Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More (14424 Views)

Timipre Sylva: FG Has No Control Over The Price Of Cooking Gas / Sylva: FG May Sell Port Harcourt Refinery After $1.5bn Rehabilitation / Timipre Sylva: FG Not Financially Able To Pay Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Henrymas(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2020
These Hausa/Fulani guys are very smart. When they need to do the dirty jobs, they engage pawns mostly from the south and the west. Indeed, the Hausa/Fulani's are the grand masters of Nigerian politics.

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by jojofola: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2020
But they can bear your lifestyle?
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by kelvinesq(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
What is really stopping Nigeria from refining her crude oil? This has been baffling to me.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by jamace(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2020
This is what you get when you have leaders who can not see beyond their noses.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by DEADALIVE: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2020
This is coming from a high most corrupt individual....nothing good will ever come outa Nigeria no be swear na precedent....
God protect me, my family, relatives and friends...
#Godnogoshameus
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by jenygb: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by BitCraftman: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Two mouthed govt. They can't bare it but are still paying money to almajiri under the guise of poorest of the poor.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Geenosko: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Lol.
Shebi they accused Jonathan on this subsidy thing

APC are category A hypocrites
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by professore(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2020
This govt. is wicked on every count.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by cashinnaira: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2020
As if they can bear anything before. Am sure you all know our Petroleum Minister
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by bejeria101(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
You called Jonathans government a fraud because of this same subsidy, yet here you are looting from the same pipe. Set Awon confused geng.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Zeus119: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2020
How a man arrested, investigated and charged to court for stealing Bayelsa State funds as Governor ended up being found worthy to become Minister of Petroleum by Buhari is still shocking to me. Certainly if Nigerians in 2015 had been told that Buhari was capable of appointing into his government anyone facing criminal charge by EFCC on allegation of corruption, nobody would have believed it was possible. But alas, Buhari played everybody and brought characters like Slyva who lack direction, let alone clean up the oil and gas industry.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by israelmao(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2020
Is there any subsidy as you initially most Nigerians made believed ?
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2020
armadeo:
I was actually expecting subsidy removal since last year when he won the election..

He was scared of backlash hence he bidded his time. This time no going back. They've announced it and will soon give us date.

Cost of business and living about to go up.

Expect 200 to 220 per litre soon..

It is still very very cheap at that 220 price you are talking about.

I think most modular refineries belong to top shots and the only way they can get their money is subsidy removal , but I believe market forces will come into play sooner than later.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by urchcoded(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Just Kno that petrol price controls all commodity prices in Nigeria. Hence inflation.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Ikmonie92: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2020
Flexherbal:

What do we even enjoy from government?
Absolutely nothing.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by bigtt76(f): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Since how many years wey dem don de talk subsidy removal and deregulation .....remove it if you want to and stop playing politics or bothering us all. angry

JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-cant-bear-petrol-subsidy-any-more-fg.html
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by owila4luv(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2020
who will bear it then? the innocent masses? your government promise to revive and build morere finaries and failed thus you (FG) can't use your failure to punish us
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by malakaimoscondo: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2020
lamentor78:
So we should be expecting fuel increment to 250 per litre..APC should not even bother to come out in 2023
some person go still vote them
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by malakaimoscondo: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2020
yudee233:
The should sell the refineries to individuals and create competition and in due time the prices will stabilize
atiku said the same...but nigerians attacked him....now sense in coming out of what atiku proposed
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by maxjax(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Lorenzop:
Confused lots...and this is the same subsidy GEJ wanted to remove then only for people like Tinubu, Soyinka, Bakare to organize occupy Nigeria just because they are hungry for power......serving the same fulani masters...today u all have been sidelined. shameless people

Every day, God keeps vindicating GEJ while exposing the treachery and propaganda machinery used by this govt.

where is that dead meat seller....he will avoid this thread like plague...bloody hypocrite

how many times dem wan remove this subsidy sef? was that not why it was increased to N145 by buhari

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2020
So what will happen now?
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by dreamchasergang: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
maxjax:

how many times dem wan remove this subsidy sef? was that not why it was increased to N145 by buhari

God bless you.. how many times do we have to remove fuel subsidy in Nigeria
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by francisbarrack(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Flexherbal:

What do we even enjoy from government?
they should change d party name to hardship
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by DrLiveLogic(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
The Fed. govt. will still determine the price ultimately even if they privatise distribution except they privatise the whole sector from production and refining downwards.
There are many investors not only Dangote who would personally want to invest in refineries.
I sense a bogus "privatisation" where the only licensed private companies will be those doing some of the govt's fraudulent bidding.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by amakadlite(f): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
GEJ did it and the price stood at 143 then, but the hypocrites occupied the street. now w are buying 143+ with subsidy, I wonder what the new price will be when they remove the subsidy now. Chris! by the time this govt finished dealing with us ehn, I don't know what will be left with us as humans.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Anwons(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yahoo yahoo government! The same subsidy the previous administration wanted to do away with that made you guys to protest with occupy Nigeria and ironically, that was the you first thing you guys did by removing it partially.

Today, you can no longer bear the burden that you wanted another to bear.

Yahoo yahoo government
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Anwons(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
amakadlite:
GEJ did it and the price stood at 143 then, but the hypocrites occupied the street. now w are buying 143+ with subsidy, I wonder what the new price will be when they remove the subsidy now. Chris! by the time this govt finished dealing with us ehn, I don't know what will be left with us as humans.

Exactly! These guys are worst than hushpuppi. The worst of it all is that the dullards they used to achieve their demonic aims are now dumps and deafs. Yahoo Yahoo government
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by Anwons(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
owila4luv:
who will bear it then? the innocent masses? your government promise to revive and build morere finaries and failed thus you (FG) can't use your failure to punish us

Just imaging! As if the money in question is theirs.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by maxjax(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
what it N143 or N120 GEJ increased it to?

amakadlite:
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

It is still very very cheap at that 220 price you are talking about.

I think most modular refineries belong to top shots and the only way they can get their money is subsidy removal , but I believe market forces will come into play sooner than later.

My brother let's see how it goes.

Las las we go dey alright.
Re: Timipre Sylva: FG Can’t Bear Petrol Subsidy Any More by beresponsible(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Timi God punish una. Magu is being quizzed for over 39 billion, 380 houses and crude oil laden ships. God punish these generation of leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Silent On Whereabouts Of Theodore Orji / Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp / NUT Kicks Against Direct Allocation Of Funds To Lgs,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.