Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

US Politics Today! - Foreign Affairs (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Politics Today! (85278 Views)

Putin May Cite Ukraine War To Meddle In US Politics / US Politics Today 2. / Tucker Slams Obama As One Of The Sleaziest Figures In The History Of US Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Gutter!

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by LordReed(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
budaatum:
Gutter!

Why are you showing us Dcatt's playground?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
LordReed:

So he knows I know where he plays. Lol.
Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
FBI arrests Trump appointee Federico Klein in connection with Capitol riot

The Federal Bureau of Investigation said Thursday that it has arrested Federico Klein, one of former President Donald Trump's appointees to the U.S. Department of State, for his alleged role in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Klein, 42, was picked up by federal agents in Virginia, according to a spokesperson for the FBI's field office in Washington, D.C. Details on the charges against him and his alleged role in the deadly riot were not immediately available.

As of last summer, Klein was listed in a federal directory as serving as a special assistant in the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs since January 2017, and was designated as a "Schedule C" political appointee. He was still employed in the WH on Jan 6, held a Top Secret clearance that was renewed in 2019. Klein also previously worked on Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
LordReed:
Hey yo Dcatt, what happened to the fireworks �? LoL!

---Still waiting on this March 4, President Trump inauguration--- grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
feedthenation:

---Still waiting on this March 4, President Trump inauguration--- grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13224948_klein5_jpeg5c030c329a2803ca1f7c8477563b295f

You aced this real good!
Re: US Politics Today! by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
It's Day 44 and Biden hasn't had a Press Conference grin grin
And what happened d other day? White House live feed was cut off air the moment Biden beckoned to take questions? He said "I'm happy to take questions...If that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance? Whatever you want me to do" Why is he taking Orders from Nancy Pelosi? Strange indeed! Who's calling the shots?. This hasn't and can't even happen to Baba Buhari if NTA is covering him grin grin Na firing squad sharperly (just kidding) But honestly, this isn't funny, POTUS 46TH IS IN AN ADVANCED STAGE DEMENTIA AND IS BEEN USED AS A PUPPET FOR THE TIME BEING.

Triggered haters, you can come rain on me, u're welcome. grin

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
He can't say anything because the real Biden is dead and the one there is not him but an actor. Remember when they spoke to him through an earpiece to salute the Marines but instead said "salute the marines?"
obixcel:
And what happened d other day? White House live feed was cut off air the moment Biden beckoned to take questions? He said "I'm happy to take questions...If that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance" Why is he taking Orders from Nancy Pelosi? Strange indeed! Who's calling the shots?. This hasn't and can't even happen to Baba Buhari if NTA is covering him grin grin Na firing squad sharperly (just kidding) But honestly, this isn't funny, POTUS 46TH IS IN AN ADVANCED STAGE DEMENTIA AND IS BEEN USED AS A PUPPET FOR THE TIME BEING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
To all the 13 mentions, I can't quote all of you at the moment but I hope this video helps you out. You will see Gen. Flynn's comment on March 4 and find out that even Fauci is not the one under the silicone mask and the disguise almost came off.

30 min

https://rumble.com/vedjhh-3.5.21-the-movie-reflects-reality-d-o-o-m-s-dy-clock-links-bm-pray.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by obixcel(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
DCatt:
He can't say anything because the real Biden is dead and the one there is not him but an actor. Remember when they spoke to him through an earpiece to salute the Marines but instead said "salute the marines?"
True, I remember that grin grin "salute the Marines" hahahaha

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
You are wasting your time on nonsense! 1. The FBI no longer has any credibility, just political activists, from manufacturing Russia collusion to forging documents to railroad Trump's supporters. The only people that believe in FBI are democrats. 2. No Trump's supporters were at the scene when the Capitol hill was broken into, Trump was still speaking. Arresting people who later went in to use the bathrooms won't work . 3. The FBI had information weeks ahead of the event of the Capitol hill and did nothing about it even when Trump offered 10,000 soldiers, they turned them down. The whitehats also have information and have records of what took place at the Capitol hill as a FALSE FLAG and all your gods will go down for it, not the innocent or planted moles being roped in. 4. FBI is a rogue agency and all it has be doing is persecute the opposition party one of the reason the agency together with CIA are on their final legs of being dissolved, they are too corrupt.

Below is from 2018 and it's about how Republicans don't trust the FBI.

feedthenation:
FBI arrests Trump appointee Federico Klein in connection with Capitol riot

The Federal Bureau of Investigation said Thursday that it has arrested Federico Klein, one of former President Donald Trump's appointees to the U.S. Department of State, for his alleged role in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Klein, 42, was picked up by federal agents in Virginia, according to a spokesperson for the FBI's field office in Washington, D.C. Details on the charges against him and his alleged role in the deadly riot were not immediately available.

As of last summer, Klein was listed in a federal directory as serving as a special assistant in the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs since January 2017, and was designated as a "Schedule C" political appointee. He was still employed in the WH on Jan 6, held a Top Secret clearance that was renewed in 2019. Klein also previously worked on Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
Obixcel the loser. You are still mourning the demise of the pathological lying Racist Orange Pig that you worship. You will be mourning forever.
obixcel:
And what happened d other day? White House live feed was cut off air the moment Biden beckoned to take questions? He said "I'm happy to take questions...If that's what I'm supposed to do, Nance? Whatever you want me to do" Why is he taking Orders from Nancy Pelosi? Strange indeed! Who's calling the shots?. This hasn't and can't even happen to Baba Buhari if NTA is covering him grin grin Na firing squad sharperly (just kidding) But honestly, this isn't funny, POTUS 46TH IS IN AN ADVANCED STAGE DEMENTIA AND IS BEEN USED AS A PUPPET FOR THE TIME BEING.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
DCatt:
To all the 13 mentions, I can't quote all of you at the moment but I hope this video helps you out. You will see Gen. Flynn's comment on March 4 and find out that even Fauci is not the one under the silicone mask and the disguise almost came off.

30 min

https://rumble.com/vedjhh-3.5.21-the-movie-reflects-reality-d-o-o-m-s-dy-clock-links-bm-pray.html
This fat biiitch with mental problem is still spouting his junk. When are you going to go back to taking your pyschiatric medications. Your pain is a delight to us. By the way, when is Trump's inauguration since it didn't happen yesterday as you predicted.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
You came from the lineage of crazed lunatics and you can't down your wife because she's too fat and it shows in your barks. Get yourself atleast a 4 if you aren't a broke ass, yoda looking gigolo married to a doublewide double-breasted whale. More like your pain since I got you all waiting and watching my thread here. You probably think about me before and going to bed. And no that March 4 and other issues are for my fellow patriots who need it and in the know, not you zombies.
PrideofLincoln1:
This fat biiitch with mental problem is still spouting his junk. When are you going to go back to taking your pyschiatric medications. Your pain is a delight to us. By the way, when is Trump's inauguration since it didn't happen yesterday as you predicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
DCatt:
You came from the lineage of crazed lunatics and you can't down your wife because she's too fat and it shows in your barks. Get yourself atleast a 4 if you aren't a broke ass, yoda looking gigolo married to a doublewide double-breasted whale. More like your pain since I got you all waiting and watching my thread here. You probably think about me before and going to bed. And no that March 4 and other issues are for my fellow patriots who need it and in the know, not you zombies.
Qanon fat biiitch, your pain is my delight. When is the racist Pig Trump getting sworn in again since you miss your March 4 target. Loco loco. The nearest pyschiatric hospital is waiting for the fat human trash.

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by obixcel(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2021
Swalwell has filed a lawsuit against Trump
Yea.... it's Fartwell - the same guy who dated (probably slept with) a Chinese spy grin grin grin grin
Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
obixcel:
Swalwell has filed a lawsuit against Trump
Yea.... it's Fartwell - the same guy who dated (probably slept with) a Chinese spy grin grin grin grin

Thank Mitch.

Re: US Politics Today! by obixcel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
U.S Senate blocked Bernie Sander's proposed $15 minimum wage from the Covid Relief stimulus Bill. Seems Bernie hasn't learnt a thing... Dems keep using and ditching him as usual grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2021
obixcel:
U.S Senate blocked Bernie Sander's proposed $15 minimum wage from the Covid Relief stimulus Bill. Seems Bernie hasn't learnt a thing... Dems keep using and ditching him as usual grin grin
Obixcel the Orange cultist, you found a comfortable home with the fat loonie called Dcatt. How is Senator Sanders advocating for $15 an hour minimum wage affects you in Abuja. No wonder your life is in shambles Mr Uchendu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by budaatum: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Obixcel the Orange cultist, you found a comfortable home with the fat loonie called Dcatt. How is Senator Sanders advocating for $15 an hour minimum wage affects you in Abuja. No wonder your life is in shambles Mr Uchendu.

I'm beginning to think they have family in US who refuse to send their lazy ass money so they wish bad things like trump and low wage on them for revenge without caring about anyone else.

1 Like

Re: US Politics Today! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

I'm beginning to think they have family in US who refuse to send their lazy ass money so they wish bad things like trump and low wage on them for revenge without caring about anyone else.
That's the only reason I can think of too. How do Senator Sanders fighting for $15 minimum wage affects him in Abuja. If he wants to toil all his life for N30.000 minimum wage in Nigeria, that is his call but he shouldn't be shaming a Senator that's fighting for Americans that are working their butts off for peanuts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Politics Today! by feedthenation(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
---Trump's scamming his MAGAs---

2 Likes

Re: US Politics Today! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
feedthenation:
---Trump's scamming his MAGAs---
Dcatt the mental midget. Send your little money to the Con man and grifter called Trump. A fat foool and her money will soon part.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:18am On Mar 13, 2021
When a hopeless imbecille like you tried to sound human, this is how you come across. You can contribute your bum check to the RINO since Trump will no longer have them use his name to rip off his followers.
PrideofLincoln1:
Dcatt the mental midget. Send your little money to the Con man and grifter called Trump. A fat foool and her money will soon part.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 2:21am On Mar 13, 2021
All of you sick zombies and your obsession with location.
budaatum:

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:19am On Mar 13, 2021
He's showing you where to find him for that sex orgy you two often engage in after your hiv clinic visits.
LordReed:

Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Stop lying, you are showing him where to find you for the night. The only reason you cut your picture out of it is, you are ashamed of your torn tent. I hope Bernie Sanders gives you a new one.
budaatum:

So he knows I know where he plays. Lol.
Re: US Politics Today! by DCatt: 3:59am On Mar 13, 2021
What about the SOTU? He didn't have that either in Jan or Feb when it's done because he would be exposed. The prompter can't help Biden, earphones have failed and the mask can't do the talking. Americans will finally ask why masks are still needed after vaccination.
obixcel:

Re: US Politics Today! by LordReed(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2021
DCatt:
He's showing you where to find him for that sex orgy you two often engage in after your hiv clinic visits.

Bwahahahaha! We already know your mind is in the gutter no need to prove it. LMFAO!
Re: US Politics Today! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2021
DCatt:
What about the SOTU? He didn't have that either in Jan or Feb when it's done because he would be exposed. The prompter can't help Biden, earphones have failed and the mask can't do the talking. Americans will finally ask why masks are still needed after vaccination.
Mental midget, when is Trump's next inauguration gonna be since March 4th passed. Check yourself into any pyschiatric home near you Ms Water Buffalo. Don't forget to take the midget known as Obixcel with you. Both you losers deserves each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (145) (Reply)

500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / Ivanka Trump’s Bra-less Outfit At UNGA Grabs World Attention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.