Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo (1450 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
“Favour is a characteristic of every revival. It’s now your turn (Psalm 44:3)”

“We stepped into Canaanland with 530 Acres of land, with C of O without any effort made by any man. There is no point telling you how much we bought it, you will see favour.”

“Do you know the Church was not informed until we finished buying, to avoid any stranger that might be in our midst who would go and tamper with the system.
Nobody heard it until, ‘hello, men and brethren, the land we are looking for is acquired. Now we have the C of O. Come on, give the Lord a big hand.’”

“How did you get money to buy it? Favour
Favour accompanies every revival. How did you get them to agree to sell? Favour!
You can’t stop favour, nothing flies like favour. That’s the kind of favour that will keep following you.”

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Yeahmee: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
hmmm
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by PastorandMentor(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo is a blessing to my Generation.
Sir may you live long.
I tap into the Anointing on your life and ministry.
As you succeed i will succeed, and as you move forward, so shall it be for me and my Generation.
More Grace sir.
I celebrate you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

“We stepped into Canaanland with 530 Acres of land, with C of O without any effort made by any man. There is no point telling you how much we bought it, you will see favour.”

“Do you know the Church was not informed until we finished buying, to avoid any stranger that might be in our midst who would go and tamper with the system.
Nobody heard it until, ‘hello, men and brethren, the land we are looking for is acquired. Now we have the C of O. Come on, give the Lord a big hand.’”

Favour accompanies every revival. How did you get them to agree to sell? Favour!
You can’t stop favour, nothing flies like favour. That’s the kind of favour that will keep following you.”
These people just capitalize on things we see often and normal in the society and overblow it calling it favor.

I’ve seen someone purchased a vast area of land as much that and paid for it with no “hallelujah song” or singing favour after collecting the CofO. It is a normal thing when you have the money and connected to the right source selling the land. No abracadabra or miracle involved.

The saddening part is that lands of such magnitude do some shady deals involved, but they won’t come out to tell us about it, claiming it is the Lord’s doing

3 Likes

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
These people just capitalize on things we see often and normal in the society and overblow it calling it favor.

I’ve seen someone purchased a vast area of land as much that and paid for it with no “hallelujah song” or singing favour after collecting the CofO. It is a normal thing when you have the money and connected to the right source selling the land. No abracadabra or miracle involved.

The saddening part is that lands of such magnitude do some shady deals involved, but they won’t come out to tell us about it, claiming it is the Lord’s doing

My sister what you do not have is control over another man’s life or speech. The last time I checked freedom of speech still existed. Why not leave him to call it whatever he likes. Just for your information it is no more 530 acres, it is now more than 11,000 acres and I think this is favor. What do you think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

My sister what you do not have is control over another man’s life or speech. The last time I checked freedom of speech still existed. Why not leave him to call it whatever he likes. Just for your information it is no more 530 acres, it is now more than 11,000 acres and I think this is favor. What do you think?
You can’t understand anyway, since everything you know is attached to the spirit and nothing happens normally.
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You can’t understand anyway, since everything you know is attached to the spirit and nothing happens normally.

Only if you understood that the real you is a spirit. If you don’t understand the things of the spirit, my sister, you have not even started living yet. Get understanding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Only if you understood that the real you is a spirit. If you don’t understand the things of the spirit, my sister, you have not even started living yet. Get understanding.
thrash as expected!

You could prove that your spirit theory based on reality?

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
thrash as expected!

You could prove that your spirit theory based on reality?

I could prove it through the word of God. If you don’t believe in the word of God there is no need wasting my time with you. You are free to believe whatever you believe, I have that freedom too. Don’t be a dunce!

1 Like

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I could prove it through the word of God. If you don’t believe in the word of God there is no need wasting my time with you. You are free to believe whatever you believe, I have that freedom too. Don’t be a dunce!
deluded mind living on delusion

You had better emancipated yourself from mental slavery
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
deluded mind living on delusion

You had better emancipated yourself from mental slavery

Look at where your emancipation has gotten you to. Oppressed mind.
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Look at where your emancipation has gotten you to. Oppressed mind.
and where has your supernatural belief got you to, Above everyone on earth?
Supernatural believer still living below natural men, isn’t that ironical?

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
and where has your supernatural belief got you to, Above everyone on earth?
Supernatural believer still living below natural men, isn’t that ironical?

A word is enough for the wise!

Faith has gotten me everything I have today. Prosperity- I can never be poor, divine health- I can never be sick, wisdom, success, this is just to mention a few my friend.
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Faith has gotten me everything I have today. Prosperity- I can never be poor, divine health- I can never be sick, wisdom, success, this is just to mention a few my friend.
grin grin

Deluded mind.

But with the faith and those you mentioned, that still doesn’t make you above many men on earth without that kinda faith of yours.

If that your state of health, wisdom, wealth success are the rewards for “faith”, bro the faith is not useful to you. It hasn’t made you better than faithless beings on earth

The last time I checked Forbes list, you were not there.

1 Like

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

Deluded mind.

But with the faith and those you mentioned, that still doesn’t make you above many men on earth without that kinda faith of yours.

If that your state of health, wisdom, wealth success are the rewards for “faith”, bro the faith is not useful to you. It hasn’t made you better than faithless beings on earth

The last time I checked Forbes list, you were not there.

Don’t be daft. I’m not looking to be better than everyone on earth. I only want to keep impacting my word positively by my faith- bringing more and more souls into the kingdom of God. Please don’t be a dunce
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Don’t be daft. I’m not looking to be better than everyone on earth. I only want to keep impacting my word positively by my faith- bringing more and more souls into the kingdom of God. Please don’t be a dunce
But your life isn’t and doesn’t look like what can positively impact a goat, let alone impacting human being.
There is no evidence your faith is living.

Quit being deluded and use your brain

1 Like

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by delkuf(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
But your life isn’t and doesn’t look like what can positively impact a goat, let alone impacting human being.

Why are so pained. don't think everyone will be like you
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:

An understanding of faith is all you need my friend, and your frustrations shall turn into joy. As long as you keep relying on your fish brain, you’d keep sinking in life, and anytime you hear our news( faith men) your pains and pangs shall be greatly multiplied just like it’s happening tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

An understanding of faith is all you need my friend, and your frustrations shall turn into joy. As long as you keep relying on your fish brain, you’d keep sinking in life, and anytime you hear our news( faith men) your pains and pangs shall be greatly multiplied just like it’s happening tonight.
you haven’t proven that your faith is living and no evidence that you have any life worthy of emulation with your so called faith.

Just give an evidence to prove how your faith has made you better than “faithless” beings is all I have been asking of you.
Wise up and use your brain.

Fools are better than you with your so called faith.
Stop living a deluded life

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:
Why are so pained. don't think everyone will be like you
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
you haven’t proven that your faith is living and no evidence that you have any life worthy of emulation with your so called faith.

Just give an evidence to prove how your faith has made you better than “faithless” beings is all I have been asking of you.
Wise up and use your brain.

Fools are better than you with your so called faith.
Stop living a deluded life

Don’t be daft my friend. How can you ask for evidence on a faceless forum. Come to church and I’d show you more than enough evidence that faith in God is the best way of life. But because you have vowed to be a dunce you will not come now. Therefore your pains and pangs will keep multiplying as our joy and prosperity keep multiplying. You need knowledge and understanding.
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 4:40am On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Don’t be daft my friend. How can you ask for evidence on a faceless forum. Come to church and I’d show you more than enough evidence that faith in God is the best way of life. But because you have vowed to be a dunce you will not come now. Therefore your pains and pangs will keep multiplying as our joy and prosperity keep multiplying. You need knowledge and understanding.
stop this your genetic ignorance and face reality.

I’ve been to the church (Living Faith) several times, perhaps before you were born. Real Happiness is not restricted to within the four walls of a building instigated by only musical instruments in rhythmic with human voices and deceptive teaching.

Don’t be fooled again by any spirit pocket-filled interested individuals. Though I know the happiness you also crave for is solely based on penny donations like the lame men on the bridge.

Happy people abounds bountifully on earth and many probably haven’t set feet in church.

Leave a life of deception and live a life of reality mr ignoramus

1 Like

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by BitCraftman: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2020
OK.
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

I’ve been to the church (Living Faith) several times, perhaps before you were born. Real Happiness is not restricted to within the four walls of a building instigated by only musical instruments in rhythmic with human voices and deceptive teaching.

Don’t be fooled again by any spirit pocket-filled interested individuals. Though I know the happiness you also crave for is solely based on penny donations like the lame men on the bridge.

Happy people abounds bountifully on earth and many probably haven’t set feet in church.

Please don’t be daft I beg you. That you went to living faith and what they preached there didn’t work for you does not mean you should start to soil them. That it didn’t work for you may mean it is because you are so entangled with hate and bitterness as you have been showing it on this thread. You have not seen nothing yet, as long as you think your mosquito brain can serve you well in life and not faith in God, your pains and pangs must continue whenever you see faith men progress with their lives. You sound like an ancient man, yet because of your lack of faith which has birthed your frustrations, you are embarrassing yourself up and down on Nairaland. Please don’t be a dunce
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

yeah yeah. See finishing. That guy is a robot to talk shit here. I have engaged him in the past. He is too daft. Just leave him.

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Geeman23(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Please don’t be daft I beg you. That you went to living faith and what they preached there didn’t work for you does not mean you should start to soil them. That it didn’t work for you may mean it is because you are so entangled with hate and bitterness as you have been showing it on this thread. You have not seen nothing yet, as long as you think your mosquito brain can serve you well in life and not faith in God, your pains and pangs must continue whenever you see faith men progress with their lives. You sound like an ancient man, yet because of your lack of faith which has birthed your frustrations, you are embarrassing yourself up and down on Nairaland. Please don’t be a dunce
get lost from nairaland and go and log on a site built by faith. Religious con man.

2 Likes

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Geeman23:
get lost from nairaland and go and log on a site built by faith. Religious con man.

My very pained friend is back. I told you already that whenever you hear our good news yours pains and pangs must increase. Until you embrace faith in God, your frustrations must continue indefinitely. Please don’t be a dunce and embrace faith in God as a way of life, this is only what is guaranteed to end your many sorrows in life.
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Amotolongbo(f): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

it is obvious from your posts that nothing is working well for you in life, the reason you decided in seeking solace in church activities and dwelling on people’s contributions in the name of tithes and offering. The smarter people are deriving their happiness by working hard and intelligently not waiting on people’s donation like bodybag

Just checking the monicker well now (WinnersMOG - Winners Man of God?). So understandable no life and happiness for you outside the four walls called church.

You can continue been fooled by another human like you, it is your choice anyway

1 Like

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Geeman23:
yeah yeah. See finishing. That guy is a robot to talk shit here. I have engaged him in the past. He is too daft. Just leave him.

I see you are trying to form an “association of pained men” Whenever you hear the mention of our names it will be for advancement, and your pains must increase, yet you will not be able to keep quiet, you must still come here to embarrass yourself. Doom has just started for you lots, if you refuse to embrace simple faith in God as a lifestyle. Please don’t be daft, choose faith (life)
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by Nephilim: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I pray for this Favour for my ministry too o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
it is obvious from your posts that nothing is working well for you in life, the reason you decided in seeking solace in church activities and dwelling on people’s contributions in the name of tithes and offering. The smarter people are deriving their happiness by working hard and intelligently not waiting on people’s donation like bodybag

Just checking the monicker well now (WinnersMOG - Winners Man of God?). So understandable no life and happiness for you outside the four walls called church.

You can continue been fooled by another human like you, it is your choice anyway

It’s our choice. Don’t be a dunce. This was what I told you from the beginning. Faith is a choice not by force. Now you are trying to catch up. Let us continue to get our happiness from church, and we are not disturbing you from getting all the sorrows you get get on the outside. But if you think you can force your folly on anyone and go free, think again cos you just met your doom here! Embrace faith in God, so that your pains and pangs will end. Please don’t be a dunce my elderly friend.
Re: How We Bought 530 Acres In Cananland Before Informing The Church! Bishop Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Nephilim:
I pray for this Favour for my ministry too o!

Amen. Me too sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya: Maureen Badejo, Confess To Your Witchcrafts Of Lies, Deception / Revelations From The Bible (by The Holy Spirit) / Mummy G.O At It Again!names 7 Popular Nigerian Churches That Won’t Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.