Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Relationships Are Golden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Relationships Are Golden (266 Views)

How Your Relationships Are The Answers To Your Dreams. / Us Couple Arrested For Selling Golden Tickets To Heaven. / Symbiotic Relationships Are A Powerful Affirmation Of God's Ingenious Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are Golden by MFMRevivalist: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
There was this poor man who *wrote a book at the age of 40* and decided to launch it on his Birthday.
He had no money to fund the launching and so, *he decided to seek help from a millionaire* in his community.
He made a visit to the Millionaires home and after they exchanged pleasantries, he told his host what brought him.
The Millionaire told him to take out a piece of paper and pen. He said, " I will give you a test. If you pass it, I will give you the money you need and if you fail, I will still give you the money" He then told him to write down the names of 10 people who could give him 10k each for his book during the launch.
Surprisingly, the man could not write even 3 names. Now, take a glass of water and let me tell you something..
It is not enough to have talent and skills. You must understand the power of building valuable relationship.
It was a wise man that said, *your network is directly proportional to your net worth.* *_Relationship is a currency* ._
Relationship is a stream of income.
Everything in this life actually reproduces on the basis of relationship.
See eh, *Who likes you in this life matters* . _Men are lifted through men_ .
*Many of us are talented but we lack a cup bearer* to tell the King that there is a Joseph that can interpret dreams.
*Who you know matters a lot in this life.*
Don't say it doesn't matter. It does.
There are heights and opportunities you will never attain if you don't understand *the power of Keeping Valuable Relationships* .
When they say, *turn and greet your neighbour in church, at times, you don't even know who you are talking to* .
That might be the CEO of a company.
But sometimes, *we despise people based on their outward looks and judge them wrongly.*
Have this wisdom am sharing with you.
That person you sit with in class, or the colleagues at work that you look down on, may be the ones that will lead you to your destiny helper because you have no idea who they know.
Sometimes, it takes just a recommendation to change your story. *Don't despise men in Life.* You will need them one day.
Sometimes *those who crown Kings don't look like kings* and may never become kings but they can help you wear the crown.
Again Shut the door of relationship gently you may need to use it tommorow.
The Lord favour surround those who value healthy relationship.
You will succeed.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Golden by Missyajoke(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Amen and you too
Re: Relationships Are Golden by delkuf(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thank you for this. I am a writer as well. I have just written a book, but I have been wondering what I will do with it. the first book I publish was a disaster. I spent over three hundred thousand naira and I didn't make 10 thousand out of it. so I have been doubtful about this book I have just written. It is a good book and I know it will touch lives, but I don't have the fan base or the relationship to push it through. I don't know what to do.
Re: Relationships Are Golden by MFMRevivalist: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:
Thank you for this. I am a writer as well. I have just written a book, but I have been wondering what I will do with it. the first book I publish was a disaster. I spent over three hundred thousand naira and I didn't make 10 thousand out of it. so I have been doubtful about this book I have just written. It is a good book and I know it will touch lives, but I don't have the fan base or the relationship to push it through. I don't know what to do.

God bless you sir.

The answer to your question is simple. What you need is God's leading and the rest will be settled. The fact that God gives you inspirations for a certain project now and that you are zealous doesn't mean that project should kickoff now.

i've heard stories of how authors launched their books after some months or years of writing them because they were waiting for God's leading. And when they did so, God's favour saw them all through the promotion and sales of the books.

The fact that what you have with you could make impact or touch lives is not all that is needed for you to put it out there. You as well need to wait for the right time to do so. Moreso, be sure that what you are doing is God's will for you. As in, make sure you are called to do what you do.

Success is in five stages: Purpose Discovery - Self preparation - God's timing - Divine Opportunities - Divine Manifestation (this is when God has approved of you showcasing to the world)

In conclusion. Waiting for God's time is planning with God. And when you plan your life or whatever it is that you want to do, with God, fanbase or other requirements shall be Divinely settled. With God's leading you can never go wrong. Speaking of God's leading, are you genuinely born again? I mean, do you know God? How is your relationship with Him like, at the moment?

Any further questions?
Re: Relationships Are Golden by MFMRevivalist: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyajoke:
Amen and you too

Amen ma. Thanks.
Re: Relationships Are Golden by Missyajoke(f): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:

Is it a Christian novel?
You can post it on okada books and you can as well create a thread on it. You can as well advertise on Naira land literature section...

I don't how you'll take this but you should not publish much books start little by little with time you'll be known then you can start spending much money to publish books . I can see you have the zeal.
Here's my advise for you there's a literature section on nairaland they have a WhatsApp group they all belong to you can as well ask, they should be able to help you and give you the proper advice.

wink wink wink wink wink

Hope my advise will work for you sha.
Re: Relationships Are Golden by delkuf(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

Is it a Christian novel?
You can post it on okada books and you can as well create a thread on it. You can as well advertise on Naira land literature section...

I don't how you'll take this but you should not publish much books start little by little with time you'll be known then you can start spending much money to publish books . I can see you have the zeal.
Here's my advise for you there's a literature section on nairaland they have a WhatsApp group they all belong to you can as well ask, they should be able to help you and give you the proper advice.

wink wink wink wink wink

Hope my advise will work for you sha.
Thanks for the advice. I will try it out
Re: Relationships Are Golden by Missyajoke(f): 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:

You're welcome.
Don't be discouraged.
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Relationships Are Golden by Missyajoke(f): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:

You're welcome.
Don't be discouraged.
You'll be taught everything you need to know.
Just that if you post the complete story on nairaland it might be stolen so be very careful, see ehn some of my posts are on opera news so beware of nairaland thieves.
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Relationships Are Golden by delkuf(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

You're welcome.
Don't be discouraged.
You'll be taught everything you need to know.
Just that if you post the complete story on nairaland it might be stolen so be very careful, see ehn some of my posts are on opera news so beware of nairaland thieves.
cool cool cool cool cool
ok. Are you writer too
Re: Relationships Are Golden by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
MFMRevivalist:

The Lord favour surround those who value healthy relationship.
You will succeed.
... But according to Moses...

Deuteronomy 10:17
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17. For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, mighty, and awesome God, showing no partiality and accepting no bribe.

Even Paul echoed this...

Romans 2:11
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. For God does not show favoritism.

God does not favor anyone. He let the same sun shine on both the wicked and the righteous alike. His mercy is upon all mankind, not just those who fancy healthy relationships and the sort. undecided
Re: Relationships Are Golden by Missyajoke(f): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
delkuf:
ok. Are you writer too

No, but I post threads on the religious section in Nairaland.
Re: Relationships Are Golden by delkuf(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

No, but I post threads on the religious section in Nairaland.
Yeah I know.
Re: Relationships Are Golden by Missyajoke(f): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2020
delkuf:
Yeah I know.

Or you can also post a story on the literature section and once it's close to the end you'll ask people to continue reading from okada books. With that you'll make money. For example you want to post a story that has 10 chapters, you post the 4 chapters on the literature section and ask people to read the remaining from okada books. Your book must not be too expensive you can start from #500 on okada books and once you're becoming known you can explain to your readers on nairaland why you're increasing the price from there you can sell the books for 1000 and above.

Good luck
Re: Relationships Are Golden by delkuf(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Missyajoke:

Or you can also post a story on the literature section and once it's close to the end you'll ask people to continue reading from okada books. With that you'll make money. For example you want to post a story that has 10 chapters, you post the 4 chapters on the literature section and ask people to read the remaining from okada books. Your book must not be too expensive you can start from #500 on okada books and once you're becoming known you can explain to your readers on nairaland why you're increasing the price from there you can sell the books for 1000 and above.

Good luck
It is a Christian book. Why don't I post it here on the Christian section.
Re: Relationships Are Golden by Missyajoke(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2020
delkuf:
It is a Christian book. Why don't I post it here on the Christian section.

You can post it here also.

(1) (Reply)

You think You can change GOD's Will with millions of false prophets/teachers? / Are There Other Islamic Texts? / +18 Man Mistakenly Texted His Friends Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.