Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" (7833 Views)

Undesirability Of Rejecting The Gift Of Perfume Without A Reason. / The Believer’s Attitude Towards Calamities / Repent Before It Is Too Late, Death Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by ThatFairGuy1: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Willdone5406:
doing good by killing you fellow humans all in the name of marrying 7 virgins and fighting holy war abi
You're dewly misinformed
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Hot blazing hell fire

Though we know your motive but we won't still leave you to wallow in ignorance as usual. check

Uhmmm but wait who's the author of your glorious book quran that says you're going to hell fire?
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by BrutalLafamilia: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2020
All what you quoted about Deuteronomy is fake.
Emu4life:
Check above comments and see non Muslims derailing
If deep down in your heart , if you are happy with your own
religion and your path to eternity, you wouldnt be too bothered
about the path of faith others follow.. your comment reeks of
insecuirity, and you need to badly see others negatively just to
feel positive about yourself

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by Emu4life(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2020
BrutalLafamilia:
All what you quoted about Deuteronomy is fake.
Bring the original. Oh you 'Son of God' worshippergrin

2 Likes

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Lols.. I can't comment if I'm not a Muslim, the religion tolerance level is so low.

OGA Poster, since death is a gift why you no commit suicide? Ode

7 Likes

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by BrutalLafamilia: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Virgin hunters worshipper cheesy Shekau brothers.
Emu4life:
Bring the original. Oh you 'Son of God worshipper'grin

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by Emu4life(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2020
BrutalLafamilia:
Virgin hunters worshipper cheesy Shekau brothers.
I know it will degenerate to this. You guyz are always empty when it comes to proofgrin. (An Naml v 64 , Al Baqarah v 111) Produce your evidence if you are truthful ......
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by motayoayinde: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=IslamVIRGINS post=91567302]Quran 19:71 There will be no one of you (Muslims) who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. [/quo LOOK AT THE COST OF UNREASONABLE HATE BELOW:

�� It will first of all take away your inner peace.
�� It will cost you incurable worries.
�� It will eat up your heart.
�� You will be deeply bitter whenever you set your eyes on the person you hate.
�� When others are celebrating him or her, you will always be looking for why he or she doesn't deserve it.
�� You will become so weak and tired of seeing the person.
�� Whenever he or she laughs, you will cry.
�� While others are busy planning their future, you will be busy looking for how to pull him or her down.
�� The Spirit of God will leave you and you will become the temple of devils where demons reside.
�� You will begin to have different health issues like High blood pressure, diabetics, stroke, cancer, liver disease, kidney disease, etc, as long as you drink from the cup of hatred, bitterness, grudge, unforgiveness, malice, Anger, Jealousy, envy, resentment. Worse still, prayers or drugs cannot help much because you have disobeyed the natural and supernatural laws.
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by motayoayinde: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Quran 19:71 There will be no one of you (Muslims) who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.
*LOOK AT THE COST OF UNREASONABLE HATE BELOW:

�� It will first of all take away your inner peace.
�� It will cost you incurable worries.
�� It will eat up your heart.
�� You will be deeply bitter whenever you set your eyes on the person you hate.
�� When others are celebrating him or her, you will always be looking for why he or she doesn't deserve it.
�� You will become so weak and tired of seeing the person.
�� Whenever he or she laughs, you will cry.
�� While others are busy planning their future, you will be busy looking for how to pull him or her down.
�� The Spirit of God will leave you and you will become the temple of devils where demons reside.
�� You will begin to have different health issues like High blood pressure, diabetics, stroke, cancer, liver disease, kidney disease, etc, as long as you drink from the cup of hatred, bitterness, grudge, unforgiveness, malice, Anger, Jealousy, envy, resentment. Worse still, prayers or drugs cannot help much because you have disobeyed the natural and supernatural laws.

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=motayoayinde post=91569213][/quote]

Am I the author of your glorious book quran? Is that not what you have in your book? Are you saying allah hates you his slaves?
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by womenareapes: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2020
Lukgaf:
"Death is not the end of joy, it is the beginning of everlasting enjoyment – Jannah."

https://jamiat.org.za/a-gift-in-disguise/

no wonder you people do sucide bombing alot!

religion of kettle!
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by LordReed(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2020
As per the course for religion, an attempt to rationalise death. The questions that immediately come to mind is, if this is a temporary place, a prison for the believer, why did god cause you to be born here? Why didn't god make you in the permanent place, allow you see it then transport you to the prison? Why are you left wondering what this so called permanent place is like without any direct evidence of its location, conditions or nature? Why is death the transport method? A process whereby your physical body is left to rot in the ground? How is this the work of a god? So many things to ponder.

2 Likes

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by fashionhub: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Factfinder1:
The wages of sin is death make Una stop dey post nonsense and I'm no head slammer Jesus the way the truth and the light
Alhamdulillah that you know Jesus is the truth from God
But do you also know he never ever said "WORSHIP ME" ?
I believe that should make you think, WHAT THEN IS CHRISTIANITY

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE MY SESSION WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by fashionhub: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2020
My FELLOW MUSLIMS
in as much that the Christian brethens pick this day as a VENTURE to antagonize our practice, I would like us to indulge them.
To teach them what they do not know, most of them only know one or two about this religion, to simplify this, they live in ignorance.
LETS HELP OUT THIS BRETHENS
OR IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR KNOWLEDGE, FOR WHAT OTHER REASONS WOULD A CHRISTIAN READ A MUSLIM THREAD?
IF WE VEIW THEM THIS WAY, WE WILL EARN OUR REWARDS BY DOING DAWAH
IF WE CONTINUE HURLING INSULTS ABUSES AT THEM
WE WILL GET THE SAME OUTLOOK EVERY FRIDAYS
PLEASE BROTHERS IN ISLAM

4 Likes

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by fashionhub: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2020
LordReed:
As per the course for religion, an attempt to rationalise death. The questions that immediately come to mind is, if this is a temporary place, a prison for the believer, why did god cause you to be born here? Why didn't god make you in the permanent place, allow you see it then transport you to the prison? Why are you left wondering what this so called permanent place is like without any direct evidence of its location, conditions or nature? Why is death the transport method? A process whereby your physical body is left to rot in the ground? How is this the work of a god? So many things to ponder.
I LOVE THIS BROTHER BECAUSE HE IS SO CURIOUS
But I would love to hear what you think about these questions you posed
A man of such refined intellect as you would definitely have answers to these questions
PLEASE DO SHARE WITH US
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by fashionhub: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Am I the author of your glorious book quran? Is that not what you have in your book? Are you saying allah hates you his slaves?
GOD IS MERCIFUL TO ALLHIS CREATIONS INCLUDING YOU SIRE, I'm sure you have at least a reason to believe so

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by jimmynauty: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
if that is so, ALL are Muslim since all humans must dead at one time.

Why then do Muslim not accept others and live and let live?
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by sunshineV(f): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
no wonder y'all bomb people for a living
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by fashionhub: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
jimmynauty:
if that is so, ALL are Muslim since all humans must dead at one time.

Why then do Muslim not accept others and live and let live?

ALL CREATIONS OF GOD WILL DIE
BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN ALL CREATION OF GOD IS MUSLIM
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC?
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by LordReed(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
fashionhub:

I LOVE THIS BROTHER BECAUSE HE IS SO CURIOUS
But I would love to hear what you think about these questions you posed
A man of such refined intellect as you would definitely have answers to these questions
PLEASE DO SHARE WITH US

My current state of mind is agnostic atheism which means I leave enough room to be convinced a god exists even though I currently don't believe one does. The questions I posed are directed toward that part that needs convincing so I don't have answers instead i seek them from those who are convinced a god does exist.

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Emu4life:
Check above comments and see non Muslims derailing
If deep down in your heart , if you are happy with your own
religion and your path to eternity, you wouldnt be too bothered
about the path of faith others follow.. your comment reeks of
insecuirity, and you need to badly see others negatively just to
feel positive about yourself
Yea like isis and boko grin
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abeg how many virgins sef dey heaven � all the virgins never finish ni??

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by yassjib: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by j1mmy: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Religious m0rons believe in paradise after death, 72 virgins, BBQ with Mohammed and Jesus...bongos Ikwe welcome to heaven party yet they are more afraid to die than unbelievers.

Over 100 million Nigerian fools believe in heaven but they prefer to suffer in extreme poverty in Nigeria for decades before going to enjoy paradise!

Families and friends who equally believe in heavenly paradise cry more than anyone else on this earth at the loss of believers who are supposed to be heading to heaven.

1 Like

Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by uthlaw: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Factfinder1:
The wages of sin is death make Una stop dey post nonsense and I'm no head slammer Jesus the way the truth and the light
Jesus was a sinner that why he die,if the wages of sin is death,some don't suppose to die like your business pastors.....
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by fashionhub: 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
LordReed:

My current state of mind is agnostic atheism which means I leave enough room to be convinced a god exists even though I currently don't believe one does. The questions I posed are directed toward that part that needs convincing so I don't have answers instead i seek them from those who are convinced a god does exist.

FIRST OF ALL, I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR BEING LATE TO REPLY.
SECONDLY I TRUELY ADMIRE YOU QUEST TO KNOW
That quest is above anything you can mention in life
NOW I WILL GIVE YOU THE TRUTH TO THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE ASKED
1. WHY ARE WE HERE?
in simplicity WE ARE HERE TO FULFILL GOD'S PROMISE
2. WHY DIDN'T HE SHOW US THE PERMANENTE PLACE?
BRILLANT QUESTION YOU'VE ASKED THERE: BUT WOULD A LECTURER SHOW YOU ANSWERS TO AN EXAM BEFORE GIVING YOU THE QUESTION. IF THAT HAPPENS, I'M SURE EVEN THOSE WHO ARE UNWORTHY OF MAT WOULD CRAVE FOR A MANSION
3. WHY ARE WE LEFT WONDERING?
LOVELY QUESTION AGAIN, however he gave us a description of what is in PARADISE by saying "NOTHING IMAGINABLE IS IN PARADISE" except that it is better than what you are thing
So imagine you you think of a MANSION TURNED UPSIDE DOWN hanging bouyantly on the sky, THAT WOULD BE LOVELY RIGHT?
BUT Oops I CAN IMAGINE IT WHICH MEANS SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT IS IN PARADISE
do you get the description there, THE SUSPENSE OF BEAUTY ABOVE ANYTHING WE CAN THINK OF, HOW LOVELY WILL IT BE.
4.WHY IS DEATH THE TRANSPORT?
GREAT QUESTION THERE, TO SHOW THAT WE DO NOT OWN OURSELVES, CAUSE IF WE DO, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP OURSELVES LIVING FOREVER.
WE WERE CREATED, IT IS THE WILL OF OUR CREATOR FOR US TO RETURN TO HIM AFTER HE HAS TESTED US.
like every manufacturer on earth, they determine what algothrim they want their machines to work on
5. HOW IS THIS THE WORK OF GOD?
BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE WORK OF ANYTHING ELSE, HUMAN, ANIMALS, ANYTHING ELSE DOES NOT OWN THAT POWER
AND 1+1+1+1+.... CAN NEVER SUM UP TO BE ZERO
THE WAY WE LIVE IS A MIRACLE THAT CANNOT BE DUPLICATED, OUR HEART BEATS 70TIMES A MINUTE, AND NONE OF US, ABSOLUTELY NONE OF US CAN SAY THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE DAY 0 TO START IT UP, OUR EYES NO CAMERA LENS IN THE WORLD CAN BE GIVEN THE CLOSEST COMPARISON TO IT, TO EVEN IMAGE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN EXISTING SINCE MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO
WHAT MANKIND DESIGN CAN LAST FOR A CENTURY WITHOUT A SPORADIC CONTINUOUSLY OPTIMIZATION
IT CAN BE NO OTHER PERSONS WORK EXCEPT GOD MY BROTHER.
I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
I LOVE YOU FOR YOU ARE MORE CURIOUS THAT I AM.
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by LordReed(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
fashionhub:

FIRST OF ALL, I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR BEING LATE TO REPLY.

That's quite alright. I am glad you responded and responded without rancor. Some believers would respond with aggression, you are different and I appreciate that.

SECONDLY I TRUELY ADMIRE YOU QUEST TO KNOW
That quest is above anything you can mention in life

It is undoubtedly a fascinating subject and I give myself the permission to wonder. lol

NOW I WILL GIVE YOU THE TRUTH TO THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE ASKED
1. WHY ARE WE HERE?
in simplicity WE ARE HERE TO FULFILL GOD'S PROMISE

What promise is that and how do you know it was given?

2. WHY DIDN'T HE SHOW US THE PERMANENTE PLACE?
BRILLANT QUESTION YOU'VE ASKED THERE: BUT WOULD A LECTURER SHOW YOU ANSWERS TO AN EXAM BEFORE GIVING YOU THE QUESTION. IF THAT HAPPENS, I'M SURE EVEN THOSE WHO ARE UNWORTHY OF MAT WOULD CRAVE FOR A MANSION

It's more like the case of a man who was previously free and then incarcerated, he certain knows the difference between freedom and incarceration. He knows the difference between a home and a prison. This is unlike an examination where you are required to give the correct answer so it would be futile to let you see the answers before the exam. In prison, your knowledge of what freedom is, adds to your yearning to leave the prison.

3. WHY ARE WE LEFT WONDERING?
LOVELY QUESTION AGAIN, however he gave us a description of what is in PARADISE by saying "NOTHING IMAGINABLE IS IN PARADISE" except that it is better than what you are thing
So imagine you you think of a MANSION TURNED UPSIDE DOWN hanging bouyantly on the sky, THAT WOULD BE LOVELY RIGHT?
BUT Oops I CAN IMAGINE IT WHICH MEANS SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT IS IN PARADISE
do you get the description there, THE SUSPENSE OF BEAUTY ABOVE ANYTHING WE CAN THINK OF, HOW LOVELY WILL IT BE.

Imagination is good but certitude is better. I love imagination, it unshackles the mind but if people want to make firm decisions they rely on tangible evidence. People who build castles in the air end up losing a lot.

4.WHY IS DEATH THE TRANSPORT?
GREAT QUESTION THERE, TO SHOW THAT WE DO NOT OWN OURSELVES, CAUSE IF WE DO, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP OURSELVES LIVING FOREVER.
WE WERE CREATED, IT IS THE WILL OF OUR CREATOR FOR US TO RETURN TO HIM AFTER HE HAS TESTED US.
like every manufacturer on earth, they determine what algothrim they want their machines to work on

Yet it is supposed that those who make it to that place will live forever, I don't see how it is a pointer to the truth of the matter. If you say that's the way that god wants it, that really doesn't answer the question because there would be a reason for such an action. I mean a substantial part of your being is your body and for me it is all your being, I don't see how I would lose all of my being and still be expected to live somewhere for an eternity.

5. HOW IS THIS THE WORK OF GOD?
BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE WORK OF ANYTHING ELSE, HUMAN, ANIMALS, ANYTHING ELSE DOES NOT OWN THAT POWER
AND 1+1+1+1+.... CAN NEVER SUM UP TO BE ZERO
THE WAY WE LIVE IS A MIRACLE THAT CANNOT BE DUPLICATED, OUR HEART BEATS 70TIMES A MINUTE, AND NONE OF US, ABSOLUTELY NONE OF US CAN SAY THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE DAY 0 TO START IT UP, OUR EYES NO CAMERA LENS IN THE WORLD CAN BE GIVEN THE CLOSEST COMPARISON TO IT, TO EVEN IMAGE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE BEEN EXISTING SINCE MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO
WHAT MANKIND DESIGN CAN LAST FOR A CENTURY WITHOUT A SPORADIC CONTINUOUSLY OPTIMIZATION
IT CAN BE NO OTHER PERSONS WORK EXCEPT GOD MY BROTHER.

This is one of the answers that couldn't satisfy me. Its a leap from ignorance to certitude without any solid support.

On the subject of the magnificence of the biological body, I agree we are a marvel to behold but that does not mean we are the ultimate or that we are better than our mechanical constructs, far from it. We have designed lens that can see what no human eye could have seen unaided. We have lens that can see parts of the electromagnetic spectrum our ancestors had no inkling existed. People are currently working on creating an interface with the brain that can help us give sight to the blind probably with mechanical enhancements that were only a scifi dream a few years ago. As to how long this human body has been the way it is as compared to continuously upgraded human construct, are you saying that if god came and said he will upgrade your eyes you'd reject it? You know that a lot of people have their eyesight degrade as they get older or some get some type of macular disease at any age, won't it have been nice if god had some type of system for repairs and upgrade that was better than what humans had to offer?

How about when men discover the secret to beginning life from non-living matter would you still be sure this was the work of a god or would you say men have become gods?

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
I LOVE YOU FOR YOU ARE MORE CURIOUS THAT I AM.

I really appreciate your love for my curiosity, I hope it will lead to many interesting discussions.
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by IMAliyu(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
LordReed:
You can always visit the other place with psychedelics.
Which I believe is the same experience people have while close to death.

Now I don't know if it's actually a real place, or just an experience your brain puts you through.
Re: "Death Is The Gift Of The Believer" by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
IMAliyu:

You can always visit the other place with psychedelics.
Which I believe is the same experience people have while close to death.

Now I don't know if it's actually a real place, or just an experience your brain puts you through.

I need to experiment with them in a controlled fashion. I'll like to experience how my brain will react to the encounter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The One Who Becomes Angry When An Affliction Befalls Him / Beneficial Words From Ibn Qayyim / Does Islam Have Ten Commandments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.