Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) (72959 Views)

Nigerian Singer, YQ, Hospitalised In US (Photos, Video) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
gypsey:
why is that if the killing was done by a white man becomes because of colour? when a black man kills another black man it's "people" killing people? pardon my curiosity.. and oh! black people don't kill white people?

all lives matters in my own view anyway.

All Lives Matter and Black Lives Matters TOO, that's what people worldwide don't care to understand.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Gang related ,US gang war is becoming more serious and actually under reported .should we blame that door for not opening at the most crucial moment embarassed

The biggest and most organized gang in the US is the US Police Departments. The first US Police department was established in 1845 in NY to terrorize black people and it still lives up to it's purpose.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
PervertProphet:
You are more likely to be killed by a black fellow than a White Cop. 7000 black deaths by fellow Blacks compared to a black person dying at the hands of one white cop but you will never see BLM protests about all that Black on Black killings. The hypocrism!!
I feel sorry for so called "intellectuals" and individuals who support the BLM protests orchestrated by the demorats.
Neither will they talk about white on white killings or white on white crime. The thing is people murder people regardless of color just like they do in Nigeria but the police are supposed to be above these murderous savage killings, you know **Protect and Serve** but they are not. They are more savage than any street gang and should be held accountable for their actions just like any thug on the streets but they are not, hence the rebellion that is taking place in the US as I post this comment.

We as a people have to stand up for injustice **If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything** **United we stand divided we fall**.

BLACK LIVES MATTER TOO!!!
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Mostly to their fellow blacks... More black lives have been lost to their fellow blacks than in the hands of racists.

Martin Luther king must be constantly turning and weeping in his grave at what his younger generation has become.

It's sad how people love to bring up King but don't know anything about him other than that *I have a dream* speech. King made many speeches after that but they went unnoticed. In the dream speech he supported integration.with whites which became his biggest regret.

He said he has lead his people into slaughter by living amongst their oppressor's. In the end he agreed with Malcolm that blacks should live separate from the evils of whites. Integration was one of the worst thing that happened to black Americans. Before Integration we had our own communities with our own businesses and our money was recycled into the community. All that changed after Integration.

I believe the sole purpose of integration was to have access to white women. What a pathetic shame.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Most leaders of that BLM are just selfish political activists solely interested in fame and career advancement.

The hypocrites know the moral rot among their fellow countrymen.

Who are the moral rots?
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Analyst7:
See this shit right here, black killing blacks, blacks are violent asf later they be saying whites are killing them when there’s high record of black killings blacks ...I wonder what they fight for sometimes, plainly sad and stupid

Do Nigerians kill Nigerians in Nigeria?

Do Nigerians kill Nigerians in the US?

Do Nigerians kill Nigerians in other countries?

Do Nigerians kill other races in other countries?

Do whites kill blacks in the US?

Do whites kill whites in the US?

Do whites kill.asians, Hispanics and other races in the US?

Do blacks kill whites in the US?

Do blacks kill Hispanics in the US?

Do Hispanics kill Hispanics in the US?

Do Hispanics kill blacks and whites in the US?

Do Asians kill Asians in the US?

Do Asians kill blacks, Hispanics, and whites in the US?

The answer to all of these questions is YES. Pluck that twig out of your own eye.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
KBdownloads:
Where is the outrage from BLM grin

Where's the outrage from Africans in America?

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kissiemu:
Nna men!

When I eventually find my way to America I will avoid cities where guns plenty...

See now...A rapper named Gunz has been gunned down with a gun.

Trump is wicked sha. There was a gun battle n only one Ghanian n one Nigerian died? That's injustice

What can a niggah do?

You better stay out of white hoods then.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Heavengained1:
Look at the assailant, he's a black dude. He just took the lives of fellow blacks. That's been the recurring decimal: black on black crimes is far more prevalent than the so- called systemic racism. Later he will be among those saying "Black lives matter "

You need to stop with that media made up **Black on Black Crime** **Crime is Crime**
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
gypsey:
black people killing black people, where are the black lives matters brigades.

They are out there marching.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
bluefilm:

You can tell that to them Crips and Bloods gangs in America!

The Crips and the Bloods have thrown down their weapons and have unified for the cause and are out there marching together.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2020
CODEIN:

Right ooo. Worse are the foolish codeine takers here who in their almighty foolishness joined in the protest but do nothing to protest against the everyday murdering of their country people by the different unit of the zoogeria police force, fulani arabs herdsmen gunmen and bandits everyday killing and raping and extortions of blacks by blacks and black arab fulani jihadists terrorist

Exactly!!
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2020
Empiree:

31 year old Candice Owen was right about Black Americans. They are violent ass SOB. This is why I prefer Trump against them. They are as rascist far more than Whites. Black people are some fvked up people in the whole world. Is White govt also responsible for this guy violence?.

They are lazy and don't wanna work. All this stupid Black lives matter protest is a joke. Black on Black violence is worse. Candice Owen delivered a beautiful speech titled What Black Americans Want. What they want is total eradication of police force so that they can take over the streets with gang and gun violence. Former NYC mayor Bloomberg was their boss. He dealt with them severally by taken guns off by the streets by means of STOP & FRISK. This is what needs to be reinforced.

Black Americans only believe in "my rights" but they never think about their responsibilities. This is why I don't relate with them much. I am not being prejudice. I am just being truthful. You gotta get close to them to realize their way of life. It sucks

You are just as dumb and ignorant as Candace Owens. **Black Americans are lazy* well that would include Candace Owens, the Obama's, Oprah, JZ and Beyonce, Denzel, Morgan Freeman, and so many others. Stop your foolishness. Your comment on Trump is beyond stupidity, the man can't even count to 100.

The same lying Candace Owens who repeatedly say racism doesn't exist in the US but sued her white University for racial discrimination, the same Candace Owens who said racism doesn't exist in the US but was recently called a nigger by people in her conservative party and is now screaming RACISM.

That bedwench is being paid to COON and now the chickens has come home to roost but nobody gives a damn. She will reap what she has sown, just like those other bedwenches, Diamonds and Silk.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Terryishere:

The Crips and the Bloods have thrown down their weapons and have unified for the cause and are out there marching together.

But for how long?
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2020
cvool
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2020
bluefilm:

But for how long?

Who knows but it's a beginning, besides when was the last time you heard anything about them?
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Vega100: 12:27am On Jul 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Everybody get Gun for United States.
Don't ever get into altercation with someone especially BLACK AMERICANS.
They never forgive. They may smile and go. But will always come back.
And people blame police for always putting them in their place Foolery in American society knows no bound
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Vega100:

And people blame police for always putting them in their place Foolery in American society knows no bound

When the Nigerian police kill and beat innocent Nigerians they are doing their job by keeping them in their place? Where is their place? Think before you post. This is why it is better for Nigerians to migrate to other countries other than the US because Nigerians are known to be just as bigoted as white supremacists as a matter of fact they support them. Other Africans are better choices for unity.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Vega100: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Terryishere:

When the Nigerian police kill and beat innocent Nigerians they are doing their job by keeping them in their place? Where is their place? Think before you post.
Brother, be sensible. Nigerian case is totally different. The blacks in US are mostly very aggressive, com active, deviants, they never obey laws and are always out for fighting authorities... the same way blacks everywhere behave, and that's the genesis of their problems.. the majority of cases are like that.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 12:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Vega100:

Brother, be sensible. Nigerian case is totally different. The blacks in US are mostly very aggressive, com active, deviants, they never obey laws and are always out for fighting authorities... the same way blacks e youverywhere behave, and that's the genesis of their problems.. the majority of cases are like that.

Do you live in the states, do you know all blacks in the US as well as the diaspora? Nobody is as aggressive as Nigerians, the way you kill each other based on different tribes, religion, and lets not forget for rituals. I have seen how Nigerians mutilate each other with machetes and honestly I would rather be shot. Let's not play this Nigerians aren't violent games.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Ghenisean(m): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2020
funmimall:
RIP.

Thinking of starting phone accessories business? Think no more. Start now. We give you the best price and guide you on how to go about the business.

I one buy Infinix S5 or S5 pro ooo,Camon 15 self no still bad na,weda fairly used or UK used. Please,let me know if you find any
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Empiree: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2020
I have been waiting for dumb comment like this all day. In your dickhead you think my comment referred to ALL Black People?. Is that your level of education?.
Terryishere:

You are just as dumb and ignorant as Candace Owens. **Black Americans are lazy* well that would include Candace Owens, the Obama's, Oprah, JZ and Beyonce, Denzel, Morgan Freeman, and so many others. Stop your foolishness. Your comment on Trump is beyond stupidity, the man can't even count to 100.

The same lying Candace Owens who repeatedly say racism doesn't exist in the US but sued her white University for racial discrimination, the same Candace Owens who said racism doesn't exist in the US but was recently called a nigger by people in her conservative party and is now screaming RACISM.

That bedwench is being paid to COON and now the chickens has come home to roost but nobody gives a damn. She will reap what she has sown, just like those other bedwenches, Diamonds and Silk.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 1:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Empiree:
I have been waiting for dumb comment like this all day. In your dickhead you think my comment referred to ALL Black People?. Is that your level of education?.

You and I both know exactly who you were referring to (black Americans).you didn't expect to get called out on your foolishness now you are being defensive and insulting.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Empiree: 2:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Terryishere:

You and I both know exactly who you were referring to (black Americans).you didn't expect to get called out on your foolishness now you are being defensive and insulting.
Guy, please stop giving them excuses. I was not referring to ALL Black Americans. It is common sense man. If you are very close to them you should understand. Since authority has been talking about defunding police, violent crimes went up even in New York City in Black community. That's what they want. They want police off the streets so that they can take over. In that case no one is safe. Who are they killing exactly?. their fellow Blacks. I have my horrible personal experience with them 10 yrs ago and I am not healed from the wound yet. They chose violence by choice. They chose gang lifestyle by choice. Former NYC mayor Giuliani in the 90s cleaned up criminals from a whole Black community before i moved in there about 2 decades ago. I was told it was very bad. Killing in broad daylight, gang violence, prostitution and robbery was the order of the day. It took White man to clean them up. I have said it before and will say it again. Black people have problems. Chicago is nothing to write home about. It is even more violent. The same people would call police racists. It seems you have not had personal experience with them.

If you are foreigner in Black America neighood and own rental property, they would disrespect your house and if you dare say something they tell you to go back to your country. And if you rent your space to them make sure you don't have illegal apartment or space. They will look for illegal room or illegal electric connection etc and call the city for you. Who is City?. Is it not same White people they condemn?. They do this because they dont want to pay rent. bcus if you have illegal space in your house you can not collect rent. It is the law. You will be in financial guantanamo for a very long time bcuz of these sob. White people dont do this crap. They mind their business so far you dont cross the line. Right now as we speak gun violence is up everywhere bcus of police defund. Hell no. I feel secured during Bloomberg administration bcus there were so many undercover cops out there day and night frisking them but unfortunately they were criticized for profiling Blacks but police recovered lots of guns from them.

So please stop giving these nonentity excuses. God does not change condition of people until people change what is in themselves. I don't need to be told racism exist. I know it does but i am not interested in African American telling me about it except well educated ones. Look at Africa too Black leaders are greedy ass people. Many things that White people put in place since they left were not upgraded like drainage system. But dont think for a second that I support White people. I dont give a damn about them either.

Here is DON LEMON saying it like it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k27qpQdV-Qk

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by scilover: 4:13am On Jul 10, 2020
This is such a shame....my condolences to his family and friends. I can't believe so many have lost their life this year....
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 10, 2020
Enugupikin:

Is mirror reflection that makes you to think so
oga rewatch the video it was even highlighted, there were two shooters..
no way they could have defended themselves...
the first shooter shot and went down the stairs while the second came out from the rear and finished the job.

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 4:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, please stop giving them excuses. I was not referring to ALL Black Americans. It is common sense man. If you are very close to them you should understand. Since authority has been talking about defunding police, violent crimes went up even in New York City in Black community. That's what they want. They want police off the streets so that they can take over. In that case no one is safe. Who are they killing exactly?. their fellow Blacks. I have my horrible personal experience with them 10 yrs ago and am I not healed from the wound yet. They chose violence by choice. They chose gang lifestyle by choice. Former NYC mayor Giuliani in the 90s cleaned up criminals from a whole Black community before i moved in there about 2 decades ago. I was told it was very bad. Killing in broad daylight, gang violence, prostitution and robbery was the order of the day. It took White man to clean them up. I have said it before and will say it again. Black people have problems. Chicago is nothing to write home about. It is even more violent. The same people would call police racists. It seems you have not had personal experience with them.

If you are foreigner in Black America neighood and own rental property, they would disrespect your house and if you dare say something they tell you to go back to your country. And if you rent your space to them make sure you don't have illegal apartment or space. They will look for illegal room or illegal electric connection etc and call the city for you. Who is City?. Is it not same White people they condemn?. They do this because they dont want to pay rent. bcus if you have illegal space in your house you can not collect rent. It is the law. You will be in financial guantanamo for a very long time bcuz of these sob. White people dont do this crap. They mind their business so far you dont cross the line. Right now as we speak gun violence is up everywhere bcus of police defund. Hell no. I feel secured during Bloomberg administration bcus there were so many undercover cops out there day and night frisking them but unfortunately they were criticized for profiling Blacks but police recovered lots of guns from them.

So please stop giving these nonentity excuses. God does not change condition of people until people change what is in themselves. I don't need to be told racism exist. I know it does but i am not interest in African American telling me about it except well educated ones. Look at Africa too Black leaders are greedy ass people. Many things that White people put in place since they left were not upgraded like drainage system. But dont think for a second that I support White people. I dont give a damn about them either.

Here is DON LEMON saying it like it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k27qpQdV-Qk

Dude I am African American that's why I call your bullshyt. I have to go now but I will definitely be getting back with you later.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Empiree: 5:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Terryishere:

Dude I am African American that's why I call your bullshyt. I have to go now but I will definitely be getting back with you later.
grin grin that's even better. I will bombard you harder cheesy Don't even try to return cus I know you guys in and out but it doesn't mean I hate y'all. We just have to speak facts to ourselves.

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2020
Terryishere:

All Lives Matter and Black Lives Matters TOO, that's what people worldwide don't care to understand.
what's the different between black lives matter and all lives matter?

1 Like

Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Terryishere:

They are out there marching.
I hear they also wants be segregated from white people, black people wants to live amongst themselves without white people sad
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2020
gypsey:
I hear they also wants be segregated from white people, black people wants to live amongst themselves without white people sad

Integration was a huge mistake it did more damage to the black community than good.
Re: Jay Gunz Shot Dead In His Home In US (Photos) by Terryishere: 8:38am On Jul 10, 2020
gypsey:
what's the different between black lives matter and all lives matter?
All Lives Matter sounds good on paper but it's not true In reality. In the US the truth is White lives matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Too Much Face Make-up, Forgot To Cover Her Black Hands / Peter Okoye And Yemi Alade React As DJ Cuppy Acquires A Brand New Ferrari Car / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.