Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Six Health Benefits Of Having S*x Regularly [for Married Couple] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Health Benefits Of Having S*x Regularly [for Married Couple] (685 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Health Benefits Of Having S*x Regularly [for Married Couple] by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Sex is an integral part of human nature and health. The benefits of sex can not be overemphasized.

*Couples who are sexually active or the frequency of intimacy is reduced may not be getting the benefits of sex.*

_It is important for you to know the benefits of having sex regularly. There have been several studies that describe the benefits of healthy sexual life to the human race.

Here ere are 6 reasons why you can go home this evening and tell your other half that you should both get frisky, for the good of your own bodies.

*The Six Health Benefits Of Having sex Regularly*
���
1. It could help you sleep better: Sex with orgasms makes the woman release the hormone called prolactin that aids in in making one feel sleepy, according to the National Sleep Foundation. This is the reason you and your partner may fall asleep right after a satisfying round of sex and wake up feeling refreshed.

Research has also shown that when you get enough sleep, it improves your sexual desire the following day. According to a study published in May 2015 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, getting enough sleep increases the chance that your libido will increase and you would desire to have sex regularly.

The above-mentioned information was designed for couples who are married. Having regular sex is a good idea and you may be surprised just how it can help to improve your relationship.

2. It Lower blood pressure:

Let’s face it, for most, sex is a pleasurable, stress-relieving activity. So, is it any surprise that it could lower blood pressure? In one study that looked at the relationship between sexual patterns and blood pressure reactivity to stress, people who had PVI (but no other sexual activities) had less reactivity and/or lower baseline levels of stress vs those who reported other or no sexual activities. In addition, people who only masturbated or had partnered sex without PVI had 14 mmHg more systolic blood pressure reactivity than those who had PVI but not the other behaviors.

Continue Reading:
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/07/the-six-health-benefits-of-having-sx.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lady Twerk On Half Open Coffin / post removed / I Need Help; My Husband Wants To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.