Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Did You Lose Your Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Lose Your Faith. (517 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Atiku/Buhari: When You Lose Don't Go To Court, Go Home, Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Lose Your Faith. by Missyajoke(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Good morning everyone, How was your night?
Am here to post a message titled " Why Did you lose your faith "

Is it because you Lost a Dear one?
Is it because you Lost everything?
Is it because you Lost your Job?
Is it because God has refused to answer your Prayer?

Often in life when we experience failures and fears, it's easy to lose hope and to falter in faith. We wonder if God has a plan for our life and we begin to question if God is real and if He cares about us. When times get tough, it is only natural that your belief in the Lord wavers a little. But it is in this time that you must remain a fervent believer that God not only watches over you, but will not send you struggles you cannot persevere through. If you find yourself seeking inspiration during a difficult time or needing some comfort and healing, the Bible is the one place that you can always count on for the Lord to speak directly to you. Take some time to read through these Bible verses about faith, and meditate, reflect, and pray to find the strength you need during this time of uncertainty and strife.

Hebrews 11:6
“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”

The Good News: Have faith in what is not scene, for God rewards us for our belief in him and his rewards when we don’t need to see to believe.

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

The Good News: If you put your complete trust in the Lord, you will be rewarded. He will set your life straight and lead you down the right path.

KEEP YOUR FAITH TILL THE END
MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

Re: Why Did You Lose Your Faith. by judedwriter(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Nothing can make me lose my faith in God because without it I am hopeless!
Re: Why Did You Lose Your Faith. by delkuf(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2020
judedwriter:
Nothing can make me lose my faith in God because without it I am hopeless!

You have been through somethings. you just saying this because things is rosy.
Re: Why Did You Lose Your Faith. by Missyajoke(f): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:
You have been through somethings. you just saying this because things is rosy.

It's only when things are rosy for you that you'll follow Christ and if it is the other way round you won't . One's not going to be up at all time. Things may change from good to bad and as a Christian our response to such situations counts.
Re: Why Did You Lose Your Faith. by delkuf(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

It's only when things are rosy for you that you'll follow Christ and if it is the other way round you won't . One's not going to be up at all time. Things may change from good to bad and as a Christian our response to such situations counts.
Am not saying that it is only when things are rosy that I will follow Christ. Am only letting that guy know that he can be with the luxury of his phone to type, but it get to the real deal that is when he will know.
Re: Why Did You Lose Your Faith. by Missyajoke(f): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:
Am not saying that it is only when things are rosy that I will follow Christ. Am only letting that guy know that he can be with the luxury of his phone to type, but it get to the real deal that is when he will know.

Ohhh okay now I get your point.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Abattoir [episode 3] – Damilola Mike-bamiloye / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 14TH DECEMBER 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.