Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Lost My Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost My Job (1851 Views)

My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Job by gstelly: 1:02am On Sep 16, 2022
I don't even know how to start pardon my errors, my name is Nancy I school in Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma, I'm in my 2rd year now.
Last month i Decided to quit my job since my boss is deducting from my pay we agreed on 15k monthly most I was paid in a month was 12k at times he pays 8k although I was able to save 40k and I took loan to complete the money to enable me pay my school fees due to the strike since I started working February, so on the15th of last month also being the one sponsoring myself in school, I have till November to pay about 56k for my first semester school fees, with no one to call on and there is no way I could pay receiving less than 15k that's another reason I quitted the work,i was employed as a sales girl in one big supermarket with a pay of 25k although it was far from my house i spend #400 daily on transportation i even had to beg here on nairaland for assistance we agreed on 8am to 6pm after I started working he changed our agreement to 8am to 10pm he added 5k to our salary lest than 2weeks I was employed we wer robbed my phone and that of my colleague( she was employed August 20th) was stolen along with the day sale, when my boss he accused us of conniving with the thief to cut it short on Monday I went to work he told us (me & my colleague) not to bother coming to work and we should forget about the pay we should collect from the people we connive with to rob him, now I am very confuse I don't what to do I regret quitting my old job from Monday till now person never see work and time dae go

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job by doggedfighter(f): 1:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Is GboyegaD the owner of the supermarket ??

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job by doggedfighter(f): 1:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Lost My Job by gstelly: 2:40am On Sep 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is GboyegaD the owner of the supermarket ??

No I begged him for assistance

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job by pocohantas(f): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is Gboyega-D the owner of the supermarket ?

I don’t even understand the relevance of mentioning his username in this post. She begged him for assistance - maybe he gave, maybe he didn’t. What is the need to mention his username here?

And why is she confused?

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job by VictorDivine: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2022
Your story sha
Re: Lost My Job by pocohantas(f): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2022
This was OP in 2021

https://www.nairaland.com/6454972/ever-encounter-injury-during-sx

Recounting HIS experience after having marathon sex with a girl.

Fast forward to 2022, you are now Nancy , an ex sales GIRL.

I pity who still dey believe 90% of Nairalanders stories.

8 Likes

Re: Lost My Job by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:
This was OP in 2021

The story is even fishy self.
Re: Lost My Job by GloriousGbola: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:
This was OP in 2021

ehen - simply address dude with the correct pronouns na - the LGBTQIA+ have\is\done landed
Re: Lost My Job by pocohantas(f): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

The story is even fishy self.

Very fishy. I remembered I got a mention from his moniker in the past. That was what spurred me to go check his topics.

GloriousGbola:

ehen - simply address dude with the correct pronouns na - the LGBTQIA+ have\is\done landed

Odiegwu. I saw one that has been on this for 8 years. His first/main moniker was very active in the sexuality section. Majority of them are punters or olosho ambassadors.

The story wey go move me for NL in this 2022 has to be very touching fa.

4 Likes

Re: Lost My Job by gstelly: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t even understand the relevance of mentioning his username in this post. She begged him for assistance - maybe he gave, maybe he didn’t. What is the need to mention his username here?

And why is she confused?
I have modified it and am confused cuz getting work is difficult and I don't know how I'm going to complete my school fees though there's still time
Re: Lost My Job by gstelly: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:
This was OP in 2021

investigative journalist, I copied the story from naijaloaded and posted it for fun sake since thats what nairalanders like talking about abeg no be me compose am

Re: Lost My Job by Kajaard: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2022
gstelly:
I have modified it and am confusing cuz getting work is difficult and I don't know how I'm going to complete my school fees though there's still time

Are you a girl or a dude with hairy balls? Because your previous posts says otherwise. Everything you wrote up there is pointing to a big SCAM.
Re: Lost My Job by doggedfighter(f): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

And why is she confused?

Sometimes I feel it's the overwhelming stress people go through that makes confused and messes with their thought and other things.

Maybe even the way they type and what they type. For instance her typing up there is number up.
Re: Lost My Job by gstelly: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:
This was OP in 2021

https://www.naijaloaded .com.ng/talk-zone/18-lets-discuss-have-you-ever-encounter-injury-during-sx-tell-us-your-worst-experience
Re: Lost My Job by Ebusu01: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Ahnie prodigy grin grin
Re: Lost My Job by Ebusu01: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:
This was OP in 2021

Fast forward to 2022, you are now Nancy , an ex sales GIRL. Ur oversabi too much that's why people hate you for this nairaland, feminist my foot the day I go catch I go rape life

even sef I no like the girl your oversabi too much na why people for here hate you, try mind your business.
Modify I respect you, your achievement but de try mind ursef
Re: Lost My Job by pocohantas(f): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Ebusu01:
even sef I no like the girl your oversabi too much na why people for here hate you, try mind your business

You don’t like the girl, but you are always on her threads, trying to bully people into giving her?

Ebusu01:
you'd be claiming big woman online I am pretty sure you haven't sent her the money gstelly come and confirm if she has sent you the money

This was you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lost My Job by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2022
gstelly:

https://www.naijaloaded .com.ng/talk-zone/18-lets-discuss-have-you-ever-encounter-injury-during-sx-tell-us-your-worst-experience

Apologies. I guess I jumped into conclusion.

How much is left of your fees?
Re: Lost My Job by Ebusu01: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

You don’t like the girl, but you are always on her threads, trying to bully people into giving her?

This was you? cheesy
define the term always and try going through the thread busy body
Re: Lost My Job by Ebusu01: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

This was you? cheesy
I hate ahnie for the fact she always disrespect her husband online and living fake life
Re: Lost My Job by pstemma1990: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Very fishy. I remembered I got a mention from his moniker in the past. That was what spurred me to go check his topics.

Odiegwu. I saw one that has been on this for 8 years. His first/main moniker was very active in the sexuality section. Majority of them are punters or olosho ambassadors.

grin grin
Re: Lost My Job by doggedfighter(f): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2022
gstelly:

No I begged him for assistance

Okay but your writing is confusing that
Re: Lost My Job by Templee333(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Apologies. I guess I jumped into conclusion. How much is left of your fees?
Jeez! She is so lucky! She's getting help.
Re: Lost My Job by ahnie: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

This was you? cheesy
Hahahahahaha you got it right.
The dude has bn on my mention like I punctured his scrotal sac.

He's even pained about my life,see human being Sha like I owe him any explanation grin grin grin

Once I suspect anything fishy....I pull out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lost My Job by pocohantas(f): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2022
ahnie:

Hahahahahaha you got it right.
The dude has bn on my mention like I punctured his scrotal sac.

Once I suspect anything fishy....I pull out.

Ahnie sef dey pull out? grin
Wetin I no go see for Asaba.

The guy is so into you. May the gods protect you from these young boys. I see to many of them on your case now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

I thought that it's only me that checks people's past posts and topicsgrin. Nairaland ehn
Re: Lost My Job by ahnie: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

The guy is so into you. May the gods protect you from these young boys. I see to many of them on your case now.
Sweetie maybe m their online muse grin grin grin

Offline is worst,but as a CELEBRITY grin grin,we're used to it.

Lemmi share some WhatsApp harassment I got yesterday.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lost My Job by Ebusu01: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2022
pocohantas:

lol not ahnie o werey with 2 kids doing whorecup on a low when girls full Eko grin
Re: Lost My Job by Ebusu01: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie maybe m their online muse grin grin grin

Offline is worst,but as a CELEBRITY grin grin,we're used to it.

Lemmi share some WhatsApp harassment I got yesterday.
stop attaching importance to yourself fake ass
Re: Lost My Job by ahnie: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Painment pills available in quantum grin grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Crushing is free,but don't over crush grin grin grin
No trying so hard to get ratings from me,but I nor dey put food for my enemies mouth grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost My Job by 2goodbobo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
gstelly:
I don't even know how to start pardon my errors, my name is Nancy I school in Ambrose Alli university Ekpoma, I'm in my 3rd year now.
Last month i Decided to quit my job since my boss is deducting from my pay we agreed on 15k monthly most I was paid in a month was 12k at times he pays 8k although I was able to save 40k and I took loan to complete the money to enable me pay my school fees due to the strike since I started working February, so on the15th of last month also being the one sponsoring myself in school, I have till November to pay about 56k for my first semester school fees, with no one to call on and there is no way I could pay receiving less than 15k that's another reason I quitted the work,i was employed as a sales girl in one big supermarket with a pay of 25k although it was far from my house i spend #400 daily on transportation i even had to beg here on nairaland for assistance we agreed on 8am to 6pm after I started working he changed our agreement to 8am to 10pm he added 5k to our salary lest than 2weeks I was employed we wer robbed my phone and that of my colleague( she was employed August 20th) was stolen along with the day sale, when my boss he accused us of conniving with the thief to cut it short on Monday I went to work he told us (me & my colleague) not to bother coming to work and we should forget about the pay we should collect from the people we connive with to rob him, now I am very confuse I don't what to do I regret quitting my old job from Monday till now person never see work and time dae go

Only you get all this problem? Na only you waka come? This your format don cast

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Is Giving Me Problem / My Five Month Old Have Skin Dermatitis Called Eela,what Will I Do / 10 Funny Drawings Made By Kids You Need To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.