Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) (72991 Views)

Nigerian Singer, YQ, Hospitalised In US (Photos, Video) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by hopexter(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:
His stage name is Jay Gunz, right? sad

Don't leave me grin cheesy
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by juicethekiddd: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
WakeNbaked:

Why do you seize every opportunity to come up as an authority in everything America?
the thing is that he idolize America.bet he would give anything up to become a citizen
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2020
logon599:
Tbf I still don't get the logic behind allowing civilians to legally carry guns, especially in a country with one of the highest cases of gun violence? Some say it's for self protection, but think about it, you need a gun to protect yourself because EVERYONE else is carrying a gun. Take away the guns then and let people live.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

If u abolish guns, among civilians ONLY criminals will have guns - they will then operate with impunity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Emmanuelcann: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2020
logon599:
Tbf I still don't get the logic behind allowing civilians to legally carry guns, especially in a country with one of the highest cases of gun violence? Some say it's for self protection, but think about it, you need a gun to protect yourself because EVERYONE else is carrying a gun. Take away the guns then and let people live.[/b]
True. That's why nobody is dying here in Nigeria as the citizenry are not allowed to have guns (except maybe for the hunting guns that were previously allowed and licensed).

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by SpaceBar: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Cory gunz should quickly apply for a change of name to avoid same fate befalling him. grin grin cheesy

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Which kind men be this only one person with gun i rather fight to my death than swing around like a butterflies
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Doglover123456: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Jay Gunz got killed by a gun.what an unscrupulous life lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by kutashi: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:
His stage name is Jay Gunz, right? sad
Jay gunz gunned down or Jay gunz gone
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Iorzacalvin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
The video is a microcosm of Nigerian politics. The shooter is military polthieficians and those being shot are the 3 main tribes.

Rather than working together to overcome the shooter, they all dey play coward and end up DEAD

2 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by favinvest: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
whenever i see all those black matters stuff.. i go dey laugh..

cos black lives really matter when it comes to the white race but
with the same black race.. black lives does NOT matter to themselves.

that means.. BLACK PEOPLE KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE THAN WHITE PEOPLE KILLS BLACK PEOPLE...
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Chatbot1234: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
I just discovered that one of them in the shooting is asemota on Twitter's cousin he's Nigerian. Really sad.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by HMarshal(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
May their souls rest in perfect peace.

The rate this young rappers be dropping dead from being shot tho.

Crime & cultisim dey only sweet when war never set.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
logon599:
Tbf I still don't get the logic behind allowing civilians to legally carry guns, especially in a country with one of the highest cases of gun violence? Some say it's for self protection, but think about it, you need a gun to protect yourself because EVERYONE else is carrying a gun. Take away the guns then and let people live.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you
so that your leaders cannot do you the way they are doing you in Nigeria. New York doesn't allow guns. How many ppl do you see get shot in Texas where guns are easy to get? Get your facts right before getting emotional
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
So sad oohh angry angry angry

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
2500$ reward

That's how much they feel finding his killers is important
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by earnit3: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by nappy760(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Black Americans are worst than Africans.
And they expect other races to regard them.

No be only black lives matter tongue
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
So, black lives don't matter?
you tell me! does it matter only when is a white man killing black man?
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by PervertProphet: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
PervertProphet:
You are more likely to be killed by a black fellow than a White Cop. 7000 black deaths by fellow Blacks compared to a black person dying at the hands of one white cop but you will never see BLM protests about all that Black on Black killings. The hypocrism!!
I feel sorry for the so called "intellectuals" and individuals who support the BLM protests orchestrated by the demorats.

2 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by PervertProphet: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Empiree:

31 year old Candice Owen was right about Black Americans. They are violent ass SOB. This is why I prefer Trump against them. They are as rascist far more than Whites. Black people are some fvked up people in the whole world. Is White govt also responsible for this guy violence?.

They are lazy and don't wanna work. All this stupid Black lives matter protest is a joke. Black on Black violence is worse. Candice Owen delivered a beautiful speech titled What Black Americans Want. What they want is total eradication of police force so that they can take over the streets with gang and gun violence. Former NYC mayor Bloomberg was their boss. He dealt with them severally by taken guns off by the streets by means of STOP & FRISK. This is what needs to be reinforced.

Black Americans only believe in "my rights" but they never think about their responsibilities. This is why I don't relate with them much. I am not being prejudice. I am just being truthful. You gotta get close to them to realize their way of life. It sucks

I can't believe you wrote this up here.
You made solid points. For once I see you tell the truth. I guess the lying Taqiyya side of you comes up when it's Islamic subject matter.

I am back in town.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by nobosaba(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by danzyworld1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Everybody get Gun for United States.
Don't ever get into altercation with someone especially BLACK AMERICANS.
They never forgive. They may smile and go. But will always come back.

Bleep right man: black American in the us are rude than the white. Am black but I mean it.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Empiree: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

I can't believe you wrote this up here.
You made solid points. For once I see you tell the truth. I guess the lying Taqiyya side of you comes up when it's Islamic subject matter.

I am back in town.

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Investigate who killed him. It will definitely be a fellow black yet tomorrow they say black live matters meanwhile black live don't matter to fellow blacks
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
this is advanced aye an eiye cheesy cheesy cheesy
no sympathy for any so called rugged man that dies.
na them dey scream black lives matter o?
how any white gangs have you seen killing themselves like this. come to nigeria, na the same thing. blacks are scum of earth.
and they want the whites to accept them and threat them equally. how can a human accept animals
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by 2cribz: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
There was a table or rollable table near the wall. Why not drag the table slam it into the shooters hand.by then the gun would have fallen down. Then you pull up your 9mm and give the shooter 5 shots to the head. But all 3 went hiding close to a door like say na abeg na no shoot me.abeg na. I cant imagine this cowards. Come on .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_brWHU_bM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVr0U1Ou188

2 Likes

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by saintchuks9(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Such a pity
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
gypsey:
you tell me! does it matter only when is a white man killing black man?
People kill people but it shouldn't be because of their skin color.

Whites are killing blacks just because they are black. That's the f*cking problem.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
People kill people but it shouldn't be because of their skin color.

Whites are killing blacks just because they are black. That's the f*cking problem.
why is that if the killing was done by a white man it becomes because of colour? when a black man kills another black man it's "people" killing people? pardon my curiosity.. and oh! black people don't kill white people?

all lives matters in my own view anyway.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by saajus: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
I guess they are going out, that's why the door was locked. Always lock your door if you are going out. The mistake was running back when they know the door is locked and they have split seconds to open it. Also, they should have fought back instead of giving up and trying to hide when there is no cover.
elgizzyuplifted:
Dont always lock the doors in your home....if that door was able to open...he may have been alive....RIP
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Everybody get Gun for United States.
Don't ever get into altercation with someone especially BLACK AMERICANS.
They never forgive. They may smile and go. But will always come back.

Stop lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Visits Ondo For Charity Projects (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.