Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner (21027 Views)

Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl / Imagine Doggystyle With This Lady / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Here is the moment a yet to be identified jealous dog bites man for for stealing his doggy style and using it to dance Sexually with its owner.

In the video making rounds on social media, shows how patiently a dog was watching his owner dancing with a man inside their house.

In the video, the man and the woman where dancing and rocking each other while their dog watches, but things changed immediately the man decide to go in doggy dance.

The dog could not bear it anymore and decided to attack and bite the man for stealing his doggy style and using it to dance with its owner.

This is very hilarious, even animal are jealous too. You need to see the man's reaction after the dog bites him.

Watch The Hilarious Video Below
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/07/video-jealous-dog-bites-man-for.html?m=1

Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by meobizy(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Lol. There’s only one reason why the dog will get jealous and it is banned in all Nigerian states. The video is old by the way.
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by Vyzz: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Did the dog tell u that he is jealous of the style grin
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by 444crop: 4:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Oh boy my ex gf dog comes to mind.... Me n ex dey parlour dey dance kerewa ....dog Don watch us tire next thing dog rush me ooooo... Thank god say I face d dog...idiot for chop my sumtng comot
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2020
Vyzz:
Did the dog tell u that he is jealous of the style grin
Dear you're seeing it that he is jealous
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by skyhighweb(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2020
bloggers so u saying d dog bangs the lady too shey

Title : JO
Artist : Tbaxs

Prod : BMD MIX

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1564
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by solmus: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2020
cool

Lol

Stupid dog thinking it's protecting its owner

Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by aigohior(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2020
guy you fit arrange tittle. this tittle just too funny
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
aigohior:
guy you fit arrange tittle. this tittle just too funny

Lol..., Thanks
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Bingo is angry
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dog
Re: Jealous Dog Bites Man For Stealing His Doggystyle & Using It To Rock Its Owner by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Dog
Fear Dog, they're too sensitive

(1) (Reply)

Isn't This Just Cruel? / NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.