Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (307 Views)

5 Million Dollars Or True Love Which One Will You Go For? / Is There Still True Love? / Beautiful Love Stories: Damilola Share Their True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CallmeKaren(f): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: . by Temitopemo6e6(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
male bestie
Re: . by Khalil1103(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
See me here.. You can give me a chance wink
Re: . by Oluromantic: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
How old u be weh u don sample so many guys. E don reach 3 dozens? Toto no get meter o. If you dey do bend-down-select, time go fly pass you. Choose the one weh get 60%+ of your taste and pimpp him up to make up for the remaining 40%. Wetin make u think say u na 100% package for ur man. No be manage him sef go manage ur Totometer weh so many guys don measure?

The problem is only few girls among u all understand what building up a guy is about cus you girls are used to guys building you up; grooming you, sending you to school, setting up businesses for you and taking you for shopping despite embezzling his change and if he doesn't succeed in building you up before belle show, it will be a matter of shebi he saw me the way I am before he gimme belle, he must marry me like that.

Now you understand why always seeing things from the view of your gender is not wise. Any small thing, men are scum, men are rapist. Now even if you can't spend money on him, at least use your feminine manipulations to pimpp him up. You can reach the depth of his heart to change his views thru submission even though deep down ur heart u know say u be feminist. Think outside the box and get the best from what you can find. Stop following the general feminine trend. Mr perfect na devil
Re: . by InfernoNig: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Yes. Though we are miles apart. wink

(1) (Reply)

Edo Men And Food / Opinion Needed: Can You Allow Your Religious Leader Decide Who You Want To Marry / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Saudi Arabia Cry Out For Help (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.