Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,760 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Frodd Feels Like Esther Never Returned His Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd Feels Like Esther Never Returned His Love (302 Views)

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend / Kiss Daniel In Search Of Fan Who Found & Returned His N14 Million Chain -VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frodd Feels Like Esther Never Returned His Love by Chioma1567: 12:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Esther and Frodd talked about their relationship, it was Frodd doing most of the talking, he felt that he gave his all in that relationship but was not appreciated. On Esther's part, she was hurt by some things said the day before, "I don't need the whole world knowing my business, I just want you to know," she said to Frodd. She felt like she was portrayed as the "wicked, angry, bitter person," to which Frodd apologised.

https://duchesscc..com/2020/07/kim-oprah-and-tacha-frodd-and-esther.html?m=1

Re: Frodd Feels Like Esther Never Returned His Love by Hypnotise: 1:38am On Jul 09, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tales Behind July 10 Fatal Cult Attack In Oau / See Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit, Washed Cars To Survive As / Bbnaija 2020: Here’s Why Housemates Ka3na And Wathoni Had A Fight [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.