Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigeria Image Overseas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Image Overseas (349 Views)

Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image (Punch Editorial) / Stop Destroying Nigerias Image Overseas You Gain Nothing Presidency Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Image Overseas by eejo(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Currently, am working for a big Organisation in Europe. My section am the only Nigerian but to my greatest suprise, each time I tell people am from Nigeria they replied am lying. They said Nigerians are known for fraud and crime. They can't be honest like you. Nigerians are loosing good opportunities because of this fraudsters and fantastically corrupt politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Image Overseas by slimfit1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
I live abroad and I saw a man Oduduwa man in his 70 taking orders from a very young man, who was talking to him in a rude way. I couldn't handle it. I wasn't happy but he didn't want me to confront the guy. I felt sorry for him he was struggling to walk but had to do a job for people in their early years.
Please and please speak now, act now, change now so we don't travel to even Ghana to do dirty jobs.
This man is working when he should be in Nigeria collecting his pension taking his grandchildren to school or being supported by the government. Nigerian politicians have used our future don't let them use your future too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Image Overseas by nairalandankrah: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
What ever good image Nigeria has left, has been battered by the Buhari administration

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Image Overseas by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
When you elect people who don't know their left from their right.

Someone whose only qualifications is collecting government salary all his life. No cefiticate. That's who you chose to place your destiny in his hands.

Nigerians are suffering for being dumb.

Sometimes God will just be looking at us.

''ATITU IS A TGIEF.'' that's the most sensible response they can come up with. lmao.

Arguing with uninformed Nigerians is the most disgusting job to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Image Overseas by Cjrane2: 2:11am On Oct 07, 2020
RonaldoVido:
When you elect people who don't know their left from their right.

Someone whose only qualifications is collecting government salary all his life. No cefiticate. That's who you chose to place your destiny in his hands.

Nigerians are suffering for being dumb.

Sometimes God will just be looking at us.

''ATITU IS A TGIEF.'' that's the most sensible response they can come up with. lmao.

Arguing with uninformed Nigerians is the most disgusting job to do.

Where is Victor Ikpeba sef?
He is quietly in some European country now enjoying other people's country. While he helped destroy his own.
SHM

(1) (Reply)

US Must Pay Compensation For Drone Attacks- Ilhan Omar / Throw Back Video Of Ibrahim Magu Listing His Achievement As EFCC Boss / Moves By Aggrieved Aspirants To Dissolve Ondo APC Ward, LG, State Excos Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.