Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (8434 Views)

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by AcuraZDX: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Catabolism(m): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
And they don't want children to write exams.Directionless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by delzbaba(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
THIS COUNTRY IS USELESS,,,,ALL FOR PROFIT

4 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by kozmokaz(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
Probably from Potopoto Republic of the yeast.

Shey your brain is paining you ni ?

No be only MMIA and NAIA de operational now ?

35 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by IJOBA2: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
TO GIVE YOU UPPER CUT JUST DEY HUNGRY ME angry

27 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by zionmde: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
now I see wat parents go through. nothing can be more suicidal dan giving birth and raising a human being like u. if d energy and resources exhausted was used in raising a dog, it should have been more rewarding dan the useless entity u have become

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by GOFRONT(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chaiii.....This camera don catch me as i sleep for plane.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Bola146(f): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
No difference sad Social distancing ko, social distancing ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
zionmde:

now I see wat parents go through. nothing can be more suicidal dan giving birth and raising a human being like u. if d energy and resources exhausted was used in raising a dog, it should have been more rewarding dan the useless entity u have become

Why are u so pained boss

He didn't mention any tribe...

U r an adult.. U don't reply to everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Raydos: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Corona can't be in Nigeria and you're squeezing yourself on a plane like this, I was at the market today, and all i can say is that Thunder will fire nigerian government!! Nobody is fucking using nose mask mehn!!

It's safe to say there's no corona in Nigeria abeg, All nah scam!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by crackhouse(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
They are not serious yet

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by helinues: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
I thought the airlines said they will do double spacing ...

Well na international airlines said that though
Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Samfloxin(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
Progeny of hatred

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Samfloxin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
So, how much is flight ticket now?
Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Built2last: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Joke of a country

1 Like

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
Sure most likely ...no wonder imo airport that was half open last year made more money than
All south west airport outside Lagos ...even if u add kwara imo still beat them combined

8 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Raydos:
Corona can't be in Nigeria and you're squeezing yourself on a plane like this, I was at the market today, and all i can say is that Thunder will fire nigerian government!! Nobody is fucking using nose mask mehn!!

It's safe to say there's no corona in Nigeria abeg, All nah scam!

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by faithfull18(f): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:
I thought the airlines said they will do double spacing ...

Well na international airlines said that though
Can you afford to pay fares if they do that. One person will pay for atleast three empty seats.
Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Osobi32(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by gurunlocker: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin

It's the same foolish act everywhere...

You say you are practicing social distancing in a bank.... Selected people are added to a queue, but when they get into the banking hall, everyone starts body touch. cheesy

Students are shown to practice social distance in class, will th same be applied when they go on meal break and going home? grin grin

I will simply say we are wasting our time in the country using a technique that doesn't work, or let me simply say we are deceiving ourselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by helinues: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
faithfull18:

Can you afford to pay fares if they do that. One person will pay for almost three empty seats.

Who will embark on flight trip this time? Except if it's so important..

I can't just risk it... My travelling plans have been really distorted though but health they said is wealth

1 Like

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by flames01: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

If you guys want to play tribalism, you should at least play it with sense nah. This your comment looks like something you made after extracting your brain from your anus.

How is tribalism contributing positively to your life sef?

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by helinues: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
faithfull18:

Can you afford to pay fares if they do that. One person will pay for almost three empty seats.

Incoherent and gibberish
Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Jax1: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

A yorubastard like you should think more with your cone skull before posting crap.

5 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Saao(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Those people are the prime suspects of covid 19, they don't stay in one place
Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by coputa(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
faithfull18:

Are u insinuating that money is more precious than their health,if truly there is corona,will the relevant government agency allow them to sit as they did,
Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by olawalepopoola: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigerian government is insincere.
Where is social distancing here.
All other sectors of the economy are active only the educational sector have gone into oblivion.
Markets are opening
Banks are opening
Farmers with their kids are on the farm
Clubs are opening
Churches are opening
Mosques are opening
Are children not in the markets helping their parents?
Don't they accompany their parents to banks?
Don't they go to farm with their parents?
Don't they go for birthday party?
Don't they go for church services. Research showed it that children are much in Church than grown-ups.
Don't they go to mosque and Koranic school?
We don't value education in this part of the world.
What can we say of this?
I pity our KIDS

3 Likes

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by tunjijones(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
The OP does not have the right to snap me without my consent.

Na be be the guy whey stand for back so.

Surely I am instituting a legal case against the OP.
Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by tunjijones(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Igbochief001:

Sure most likely ...no wonder imo airport that was half open last year made more money than
All south west airport outside Lagos ...even if u add kwara imo still beat them combined

Bros where u get ur statistics nao.

Though the guy no get sense for that comment whey he make. Guys we need to say no to tribalism by all means. it's going to slow down development in the country.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Una no see say them wear noise mask

Haba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Finds Dead Eagle With GPS Device, Show All Countries It Visited In 1year(Pic / How to book cheap flight / Arrangee Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.