Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 (1617 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by TrollKiller(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Okay, so I was roaming the tecno forum today and I came across the pouvoir 4 forum
I just decided to check it out only for me to see 20+ posts. Out of those 20+ posts, about 16 were ads. The remaining 4 or so posts were all complaints.

Some people complained about their hardware malfunctioning a few days after buying the pouvoir 4, flash not responding, phone misbehaving.

The complaints are in French and Arabic but they all say the same thing after translation.

Evidence

1 Like

Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by TrollKiller(m): 12:43am On Jul 09, 2020
For a 50k+ price tag, I don't see the reason why there should be these mundane complaints this early
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by skywalker240(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2020
TrollKiller:
For a 60k+ price tag, I don't see the reason why there should be these mundane complaints this early
grin

Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by skywalker240(m): 7:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Tech-illiterates would continue to wail

I just only feel pity for the ones who have not been aware

But the one's who knows but would still use that anoying slogan "IT'S CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE" are the people I don't have any iota of empathy for.

1 Like

Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by sunshineV(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Edoairways

1 Like

Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by TrollKiller(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
you wont see the transsion marketers here now
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by TrollKiller(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
more complaints are on tecno forum
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by investigator007: 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
i think every phone brand has issues, but nevertheless if you tecno phone is faulty you can always take it to carlcare for a fix.
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by atheistandproud(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
TrollKiller:
Okay, so I was roaming the tecno forum today and I came across the pouvoir 4 forum
I just decided to check it out only for me to see 20+ posts. Out of those 20+ posts, about 16 were ads. The remaining 4 or so posts were all complaints.

Some people complained about their hardware malfunctioning a few days after buying the pouvoir 4, flash not responding, phone misbehaving.

The complaints are in French and Arabic but they all say the same thing after translation.

Evidence

Carlcare Inna bit
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by edoairways: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
investigator007:
i think every phone brand has issues, but nevertheless if you tecno phone is faulty you can always take it to carlcare for a fix.
If I post the complaints from xiaomi those xiaomite will wail. No phone is perfect including the almighty Samsung.

1 Like

Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by Edopesin: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
They should visit Carlcare

1 Like

Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by bennyefosa19: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2020
TrollKiller:

Evidence

Why fake complaints? I don't get it. tecno pouvoir 4 has focused well on battery but I would be really interested when there's a Tecno phone with a Mediatek helio gaming chipset. I'm sure then people won't face any "hardware challenges" as they are now (if at all)
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by akingbadeomoseb: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
I agree with you. This budget segment smartphone by Tecno is actually a good performer and besides its Mediatek procesor, the battery backup of the smartphone is really interesting.
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by ddjay: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
TrollKiller:

Evidence
This is a tecno/infinix way of life, its normal to have these problems, i suggest you tell them to come to nigeria and visit carl care.
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by Jacku: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow.. This isn't good for business at all. These complaints needs to be addressed.
Re: Issues with the new tecno Pouvoir 4 by TrollKiller(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2020
bennyefosa19:

Why fake complaints? I don't get it. tecno pouvoir 4 has focused well on battery but I would be really interested when there's a Tecno phone with a Mediatek helio gaming chipset. I'm sure then people won't face any "hardware challenges" as they are now (if at all)
if it were a naira lander that was complaining now, you'll say they bought fake phone

now na the real tecno forum users day complain and bow you claim that they are fake complaints?

haba, fear God for heaven na cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 12 Worth Buying?? See The Specs / I Need Configuration Of Free Browsing In Ph. Ready 2 Pay. / Does The New MTN BIS Work On BB10 And Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.