Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back (64646 Views)

Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by ume1000: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
LostAddict:

Evolution occurred that's also another simple question. You should read up everything about the evolution theory, maybe you will get the big picture.
I have read it over and over again and I drew my conclusions as follows
1.evolution might have occurred
2. Let's say evolution is an experiment
The human body is compose mostly of hydrogen , oxygen, nitrogen
Why not fluorine as it is the most reactive non metal or potassium in large quantity as the most reactive metal

Definitely you did agree with me that if a random reaction is left unguarded it definitely be the survival of the fittest according to Charles Darwin so how come these two elements that are always ready to react are not found in large quantity in the human ? Why the moderately reactive ones

How come evolution choose to be selective without any one to regulate it? How come evolution choose to be precise? How come evolution choose the most appropriate place for life to dwell
How come evolution built you an ozone layer.?
How come there are different elements with different properties?

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
bigdammyj:
The devil said "Didn't work".
2020 comedians
Yes, the Devils sees him, and other so called professed Christians as comedians.
The cross venerated by so called Christians, Easter, All Souls day{ Halloween} Christmas, Believe In hell fire, Immortality of the soul etc, are introduced into Christianity by Devil worshippers, you can then see why church of Satan is having a good laugh
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by xynerise: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Only idiots will go to social media and be rebuking the devil.

Mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Etinosa1234: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Christians are the hard nuts in today’s mental slavery regime.

what will u now say abt Muslims
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by marttol: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Selfpaiid:
Africans are just too ignorant.
The church of Satan doesn't even believe in an imaginary devil,they are just a group of atheist freethinkers who only adopt Satan as a symbol of pride, liberty.Alot of them are even better than most Nigerian christians in thoughts and deeds.
smh
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Etinosa1234: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
ume1000:
for something to exist in the peculiar way in which humans are someone must have been responsible , I can feel it in the air but just like u am not all knowing
The fact that God exists is not to be disputed but the delima is as to how he doesn't have a beginning but has a beginning

Ronaldo Delima nko?

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Emperor4tune(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesus Christ has been exalted as head over principalities & powers,but please dont engage Gods son with vain aguement,illution & ignorance,most action some imature christians potray to the world makes them seem to mock back the church,please upgrade ur religious mental perspective & stop acting a nuisance of yourself,the law of casting & binding is a law of domains,teritory & direct assault & the luciferians are not assaulting your domain,why bind them?...or are you runing mad!

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by mmsen: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
okpukpu:

Must they name it Church of Satan? Knowing that Church is associated with Christianity. Why not mosque of satan. The truth is that, Christianity is the most peaceful and loving believe.

That's the whole point.

They draw attention to themselves by using the fear an hatred that the religious have for anything that is 'not of god'.

Threads like this aid their cause.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by mmsen: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

what will u now say abt Muslims

They are the same.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Xbee007(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
In all the conversation, I noticed the satanic guys avoided mentioning The Name of JESUS! That's to let you know they know what it means to them.. They Know the Power upon the Name JESUS!

But Alas Many folks who claim to be knowledgeable don't know these things. That's why he will keep Decieving you and throwing you to Hell!

All Over the Heavens and The Earth, At the Mention of Name, Every knee Must Bow!

THANK YOU JESUS!
You're suffering from grand delusion.

This is a screenshot of Church of Satan mentioning Jesus in their tweet. What says you?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by sapientia(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Still didn't work

Savage

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Microwhy: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
In all the conversation, I noticed the satanic guys avoided mentioning The Name of JESUS! That's to let you know they know what it means to them.. They Know the Power upon the Name JESUS!

But Alas Many folks who claim to be knowledgeable don't know these things. That's why he will keep Decieving you and throwing you to Hell!

All Over the Heavens and The Earth, At the Mention of Name, Every knee Must Bow!

THANK YOU JESUS!
Stop deceiving yourself and stop being childish.
This is not a Nollywood movie where you see fire by calling "In Jesus Name"... I am also a monotheist but you have to grow-up.. What will happen if he mention The name of Jesus?

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by adontcare(f): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Still, it didn't work

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by bigname23: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
j1mmy:
More Nigerian m0rons displaying their backward and primitive mentality online.
Even saying you believe in Jesus and church in 2020 is enough to fail any exam, interview and iQ test!
oga proffesor well done sir ,oh u are smarter than all d christians around the world including bill gates, and other successful people...na u still dey here dey fool urself
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Emilokoiyawon: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Endtime2020(f): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gerrat......quote author=Oluwasaeon post=91524231]Nigerians always acting like they know God pass anyone[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Realist1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ronaldo Delima nko?

Bros u don give am upper cut punch there..
Laugh one kill me here. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by bigname23: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
lakeside79937:
That was funny I pray and I believe in God .been living in UK for 15 years 1 out of 10 british dont believe in God and 80% of white british dont believe in god but I can tell you that despite they dont believe in God they are more honest than all the muslims and Christian's in nigeria . You cant mention in the name of jesus to a white british most of them would tell you that you are idiot . They dont go to church they dont believe but they live better than us . If you tell them they would go to Hell they will ask you who has been to HELL ? Who died came back and tell you how hell looks like ? Dont get me wrong that's their belief that a Religion is to create FEAR and a religion is the hope of s poor man . Every one has the right to believe what they believe on . If you live in Britain you will wake up if you decide not to be living under illusions. All the money nigerian pastors make in Britain only come from black people .a white man would never give a pastor is money
Bros I don't know about Britain but I know dat more than 60% of America or even Germany are christians , the difference is dat they are not overzealous as Nigerians, even in Russia the percentage of christians there is even higher than 70%, but the percentage of christians in Nigeria is just above 50%, so the problem is not christainity here but the way we practice it
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by ume1000: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Ronaldo Delima nko?
nice try at been funny
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
kingxsamz:
Christians be disgracing us... undecided
The moment we all begin to free ourselves from the belief of imaginary beings, the better.
The church of Satan does not actually believe in Satan, Jesus and God, or whatever fictional character you can find in any religious book.
So you're wasting your time.
Modified: For those always asking for proof of God, there you go, he's on twitter with 6million followers. grin That's all the proof you need.

And you believed it?
That's "taqiya" in islam...
They'll only tell you what you want to hear, believe them at your own peril but fact remains that...
Church of satan is of satan.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by GeneralPula: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nonsense “come against”

Naso FFK self Dey act craze back then..

I’m more of a nature minded person. I’m not against anyone’s believe or religion but one thing I find so hard to understand about some Christians is the fact that they can’t stop not being minding their business or something I do call Hypocrisy..

They’re less tolerative when it comes to others believe... Yet they always wanna be everywhere like that righteous99 or what’s the moniker called. Imagine it was one Traditional worshipper that’s spamming every thread with his believe, the xtains on here would have scatter things by calling Nairaland owners Anti-Christ..

Wetin be their business with church of satan and whatever they believe in? Why can’t they just live and let’s live? Church of satan are nothing but a cult secret society. They worship nothing. They believe in nothing. They only using the Logo as they wish and want!

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
mmsen:

You should look into the church of satan before commenting. They don't believe in a deity, or satan.
I will advice you to look deeper.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by kingxsamz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ayomarcel:

And, the church rebuked him. Did u see the church attacking his personality?

Don't comment on what you don't know about.
Go on twitter and see how the whole thing started. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
PrinceGallant:

What's this your religion called? If you do not know, you have held unto a 'belief', and that is religion.
Alright
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Aidejay(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

THANK YOU JESUS!
I knew you were going to find something retar*ed to say.

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Wonders98: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
EliteBiz:
Religion(Christianity /Islam etc) are all tools created by men(with the help of the enemy) to blind the minds of men(to cause division, to restrict mankind from attaining the image of his maker, to hinder mankind from having dominion over everything on earth, to enslave mankind inother to allow them worship fellow men such as Pastors, Imams, etc).

Religion fanatics are fools, however, Atheists are blind fools while the worshippers of the enemy of mankind (devil) are condemned fools.

The wise ones are those who seek their maker, search for truth to all things, Love their maker with all their heart, mind, soul and all their whole being. This are the ones that are aware that many are perishing for lack of knowledge and are not slaves to their religion nor their religion leaders. This ones will refuse to inherit lies from their parents.
Be wise.

Shalom.

Which side are you on exactly sad sad sad
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD. HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Udoskybest: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nigerians always acting like they know God pass anyone
Shit is tiresome ni

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Nigerians always acting like they know God pass anyone
and they commit the worst crimes o

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by goldmatrix(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
...Nigerians always speak volumes yet know no specific details about anything.. Just to rebuke church of satan you have already typed a 4- page document heading to the 5th..

Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wonders98:

Which side are you on exactly sad sad sad
The Truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back by babamadiba(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
sonso:

They do.
God created them.
Varieties make the world interesting.
ok bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54