  I'm like, Oh sh*t. We actually could do that."

The American actress and singer continued by saying;

"I think President Trump plays into it too. He's inciting a race war. His craziness is inspiring us to just really get him the f**k out!
"It's like we needed somebody who riled us up so much for us to be activated to the point of saying, 'Oh hell no.' I can't let this guy continue.
"I have to do something. I have to find a way to let my voice be heard and to let people know that I'm not with this."

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/07/08/keke-palmer-on-donald-trump-inciting-a-race-war/[/url]

Re: Keke Palmer Slams Donald Trump, Says He Is Inciting A Race War by Coder2Client(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
This girl don dey grow

(1) (Reply)

Mi Abaga Reveals How A Woman Saved His Life / U.S Based Nigerian Doctor Says She Has Found The Cure To Covid19 - Cured 300 / Top Ten Reasons Tolulope Longe Deserves The Power Play Outstanding Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.