Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp (1928 Views)

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / 2023: SE PDP Backs Southern Governors’ Stance On Zonning Presidency To The South / Tunde Bakare: How Tinubu Used Lagos Wealth To Stop SW PDP Is Remarkable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Idiotseverywher: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:

There is nothing wrong in setting the records straight. Despite all the noise and threats by south east people, south west actually delivered more votes to PDP in the last presidential election than the south east despite the fact that a Yoruba man was the running mate of Buhari and an Igbo man was the running mate of Atiku.

South west gave PDP a total of 1,776,670 votes while south east could only give 1,693,485.
. It will be lies from pit of hell if anybody will ever say Yorubas voted PDP more than igbos, imagine wicked lies, chaii this people eehhee, even the votes in n South West who voted it, if Nigeria is a country where law enforcement happens, Tinubu would have been arrested for attacking people who were voting for PDP in Lagos during the last election, well no problem a day of judgement is coming, APC think that they will rule forever, the same way PDP thought, as i am predicting the type of heat that will be fall APC only God can say, that is why they are so desperate to cling to power by all means but their desperation will lead to a very massive revolution, you can ban me as usual Mr mod for telling you the truth
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by nokatakata: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Osaze007:

That’s a fat lie 35% of Lagos pdp votes were Igbo votes the rest were from yorubas in opposition to Tinubu

Lol...olori pelebe...because igbos own 99% of properties in Nigeria and their population overshadow every other region because they cannot stay in the SE. Just say all the votes PDP got in every region were votes by igbos.

When we say some of you are intentionally fo.olish, you think it's an insult. But that's what many of you potopoto people are.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Let's forget Lagos.

How and how are Igbos up to 10k in the Ondo?

Ondo city where I come from is the largest town after Akure, they ain't up to 1,500 here.
With what I've seen on ground and how I've been going to market with how I have been here since when I was born.

How the heck are Igbos up to 10k in ondo state?

Funny ibos. cheesy

How can we forget about Lagos, when the topic of this thread clearly stated SW PDP. Is Lagos no longer in the SW?

If the OP had excluded Lagos in his writeup, I wouldn't have written anything. The whole hammer of my case resides in the inclusion of Lagos, as I know that Igbos are around 8 -10 million. You cannot expect that I will ignore this. This is the major proof that SW votes are hyped up by the Igbo votes, which come mainly from Lagos.

Now getting back to Ondo. So all of a sudden you have single-handedly carried out a UN-recognized census in Ondo to determine that Igbos only number 1,500? So you counted Igbos while you were on your way to pay your rent to your Igbo landlord, or on your way mine skulls, or while you were heading to your mosque?
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by nokatakata: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Yes o. that's work of mynd.44. Small thing about Igbo, he'll give me lengthy term of ban. While he takes no action on any insult from Igbos reported

Na so them dey do. I don't understand what they are doing on NL since they hate other tribes so much. Coming here to display their nonsense behaviour even as mods. Na Seun I blame.

1 Like

Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

now I understand your sarcasm

I know the SORRY I added to the second sentence could be misconstrued as sarcasm. It could be. But the veracity of the other things I wrote down is water-tight
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Sammy07: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

How can we forget about Lagos, when the topic of this thread clearly stated SW PDP. Is Lagos no longer in the SW?

If the OP had excluded Lagos in his writeup, I wouldn't have written anything. The whole hammer of my case resides in the inclusion of Lagos, as I know that Igbos are around 8 -10 million. You cannot expect that I will ignore this. This is the major proof that SW votes are hyped up by the Igbo votes, which come mainly from Lagos.

Now getting back to Ondo. So all of a sudden you have single-handedly carried out a UN-recognized census in Ondo to determine that Igbos only number 1,500? So you counted Igbos while you were on your way to pay your rent to your Igbo landlord, or on your way mine skulls, or while you were heading to your mosque?

You clearly can't be taken seriously.
Go and play.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Madmohamed419(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Osaze007:
Since igbos have decided they don’t have confidence to present themselves

VP should got to SW or SS as they produced the highest numbers of vote

SE is inconsequential
remove igbo vote from SW then how many vote u give PDP
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Sammy07:

You clearly can't be taken seriously.
Go and play.

You SW almajiris. So you all now want me to ignore Lagos, when the OP clearly wrote down SW PDP. How illogical can you guys get? So you want me to drop Lagos in my argument? First ask the OP to remove SW PDP from the title, and mention the states he is comparing with the SE states.

You cannot call Igbos out for a 100m race, and then demand that Igbos amputate one of their legs. You guys are so scared to meet Igbos head-on.
You will either want federal might to back you, or you will seek some sort of unfair advantage over the Igbos,
Which is why you Yorubas are advocating a SW APC presidential candidate for 2023. I don't remember hearing Yorubas arguing for the presidential ticket of PDP, while Igbos get given the APC presidential ticket.

You always seek some form of unfair advantage all the time. Now, you all want me to forget about Lagos, in an argument that clearly pitches the whole SW which includes Lagos, against the SE
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by seunmsg(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. It will be lies from pit of hell if anybody will ever say Yorubas voted PDP more than igbos, imagine wicked lies, chaii this people eehhee, even the votes in n South West who voted it, if Nigeria is a country where law enforcement happens, Tinubu would have been arrested for attacking people who were voting for PDP in Lagos during the last election, well no problem a day of judgement is coming, APC think that they will rule forever, the same way PDP thought, as i am predicting the type of heat that will be fall APC only God can say, that is why they are so desperate to cling to power by all means but their desperation will lead to a very massive revolution, you can ban me as usual Mr mod for telling you the truth

You have evidence that Tinubu personally attacked people voting for PDP in Lagos? Actually, you may go to jail for what you posted above if Nigeria is working. Criminal defamation is a serious crime.

As regards votes to PDP, the records are there. South west gave more votes to PDP than south east. If you have contrary records, bring it out instead of arguing against available facts.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Idiotseverywher: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2020
seunmsg:

You have evidence that Tinubu personally attacked people voting for PDP in Lagos? Actually, you may go to jail for what you posted above if Nigeria is working. Criminal defamation is a serious crime.

As regards votes to PDP, the records are there. South west gave more votes to PDP than south east. If you have contrary records, bring it out instead of arguing against available facts.
. You can decieve yourself not others, it's on record even with series evidence including being on some of spot himself, this is not issue of your normal logical nonsense, blackmail or propaganda, a day of judgement is coming soon, I thank God oyibo country will reject them the way they are rejecting them at this covid-19 period
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by richiemcgold: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2020
plessis:
This is a very foolish argument because you have other tribes in sw and se is at least 95% Igbo.

Why would southwesterners vote PDP when their son was VP of APC.

It was most likely non-yorubas in SW that voted PDP.
you're wrong sir. we unanimously voted pdp in ondo state on that day. from presidential to senate to rep, it was pdp all the way in my state. what even made it more wonderful here was the fact that buhari/Osinbajo were here to campaign for 2nd term but atiku/obi did not even come here to campaign for votes, yet we cast our vote for them. i may not know much about situation of things in other southwest states at that time, but i am a witness here in my state. watch out for pdp again this October in ondo governorship poll. its going to be pdp all the way.
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Yebosola(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2020
OfoIgbo:

I never wrote that Igbos had 100% of the SW votes. I wrote that Igbos had near 50% of the SW votes.
Of course, the other 50% are Yoruba votes, and with those votes, Yorubas (with the help of some Igbos) voted for Adeleke.

I hope your stupidity still allows you to understand what I am writing

In Osun state, your SE total votes is less than 5%, let it sink in your tick skull, land grabbers, face your village to determine who will b what, u don't have says in Southwest, is your stupidity and chest beating that cost your people to loose out in Lagos politics
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by OfoIgbo: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yebosola:

In Osun state, your SE total votes is less than 5%, let it sink in your tick skull, land grabbers, face your village to determine who will b what, u don't have says in Southwest, is your stupidity and chest beating that cost your people to loose out in Lagos politics

And you can't even spell THICK.
Land grabbers Not at all. We are your landlords. You'd better pay your rents grin grin grin

I don't need a SAY in the SW, provided you are paying your rent, you tenant.

Meanwhile, I may accept Chibuike Amaechi's application to join the Igbo group, for properly humiliating your political god Tifnubu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Dedetwo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Osaze007:

SE is inconsequential

Popular vote is not a factor in electoral college process. One wonders why the PDP did not clear all the states in SW since more votes were accrued from the region. Today, SE has more PDP governors than SW. What is the essence of silly more votes from SW than SE?
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by edoboy74(m): 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Osaze007:

SE is inconsequential

SS will do my guy
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by edoboy74(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
OSAZE YOU ARE NOT FROM BENIN AGAINshocked

WHY ARE YOU IMPERSONATING THE OMOLUABISgrin

He has always been a Yoruba boy... he knows exactly why he is impersonating. Just leave him alone
Re: Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp by Osaze007: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
nokatakata:

Lol...olori pelebe...because igbos own 99% of properties in Nigeria and their population overshadow every other region because they cannot stay in the SE. Just say all the votes PDP got in every region were votes by igbos.

When we say some of you are intentionally fo.olish, you think it's an insult. But that's what many of you potopoto people are.

Did you read it ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof Idia Ize-iyamu Visits ITSOGHENA (God's Own) ORPHANAGE HOME At Jattu-uzairue / Soldiers Allegedly Chase Away PDP Party Agents, Obervers From Collation Center / Tension At Yoruba Nation Rally Sagamu As Police Fire Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.