Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) (72970 Views)

Nigerian Singer, YQ, Hospitalised In US (Photos, Video) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Tremple8v: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2020
But how come all of them ran to the same direction. And some how the door was locked.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Jay Guns,his name is the problem rest in peace to the dead,may God console their families
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2020
osamz007:
HIM NAME KILL AM. WHAT A WORLD

AMERICA AND THEIR GUNS EHN
Na their own witchcraft be dat
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by elgizzyuplifted(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Dont always lock the doors in your home....if that door was able to open...he may have been alive....RIP

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2020
WakeNbaked:

Why do you seize every opportunity to come up as an authority in everything America?

grin grin grin

Actually noticed it with the guy. He's super fast to do it ALL the time tongue

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Jay GUNZ GUNNED down by a GUN

What an irony undecided
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Killed by his fellow blacks yet BLM will not see this
18 people were shot dead in Chicago last weekend..18 blacks killed by fellow blacks but BLM is protesting police brutality against blacks that has no justifiable statistics..more blacks were killed last weekend alone than the entire police shooting in 2019! Just in one weekend but BLM will want the gullible to believe that ‘police brutality’ is the major issue of black communities.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by toyotamuscle: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Everybody get Gun for United States. Don't ever get into altercation with someone especially BLACK AMERICANS. They never forgive. They may smile and go. But will always come back.
why dont the come back for the police that are killing then up and down.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Nna men!

When I eventually find my way to America I will avoid cities where guns plenty...

See now...A rapper named Gunz has been gunned down with a gun.

Trump is wicked sha. There was a gun battle n only one Ghanian n one Nigerian died? That's injustice

What can a niggah do?
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Heavengained1: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Look at the assailant, he's a black dude. He just took the lives of fellow blacks. That's been the recurring decimal: black on black crimes is far more prevalent than the so- called systemic racism. Later he will be among those saying "Black lives matter "

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by KenBen217: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Nigga, why're you foaming in the mouth?

Seek medical attention ASAP so you don't go barking in the wrong direction.

Just saying. Sympathetic my foot.

I don't know him from Adam and I know he doesn't know me from nowhere. So, where the f**k is the sympathy supposed to come from??

Even my closest associates know I don't give two s#its about them whatever happens to them. Now, chew on that.

You've got great energy though, I like it. Channel it towards some other worthy course.
"even my close associates I know I don't give two shits about them..." Father lord...I thank you that in my life...you have never brought me across people like this fellow...lord keep it that way...thank you Jesus...I praise you lord....

5 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by stalingraddd(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2020
logon599:
Tbf I still don't get the logic behind allowing civilians to legally carry guns, especially in a country with one of the highest cases of gun violence? Some say it's for self protection, but think about it, you need a gun to protect yourself because EVERYONE else is carrying a gun. Take away the guns then and let people live.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
the guns used in most of these shooting are not legally acquired guns, these kinds of people can not pass the requirements to legally own a gun in the us.

3 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2020
trendysturvs:

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/U-S-based-Ghanaian-rapper-Jay-Gunz-shot-dead-in-his-home-1001272

Below is the post by the NYPD:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDDetectives/status/1280147485999149056
Why not tell us a a US based Nigerian rapper was shot dead, instead. Eno is a Nigerian and he is a rapper.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2020
sureboykris:
Sometimes fear kills us.... What if those 3 guys charged at the shooter, and wrestled the gun from him, they could have made it.. The shooter looks scared and eager to run away. It's a pity
Brother wrestle with someone with gun. Lol. No be awka or local made gun. Not their fault. Dere were running towards de hotel room thinking de door was open
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by lakeside79937: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2020
This is America .no one no president can stop guns in america .guns are part of american lives most american feel safe with guns .no American president can tamper with the gun law in america .because the gun owner society are the biggest people set of people that contribute money to political parties

2 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2020
sureboykris:
Sometimes fear kills us.... What if those 3 guys charged at the shooter, and wrestled the gun from him, they could have made it.. The shooter looks scared and eager to run away. It's a pity
for example if one has pushed the grilling stand towards him.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn?nn niggarrr
Too bad
boss you see my mail
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by sureboykris(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2020
drehdinho:

Hmm it's not easy but what you said it's true. There's an object close by they could even throw at the suspect.

But it's still very hard. There were more than one suspect shooting at them. Take a look at the video again.

One was down stairs. The other was upstairs. They had a really slim chance to survive the attack.

The shooter down the stairs na coward na...He ran away after one shot... From that distance its possible he didn't hit any target and if he did ,the impact might not be much
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2020
KenBen217:

"even my close associates I know I don't give two shits about them..." Father lord...I thank you that in my life...you have never brought me across people like this fellow...lord keep it that way...thank you Jesus...I praise you lord....

I'm the best dude you'll ever know.

Trust me on that.

With me, you always get free booze. Preferably Whiskey. You'd be so glad you met me.

So, don't thank god yet on that. I'm a nice guy sans the whole emotional aspect. Cheers, dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Boyz came visiting...
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by sureboykris(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Bluffly:
for example if one has pushed the grilling stand towards him.
True
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by sureboykris(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2020
vickydevoka:

Brother wrestle with someone with gun. Lol. No be awka or local made gun. Not their fault. Dere were running towards de hotel room thinking de door was open

Its always possible to wrestle with an armed man especially when faced with inevitable death . Better to die fighting . I know a girl that fought a rapist . She sustained several stabs but she's alive today .
Being brave is not for everyone though

4 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Since the door is not opening use the staircase , gosh niggas and meanness, with all these why white Police won't kill more blacks They are already killing themselves and the white authorities will help them do it legally

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by duality(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Will black life matter address this?

No!!!

Reason: their agenda is different. Those who know, know what's up. But the captured have been programmed to be echo chambers for their smoke screen.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by adenine02: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Maybe he left it at home, you know the way you forget your ID or licence at home and get into a bit of trouble.

Lol
But he was attacked at home na

He must be the most stupid gangsta rapper of all time
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2020
I watched the other crime videos on that Twitter account. The one where the man walking with his six years old daughter was shot broke my heart. My conclusion from those few clips (as have always been) is that you are 70% of the time most likely to get killed in the US than in Nigeria. I wonder how the people I know in the US manage to escape these violence. It's shocking!
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Ironi: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
This is not a shootout, it’s murder !
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Everybody get Gun for United States.
Don't ever get into altercation with someone especially BLACK AMERICANS.
They never forgive. They may smile and go. But will always come back.

Dalil8:
America

A country where the total number of guns is more than the entire population of humans undecided

Sometimes I wonder why decent people in Nigeria would still be willing to be in America when there are several better crime free countries to have a peaceful life with family. How they allow people to have access & move around freely with guns still defile logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Hobbybear(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
You are absolutely correct.. I live in the U.S. those black Americans are like Fulani down here in Nigeria. They never forgive, they'll always come back

2 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
sureboykris:

They were two shooters. It was an ambush situation. Sad

2 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Everybody get Gun for United States.
Don't ever get into altercation with someone especially BLACK AMERICANS.
They never forgive. They may smile and go. But will always come back.
yeah... Reminds me of Compton. Knotty block Compton crips.
Baby gangsters, south side crips, black deciples.

African Americans take cult so personally that you could get a stab for a slap.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by sketcherJ(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
kevoh:
I watched the other crime videos on that Twitter account. The one where the man walking with his six years old daughter was shot broke my heart. My conclusion from those few clips (as have always been) is that you are 70% of the time most likely to get killed in the US than in Nigeria. I wonder how the people I know in the US manage to escape these violence. It's shocking!
which account? Link please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years / Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.