Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back (64654 Views)

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
LostAddict:

It's hard for the average person to leave their comfort zone and also they keep selling fake miracles to them thereby increasing their believe in a non existent being.

�� Well said
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
In all the conversation, I noticed the satanic guys avoided mentioning The Name of JESUS! That's to let you know they know what it means to them.. They Know the Power upon the Name JESUS!

But Alas Many folks who claim to be knowledgeable don't know these things. That's why he will keep Decieving you and throwing you to Hell!

All Over the Heavens and The Earth, At the Mention of Name, Every knee Must Bow!

THANK YOU JESUS!
You people love making yourselves look like clownsgringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by hopexter(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigdammyj:
The devil said "Didn't work".
Lol
2020 comedians

Devil interpreter.. we sabi read. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sancs:

Agreed
The all powerful God can't defeat instead he send him down to earth for we his children to deal with. What a joke
Ndi nairalanders ehn. Laff wan kill me.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sancs:

I guess some people are destined to be stupid all their life and see through their lies

grin grin grin the probability is there.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
In all the conversation, I noticed the satanic guys avoided mentioning The Name of JESUS! That's to let you know they know what it means to them.. They Know the Power upon the Name JESUS!

But Alas Many folks who claim to be knowledgeable don't know these things. That's why he will keep Decieving you and throwing you to Hell!

All Over the Heavens and The Earth, At the Mention of Name, Every knee Must Bow!

THANK YOU JESUS!

Your Stupidity is mind blowing

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by IceColdVeins(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
I got to know about that God's twitter account on quora grin
The profile is even anti-Trump
kingxsamz:
Christians be disgracing us... undecided
The moment we all begin to free ourselves from the belief of imaginary beings, the better.
The church of Satan does not actually believe in Satan, Jesus and God, or whatever fictional character you can find in any religious book.
So you're wasting your time.
Modified: For those always asking for proof of God, there you go, he's on twitter with 6million followers. grin That's all the proof you need.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Ayomarcel(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

The church of Satan were minding their business when the clown started casting and binding.

And, the church rebuked him. Did u see the church attacking his personality?
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
ume1000:
how then do you explain your existence
Evolution man. How do you explain god's existence?
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by DelphiOracle(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
marveangel:
Over zealous Nigerian Christian what exactly is he binding or coming against...the building in far away US or the virtual image on Twitter
u dey mind am. Over Sabi christian
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by edoairways: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
9jayes:
I haven't seen any African Christian name his son "Jesus christ" and in USA alone the name is registered at least 6 times daily. Africans are brainwashed.

Oh! Someone said its mental slavery

Anybody can bear Jesus not Christ

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by earnit1: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by WaleRock: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
It is true that all power belongs to Jesus Christ.

It is true that at the name of Jesus Christ, every knee must bow, and tongues confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

It is true that the name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous runs to it and is safe.

It is true that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Revelation 12¹² KJV

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

This is not the time for a believer to make war against the entities permitted to temporarily operate, before the final judgement.

Whatever the Holy Spirit doesn't ask you to do, don't do it. You have all you need to do that which you're sent to this dimension to accomplish.

Proverbs 4:7 (KJV)
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
edoairways:

Anybody can bear Jesus not Christ
Why not
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingxsamz:
Christians be disgracing us... undecided
The moment we all begin to free ourselves from the belief of imaginary beings, the better.
The church of Satan does not actually believe in Satan, Jesus and God, or whatever fictional character you can find in any religious book.
So you're wasting your time.
Modified: For those always asking for proof of God, there you go, he's on twitter with 6million followers. grin That's all the proof you need.

Both accounts u posted are ordinary men catching their fun. So u expect spiritual beings to be on Twitter? Doing what exactly? He’s right because anything of twitter must be fictional. So if Twitter is where u get answers to the truth on spiritual beings ure on a long thing. They are fictional and not God,
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Fox12(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesus IS LORD
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by DelphiOracle(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
So some people worship with Satan?

No wonder they hate yoruba muslims. undecided
sometimes u go type wetin make sense sometimes u go type like say na inside bottle u for come out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by InvertedHammer: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
/
Who gave the moronic Nigerian the authority to rebuke satan? Some people just like to court trouble.

/
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by TheSourcerer: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Nigerian Christianity is something else these days. You work yourself to death to please God and you call it long-suffering.... Na wa oo
Ps

[b]Religion is not about suffering in vain. It's between individual man and what he believes in so,TheSourcerer am i correct? [b/]
my Advice
Leave Religion and good for people who want God to help them
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ipobians should go to the west and learn church business from the masters. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
In all the conversation, I noticed the satanic guys avoided mentioning [s] The Name of JESUS! That's to let you know they know what it means to them.. They Know the Power upon the Name JESUS! [/s]

[s] All Over the Heavens and The Earth, At the Mention of Name, Every knee Must Bow!

THANK YOU JESUS!
[/s]

Kudos, NLs biggest spammer and religious clown. I always knew you need mental checkup but what I did not know was it was this serious.

The Church of Satan is an atheist organization and just so you know god, krishna, buddha, Allah and all others you religious folks worship are mythical that includes the devil too.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by kevoh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
[i] In all the conversation, I noticed the satanic guys avoided mentioning The Name of JESUS!
It's not too late. Take a stroll to Twitter and dare that church of Satan handle to mention(or type) JESUS. Come back to Nairaland and post a screenshot of the response you'll get. This will be fun. At least, we'll get to see you embarrass yourself and also the picture of the clown person behind your moniker. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by skyfather09(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
remsonik:
The church of Satan is dead already, He has the whole earth which is vanity but who has the heavens and the whole world, God. Satan may think he has all the pleasure of this world here on earth but all the beauties of the world is in the heavens with God. When it's the resurrection hour, christ will come and pick the faithfuls of the earth while Satan and his people will be thrown into hell.
mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
okpukpu:

Must they name it Church of Satan? Knowing that Church is associated with Christianity. Why not mosque of satan. The truth is that, Christianity is the most peaceful and loving believe.

Christians were the first to crucify other beliefs, if you think I lie read about the crusaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
The perfect answer, he's mad na yaba left patient grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
quentin06:
Ipobians should go to the west and learn church business from the masters. grin
U should say Afonja cellestial churches
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by ume1000: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ausrichie:

Evolution man. How do you explain god's existence?
for something to exist in the peculiar way in which humans are someone must have been responsible , I can feel it in the air but just like u am not all knowing
The fact that God exists is not to be disputed but the delima is as to how he doesn't have a beginning but has a beginning
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
okpukpu:

Must they name it Church of Satan? Knowing that Church is associated with Christianity. Why not mosque of satan. The truth is that, Christianity is the most peaceful and loving believe.
They can name it whatever they like the word "Church" is just a word it is not owned by Christianity some people name their kids "Church". Besides "church of Satan" sounds way cooler than "mosque of Satan" because Satan is affiliated with Christianity.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by wavylevel: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nigerians always acting like they know God pass anyone

Dem sabi God yet their country remains wretched. What a bunch of hopeless, intolerant idiots!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Bridget95(f): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Selfpaiid:
Africans are just too ignorant.
The church of Satan doesn't even believe in an imaginary devil,they are just a group of atheist freethinkers who only adopt Satan as a symbol of pride, liberty.Alot of them are even better than most Nigerian christians in thoughts and deeds.
keep deluding yourself that they are ignorant of the devil.They are devil worshipers and are fully working for Satan and with him in the spirit realm.They aren't free thinkers but people working behind the seen to keep this world under Satan but God is above them.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
I would like to be a member of this satan church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.