Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It (13792 Views)

Please Share Your Experience With Emilydates. / What Is Your View On Emilydates Site / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by ZackOF: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Hello Romancelanders abi Wetin dem dey call Una. I came across an ad here on Nairaland about Emilydates. I registered and completed my profile but I haven't upload my picture yet. After some minutes, ladies keep sending me messages. Just like that even without seeing my picture. I no understand o. Am very sure those female handles are being operated by guys, no doubt.

For now I will just play along and act like a mugu.

Have you used or are you on the platform, what's your view and what do you think Are there real girls on the platform? Share your experience.

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2020
99% of female profile on these new dating sites are people working for the sites with fake accounts.... because they only make money if you pay subscription/form....so they will now send you fake messages and tell you that you will need to buy subscription to read the message.

even if you put picture of a man who looks like a gorilla, the same babes will contact him as if he was Denzel!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by angelfallz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lol. i checked it out. as for me i prefer the normal way of meeting ladies, which is face to face. online dating sites are not for me.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by dudesexy111: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Them dey look for person way go subscribe

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by MrSensor(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Choose the anyhow but don't trust them.
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by jawalis(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Working boys kn the beat.
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by omohlexy: 2:48am On Jul 26, 2020
This is why I like nairaland. I almost subscribe. Na small remain. See as imaginary girl just dey greet me anyhow I come dey feel like broda

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by abidex0z(m): 3:20am On Jul 26, 2020
If they ask you to click any link so as to talk on fb, don't ever do it....they could steal your fb account details through that cos the link will take you to fb site to input your info,once you do that the account is gone ..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by ChiIG: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Me too oooh. I for subscribe. But because of the way messages keep coming in from ladies I don't even know, I decided to step back.
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by tarik1920: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
I no gree! I ve heard about EmilyDates many times and decided to see what it is.

I recommend it to everyone. Here everythin is for real and everythin is sincere. Dats why so many people here!

There are not many dating sites in Nigeria. The activity on the site is understandable. I ve already met the grl of my dreams and I recommend dat you check before writin dis conclusions.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by Younglad56(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmm
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by kekpeek: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
U don't have to worry. I've bought a premium account on EmilyDates and checked it myself.
At first I was suspicious that girls write actively but it's really for good! Cause u can find a girl really fast and meet her in person.
Btw, among the ladies I found my girlfriend and am very happy now smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by kekpeek: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
omohlexy:
This is why I like nairaland. I almost subscribe. Na small remain. See as imaginary girl just dey greet me anyhow I come dey feel like broda

u're not right sad these girls are for real, I met one in person and date her.
May be there are some bots in there but most of the girls are real, for sure!
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by RitaGolden: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2020
I like dis site <3. I found my love on emilydates. Dont understand why other say that it is not a good site?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by sosowater: 4:44am On Aug 30, 2020
The worst website ever. Don't ever subscribe. All those female profiles are bots. If you ask them direct questions, they won't answer and then give one kind funny reply. Don't put your credit card information there or visit a Facebook page outside there. If you do, you're on your way to being hacked mercilessly

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by ednut1(m): 4:50am On Aug 30, 2020
RitaGolden:
I like dis site <3. I found my love on emilydates. Dont understand why other say that it is not a good site?? undecided undecided undecided
kekpeek:
U don't have to worry. I've bought a premium account on EmilyDates and checked it myself.
At first I was suspicious that girls write actively but it's really for good! Cause u can find a girl really fast and meet her in person.
Btw, among the ladies I found my girlfriend and am very happy now smiley
Young
tarik1920:
I no gree! I ve heard about EmilyDates many times and decided to see what it is.

I recommend it to everyone. Here everythin is for real and everythin is sincere. Dats why so many people here!

There are not many dating sites in Nigeria. The activity on the site is understandable. I ve already met the grl of my dreams and I recommend dat you check before writin dis conclusions.
6 post=92208794:

Hmm
Just imagine these obviously fake accounts.
At op its done every where in the world. Even the top dating sites do it. Fake accounts to lure people to subscribe

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2020
True. Female accounts there are all spambots.

The website needs to be shutdown for being fake

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by BornMarch15(m): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Seun, your attention is needed here. You need to bring down that Emilydate ad that's always on front page. Leaving it there makes you an accomplice since you get paid for the display, and that's the most expensive of all targeted ad on nairaland. It simply means you don't do a background verification before receiving payments to display ads, except you're an accomplice like i mentioned earlier. This forum is being used to run a syndicate scam. Do the right thing before the it gets too late

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by Kimcutie: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
They fake bro... Just bots or fake accounts run by the creators.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
kekpeek:

u're not right sad these girls are for real, I met one in person and date her.
May be there are some bots in there but most of the girls are real, for sure!

So you created an account on nairaland... just to post good reviews on a scammy looking website... Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by tarik1920: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Dis site is real and I met a girl there. If you don have a money to pay for chatting - it doesn't mean that site is bad. Yeah, I understand - first chats seem like unreal, but try to chat, try to use. I've actually met my girl here and recommend it to u ❤️
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by JonatahMoon: 3:07pm On May 28, 2021
Hi guys, want to share me experience about this site. Actually i found my wife here, so its strange to me reading that everyone in the site are bots. True love exists and I believe this site is a masterpiece cause I am extremely happy now. The destiny gave me emilydates. Thanks a lot to people who did this site.
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by Olele4you: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Guys, dis site is real. Try to use it for the week and see what happen. I ve met many girls after emilydates. They are real believe me grin
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by annro101(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol. I no know say this site don go viral o. I just registered for the site. Honestly wetin I see there shock me, I use another information register. I was surprised to see one of my neighbor sister in that page. We even booked an appointment to meet.. I'm on the mission like this. Thank God I will finally chau her sweet puna I Don reason tey . She is even coming to meet me at the hotel I told her. I will update you guys later
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
annro101:
Lol. I no know say this site don go viral o. I just registered for the site. Honestly wetin I see there shock me, I use another information register. I was surprised to see one of my neighbor sister in that page. We even booked an appointment to meet.. I'm on the mission like this. Thank God I will finally chau her sweet puna I Don reason tey . She is even coming to meet me at the hotel I told her. I will update you guys later

Good for you. Just make sure you don't kiss & tell
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by Thelma28: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
I do not understand those who write that there are no real girls. And me guys, how am I? I have already met men with Emily, and they were all from Lagos. While I continue to look for my love, I pray to God that it will be found.
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by Baby17: 3:33am On Nov 01, 2021
I am a very shy girl, it is difficult for me to meet people live, and thanks to Emily, I now have many new friends, I am very happy about that. We see some of them very often and have a great time. I will continue to use this platform until I meet my real destiny.
Re: What Do You Think About Emilydates? How True Is It by McEphiks(m): 5:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Even OP na suspect..... Emily date na scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.